Lord Melbury
Earwegoagain
seadog
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 8:23 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

indeed it does harve ..but your banging your head against the wall trying to convince some of the little Englanders on here rule Britannia and all that bollox
Little Englanders, as you so patronisingly put it, gave the government an eighty seat majority in the de-facto second referendum.
Incedently,  you forgot the "poorly educated" slur 😆
Suck it up buttercup.
if there was a election tomorrow do you reckon there still have that majority after the fiasco they have made over COVID situation plus making sure there mates are alright through this why all long people are dropping like flys not only that there gunna hold out for a No deal they they wanted right from the start this country will be in such a mess come 3 years down the road people with begging for a change of this shower of shit of this government..So suck that one up treacle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 🤮
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 9:27 am

Maybe not the same majority Reg, especially once Brexit is sorted, but I’ll happily wager “ten large” 😆 that they’d win again. There’s nobody else to vote for with any credibility. That in itself is a big problem, Boris & Co can be inept & still win.
They only need to be slightly more electable than Captain Hindsight & his bunch of third rate abstainers. Not hard is it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 9:50 am

Unfortunately Doris could probably take a crap in every voter's mouth and still win a general election. First past the post will doom us to a Tory government forever, resistance is futile.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 9:53 am

It's infuriating for Labour and Remain, those pesky voters will keep voting the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 11:08 am

PatDunne wrote:
It's infuriating for Labour and Remain, those pesky voters will keep voting the wrong way.

For good reasons.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 11:20 am

seadog wrote:
Unfortunately Doris could probably take a crap in every voter's mouth and still win a general election. First past the post will doom us to a Tory government forever, resistance is futile.

Don't be so sure. The economic catastrophe that is heading our way resulting directly from a combination of Bozo's incompetence on COVID and his no deal brexit will ensure this government is consigned to the dustbin at the next election.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 3:19 pm

We can dream, we can dream.

I am sure it will all workout fine for the millionaire MPs and their richer friends.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 5:10 pm

Your glorious leader.....breathtaking in his arrogance. I had to actually check it was indeed real

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 5:22 pm

Prove it is real.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 5:52 pm

It’s an old scummy MSM and pap trick - using a split second picture to portray a distorted narrative.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 6:14 pm

If you look in the mirror the bloke with the white hair is shown different to him standing. Look at the hands over the eyes.

More lies from the snowflake remainer.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:54 am

Can we not have one evening, just one, that doesn’t end in gut wrenching anger and outrage at this petty, little, small minded ignorant and self serving dung heap of a government. It appears not.

Doubtless there is a very real reason that favours some Tory party donor just like the Gavin Williamson fiasco that saw him deny poor children free internet access 2 days ago.........because lo and behold a Tory bigwig had a deal to be done

This link ok Graiser ??  Nothing that upsets your breakfast intake...fake photos or likewise ??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 6:55 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Can we not have one evening, just one, that doesn’t end in gut wrenching anger and outrage at this petty, little, small minded ignorant and self serving dung heap of a government. It appears not.

Doubtless there is a very real reason that favours some Tory party donor just like the Gavin Williamson fiasco that saw him deny poor children free internet access 2 days ago.........because lo and behold a Tory bigwig had a deal to be done

This link ok Graiser ??  Nothing that upsets your breakfast intake...fake photos or likewise ??

So you admit you faked photos then, well that’s a start, as for the link, well now you’ve been found out that appears the best you can come out with, frankly i couldn’t give a flying one if musicians are treated differently than the hoi poiloy in the EU, why should they ?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:08 am

Pretty much sums it up this Sunday morning......Doubtless Graiser will find fault after he's taken his tongue out of Johnsons chocolate starfish

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 10:02 am

WTF does a comment about the people of the uk not obeying the rules and killing tens of thousands of people have to do with Tory party corruption?
In all honesty that remark was aimed at people like you, the people that think its OK to ignore restrictions and visit the rellies on boxing day, the people that think it's OK to bribe a doctor so you can jump the queue of the elderly and vulnerable to get the vaccine early, you know just self centred, hypocritical loons that would happily kill and extra thousand people if it meant the government were punished for Brexit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:24 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Pretty much sums it up this Sunday morning......Doubtless Graiser will find fault after he's taken his tongue out of Johnsons chocolate starfish

I didn’t quite realise what a disgusting person you are. You’ve enlightened me on that count
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 8:39 am

New Years Eve, the maskless revellers outside the London hospital chanting ''Covid is a con'' let me guess Harve, Johnsons fault....
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:36 pm

They sound like remainers to me.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 6:08 am

Evil and corrupt. Beneath contempt......just listen to the words coming out of his drunken mouth. The likes of Graiser would do well just for once to pin back his ears and absorb the lies
Why is every national paper not calling out the outrageous untruths from this buffoon and charlatan....I cant recall a worse lie to date. Appalling

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:17 am

The corruption is utterly rife...anything to say Graiser ?? Now your hero is starving kids to enable his rich chums. Hang your head in shame

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:18 am

Open your eyes to whats going on !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:45 am

Trouble is with your posts, you’ve posted so many lies and spewed out so much abuse to all and sundry to attempt to back up those lies that nobody takes you seriously anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:55 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

The corruption is utterly rife...anything to say Graiser  ??  Now your hero is starving kids to enable his rich chums. Hang your head in shame

I'm sure the contract to supply the £30 of food on the left was awarded in good faith. I would suggest the company 'Chartwells' need to be brought to task over this. 'If' true, they need the book throwing at them.

I do wonder if there any any reputable people/companies left out there who are in it for the good of the people, rather then their profit margins. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:45 am

What are benefits for? if you can't feed, don't breed.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 10:29 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

The corruption is utterly rife...anything to say Graiser  ??  Now your hero is starving kids to enable his rich chums. Hang your head in shame

Has this story been fact checked or do you believe it just because you read it on a twatter remainers page? I cant even be bothered to fact check your shite any more but every time I have they have turned up bullshit. I literally treat everything you say as lies now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next