harvetheslayer
Lord Melbury
Earwegoagain
seadog
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 10:42 am

seadog wrote:
FFS! Harve if you are starting to quote that Communist rag how can anybody take you seriously?

Seadog I think you may have misinterpreted my post above (not harves!)
As Harve tends to quote from the Mail, Times, Twitter etc I just thought, with my tongue rammed right into my cheek, maybe the Morning Star would help to balance things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:23 am

More cronyism from the fillth in Number 10. Its not even a surprise any longer. Normal people have long such apparently accepted such outright corruption as a perk of the job

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:33 am

Graiser wrote:
seadog wrote:
FFS! Harve if you are starting to quote that Communist rag how can anybody take you seriously?

As Harve tends to quote from the Mail, Times, Twitter etc I just thought, with my tongue rammed right into my cheek, maybe the Morning Star would help to balance things up a bit.

I'll happily quote from all rags Graiser and Seadog from this point on no problem. Considering theres not a single rag that openly supports the Tories any more the field is extensive.

Seadog theres no a single board member left here that honestly believes the Tories aren't pure evil inept and incompetent. Ohh they'll come along and argue the point but deep down they know.

Theres a well known Plumber and Heating Firm in Plymouth (pitchside advertising) who is so far up Johnsons arse and so believes the lies that he turned last night on Lisa Nandy as a snowflake for calling the corrupt bastards (and Trump) out.

Utterly pathetic that there are some that still defend the pigs in the trough.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 11:32 am

I don’t believe that the Tories are pure evil so you are yet again talking out of your arse.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 3:27 pm

Graiser wrote:
Is the Morning Star still in publication ? I’d like to have a read of it just to have a balanced view !

Still going strong and full of interesting stories-apparently Leon Trotsky is pushing strongly for a ban on all travel to Mexico and a classification of ice picks as a non esential item during the Russian lockdown.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 4:10 pm

Pure evil? LOL. Dithering dimwits maybe. I would save platitudes like pure evil for cnuts like Brady, Sutcliffe, Nilsen and the like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 4:48 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
seadog wrote:

I'll happily quote from all rags Graiser and Seadog from this point on no problem. Considering theres not a single rag that openly supports the Tories any more the field is extensive.

Seadog theres no a single board member left here that honestly believes the Tories aren't pure evil inept and incompetent. Ohh they'll come along and argue the point but deep down they know.

Theres a well known Plumber and Heating Firm in Plymouth (pitchside advertising) who is so far up Johnsons arse and so believes the lies that he turned last night on Lisa Nandy as a snowflake for calling the corrupt bastards (and Trump) out.

Harve it’s no wonder your not taken seriously with comments like that, there’s forms of corruption in all political persuasions including the Labour Party and unions.
I can’t think of any UK politician who could have managed this crisis any differently than Boris.
Maybe you do, if so let’s hear it
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 8:17 pm

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
seadog wrote:

Harve it’s no wonder your not taken seriously with comments like that, there’s forms of corruption in all political persuasions including the Labour Party and unions.
I can’t think of any UK politician who could have managed this crisis any differently than Boris.
Maybe you do, if so let’s hear it

It will be one of his man crush sweeties. Facist corbyn, foxy jolyon or smarmy sir kier.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 12:05 am

thank god the tories won convincingly back in december and saved us from that corrupt corbyn and his anti semitic views.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 7:33 am

Morning Boris how you feeling after your quite appalling TV address over Rememberance day yesterday after appearing to have been pulled though a hedge backwards. Is is too much to ask to dress properly and project an image that is suitable for the occasion. Scruffy oaf

Still this should cheer you up.....

Tick tock tick tock.......
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:02 am

So obviously the likelihood of you taking the bet on has increased today or are you as I suspect all mouth and no trousers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:53 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Morning Boris how you feeling after your quite appalling TV address over Rememberance day yesterday after appearing to have been pulled though a hedge backwards. Is is too much to ask to dress properly and project an image that is suitable for the occasion. Scruffy oaf

Still this should cheer you up.....

Tick tock tick tock.......

Well it’s no surprise, it’s him isn’t it, still an improvement on the much beloved Michael Foot and his appearance at the Cenotaph in his donkey jacket
Meanwhile you’ve had 2 offers of a £100 bet, so what about it ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:55 am

I am thankful that honest Boris won the election, just think how much worse it would be now if he had not, Happy Holidays.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 9:50 am

In reality you have to thank Brexit for landing us with Johnson. He was the only one who was willing to follow the will of the people.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:06 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
In reality you have to thank Brexit for landing us with Johnson. He was the only one who was willing to follow the will of the people.
He hasn't done it yet. Still kicking the can down the road.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:30 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
He hasn't done it yet. Still kicking the can down the road.

True although I hope he's just going through the motions, sooner we are properly out the better. With the new Pres being pro EU its changed things somewhat and I see the Dems are already stirring up the Irish issue and no doubt have millions saved up to pour into Ireland to fund the IRA again. Clinton was an absolute Cnut in that regard looking after "those good old boys back home".
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 1:41 pm

And the kennedy clan.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 1:45 pm

And MacAlpines UK civil engineers.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 1:50 pm

I found out a while ago that someone from a branch of the wife’s family was a member ( alleged) of the IRA during early part of the last century.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 3:15 pm

My Aunties family were involved then her brother got murdered in the street then they all had to move here. They've fecked over more of their own than they have ours.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 3:21 pm

The husband of a friend of the wife is from NI and is Catholic and he has said that there are only three or four of the boys in his class who have not died because of the troubles.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 4:06 pm

It will be a shitfest if it kicks off over there again, like all gangster nutters the men of violence only need the the slightest excuse to start.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 4:50 am

You have to laugh at the state of affairs in this 3rd World Banana Republic...

Oh sorry its Downing St.....

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 6:59 am

If you can add £10 as I did before it would be appreciated. We mustn't let this filth in Government go unchecked

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:37 am

Ten large? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next