Earwegoagain
seadog
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 10:37 am

I thought Harve didn’t deal in small change?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 10:51 am

To be honest if I thought they really were anti corruption then I would happily fund them but they aren't. They were set up to tangle Brexit up in the courts and they are as big a leeches as the Tories they are moaning about. This is taken from their page that Harve linked to,

The details: 

Good Law Project has instructed Jason Coppel and Hannah Slarks of 11KBW Chambers and Rook Irwin Sweeney. They will work considerably below market rates. 10% of the funds raised will be a contribution to the general running costs of Good Law Project. We will use any surplus to develop other litigation.

So £1 of your "ten large" will go to paying Brexit fighting lawyers and their cronies and any "surplus" will also go to fighting Brexit. They are as murky as any at No 10. And it's all about Brexit period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:54 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

If you can add £10 as I did before it would be appreciated. We mustn't let this filth in Government go unchecked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

£10!!! £10 fecking pound is that it after all the gobbing off you’ve been doing, and I thought you only dealt in large one’s or are you just egotistic
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 6:23 am

Well done fella. First item on all new channels. Johnson will have a spent an uncomfortable night.
Its worse than anyone could have imagined

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For those who view Bozo as their hero and there's plenty here you'd do well to read the full reports
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:28 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Well done fella. First item on all new channels. Johnson will have a spent an uncomfortable night.
Its worse than anyone could have imagined

For those who view Bozo as their hero and there's plenty here you'd do well to read the full reports

Who da feck thinks Bojo is a hero? I think that he's a bungling buffoon with the morals of an alley cat. The difference is between me and you is that I don't think that replacing Bojo with a Remainer of any political ilk will sort any of our problems out. I have been spoiling my ballot papers (apart feom the ref obvs) for about the last forty years as I just can't buy into the really uncaring politics, the corruption and old school tie network that has been obvious to me since the days of Thatcher. Bojo is not the problem the system is we need to feck the whole lot of them off and start a Republic with a constitution which runs the country for the good of the people not the talking heads in power at the time.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:48 pm

Well done indeed JM.....
I see Starmer at PMQs rattled the oaf as well

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:18 pm

Way to go rich lawyers, way to go......I mean the govt. really needs to be fighting countless legal fights (which take years to go through the courts keeping Jo Maughm and co wealthy) at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 5:31 am

Hellfire. I voted not surprisingly for the oaf but nevertheless
I thought Blair would have a great deal higher vote

19/20 voting for the drunken bum

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 7:57 am

A poll by a lefty remainer journo who’ll be followed only by lefty remainers. Very impartial... 😆

And before you jump on me again Yes I do think Johnson is corrupt just like most politicians are, & he’s hopelessly incompetent. Just less incompetent than the alternative.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 12:29 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
A poll by a lefty remainer journo who’ll be followed only by lefty remainers. Very impartial... 😆

And before you jump on me again Yes I do think Johnson is corrupt just like most politicians are, & he’s hopelessly incompetent. Just less incompetent than the alternative.

dnc 'Whoomp' there it is - 'whoomp' there it is. dnc
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 1:21 pm

You gotta wonder how many skeletons are in Johnsons cupboard when Sir Alex Allan resigns over Patels bullying rather than the hard faced smirking cow herself

Just how deep are the bodies. Cummings knows for sure.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 1:31 pm

Christ Jo he doesn't think further than his next drink.... drunk

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 1:33 pm

Here we have a short arse female accused of bullying some unelected Sir bloke who couldn’t take being told off by a female, what a fecking wimp!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 4:44 pm

Can we have a poll to see if there is anyone, ANYONE on ATD who is, was, or ever will be the slightest bit interested in what Harves mate JoJo has to say on Twitter? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 10:41 pm

All members can start a poll if they want one.

I couldn't give a feck what the fox killer has to say.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 3:58 am

Credit where it's due over this latest fiasco.... Number 10 has proven it's perfectly capable of reeling drunkenly from crisis to crisis without Dominic Cummings.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 7:00 am

Yep that just about covers it David for now.... cheers

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 11:47 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Can we have a poll to see if there is anyone, ANYONE on ATD who is, was, or ever will be the slightest bit interested in what Harves mate JoJo has to say on Twitter? Very Happy

If I could be bothered I'd post an equal umber of tweets from some dyed in the wool Tory wankers just for balance. I reckon most on here tend to be middle of the road whilst Harve only posts from the extreme Brexit hating left and it is all about Brexit. I reckon all these people do more damage to their cause by posting shite all the time than if they said nothing.
My fave of all time was Harve posting what Harry Styles thinks, who da feck cares?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 2:25 pm

Harry Styles? If he had blonde tousled hair I would vote for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 10:21 pm

seadog wrote:
Harry Styles? If he had blonde tousled hair I would vote for him.

Well he’s been photographed in Vogue this week wearing a skirt and a dress, so your luck may be in!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 11:30 am

Days or weeks.....its very imminent. The Part of Corruption elected the worst criminal of all as its leader.

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Step up Jeremy Kunt & Sir Kneel Slimer. AKA Harve’s government of “National Unity”. PMSL. Laughing
Fanatical remainers too rather coincidently.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 5:41 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Days or weeks.....its very imminent. The Part of Corruption elected the worst criminal of all as its leader.

Ready to take that bet then? tumbleweed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 6:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I doubt that Harve’s all gob
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 2:50 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I doubt that Harve’s  all gob

Proof that Mr Ten Large Harve doesn't even believe any of the shite he posts or he'd grab a chance to add £100 to his favourite charities coffers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next