PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Latest new member... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
"are you the cousin of the witch who needs a good seeing to"

lol! brilliant..... never been reffered to as that before

In a more roundabout way..... as I said.... I am Newell's/IJN's/Nool's/Newelly Baby's/Oaf's/ etc etc etc...... daughter

Why all so defensive??? Ive just joined to have my say, as you all have!

By the way Amy. Everyone is allowed their say on here, even your Dad.

The same can't be said for Pasoti and that, in a nutshell, is the reason for the ongoing feud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:24 pm

I appreciate everyone can have their own say! I dont however appreciate personal attacks form 'Yea Man' saying that he finds it hillarious that I was upset! I did nothing to provoke that response!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
I appreciate everyone can have their own say! I dont however appreciate personal attacks form 'Yea Man' saying that he finds it hillarious that I was upset! I did nothing to provoke that response!

Chill out woman it's called banter that's why I put the lol icon there.

Hardly a personal attack either is it, don't be so dramatic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Yea Man wrote:
So his "daughter" posts on here now, just like his "son" made all those posts on exeweb. What with daddy's obsession with twitter and bullying on pBay it's quite a family affair.

lol!

Must be very boring in the Newell nest if the family spend most of their time spouting shite on the net! Maybe they tweet eachother instead of talk.

Don't worry tiltman, this is just banter....ask daddy about that, he loves it.

Too far.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Do you like the big flag at Home Park?

Forza Massiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Tiltman123 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
So his "daughter" posts on here now, just like his "son" made all those posts on exeweb. What with daddy's obsession with twitter and bullying on pBay it's quite a family affair.

lol!

Must be very boring in the Newell nest if the family spend most of their time spouting shite on the net! Maybe they tweet eachother instead of talk.

Don't worry tiltman, this is just banter....ask daddy about that, he loves it.

Too far.....

I've edited my post, it was only meant as a joke however reading it back it comes across as below the belt and I apologise for posting it. If you scroll back you will see I have now edited my original post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:06 pm

I am in Hampshire again this weekend and just logged on to see what was happening and I found this,

Highwayman, Greenman and now Tiltman is it a full moon? or is it just one of those things that happen at this time of year?

Can I take it then that the super fans have decided that the truce is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Naaa, it always happens when Newell goes on holiday, strange eh lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Grumpy wrote:
I am in Hampshire again this weekend and just logged on to see what was happening and I found this,

Highwayman, Greenman and now Tiltman is it a full moon? or is it just one of those things that happen at this time of year?

Can I take it then that the super fans have decided that the truce is over.

That's the strange thing Grumpy. They don't want to have to listen to alternative points of view on their farm, yet when said opinions are aired here and elsewhere, they feel the need to comment [ in disguise of course], attempt individual character assassinations and generally mischief make and worse.
Control freaks of the highest order.
You would think that it would have sunk in by now, that those they perceive as naaaaat praaaaaper fans, are usually better judges of events at the club than themselves.
It is all so village.
Apart from the perpetual failures of the club to seize opportunities and develop in a style commensurate to that of England's 13th largest city , their desire for total omnipotence has switched me right off the whole Argyle experience. It has become so predictably small time and frankly, parochial.
What remains is the local rump of support being told what to think and do by footsoldiers turned supposed leaders. It is not inclusive and ultimately unhealthy and doomed to mediocrity at best.
I'm not sure Brent realises what is really going on, or maybe he believes that all Argyle fans are the same as those he has had dealings with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:06 pm

I edited my one post on here earlier that I posted as a joke but now I feel why should I have edited it, things far far worse than that have been said by some people on the farm. A prime example being the recent linked thread on pBay where oddball is abused by IJN.

Seems that it's ok to be dished out yet when it's given back people and their followers can't handle it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I edited my one post on here earlier that I posted as a joke but now I feel why should I have edited it, things far far worse than that have been said by some people on the farm. A prime example being the recent linked thread on pBay where oddball is abused by IJN.

Seems that it's ok to be dished out yet when it's given back people and their followers can't handle it.

To use a tool to manipulate that others cannot - Isn't that described as bullying?

Last edited by GOB on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 pm

GOB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Isn't that described as bullying?

Me being the bully or somebody else? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Yea Man wrote:

If it was indeed Amy Newell, I think she should be treated like a lady, if she behaves like one. It is very sad when family gets involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

If it was indeed Amy Newell, I think she should be treated like a lady, if she behaves like one. It is very sad when family gets involved.

Can't argue with that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Isn't that described as bullying?

Me being the bully or somebody else? lol!

Someone else, wear that cock of the week with pride lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Where is Ponty when you need him ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Where is Ponty when you need him ?

He's busy mentoring Cobi lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Welcome Tilters, nice to have some more feminine presence on these boards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:09 pm

So why is there a new member called Amy.Newell if Tiltman 123 is Amy Newell?

The games some fuckers get up to on here are beyond me. And then you get genuine new members who wonder why we get "paranoid" and don't trust new posters. All I can say is get a life ffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
So why is there a new member called Amy.Newell if Tiltman 123 is Amy Newell?

The games some fuckers get up to on here are beyond me. And then you get genuine new members who wonder why we get "paranoid" and don't trust new posters. All I can say is get a life ffs.

I was just about to post the same thing (well half the same)!!

The games have well and truly started again, knew it wouldn't take long!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:46 pm

We must have the whole Newell family on here now, how nice lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 pm

GOB wrote:
We must have the whole Newell family on here now, how nice lol!

Seeing as Porkus has joined us. sad bastards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:32 pm

I dont like the fact passwords could get stolen at all.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:30 pm

monti wrote:

Orwellian isn't it ? pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Tringreen wrote:
monti wrote:

Orwellian isn't it ? pig

Indeed, George would not be impressed with the antics that occur over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest new member...   Latest new member... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest new member...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next