Earwegoagain
seadog
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 11:30 am

This very story was mentioned on BBC News this morning and other news outlets. Dept of Education 'investigating' Chartwells.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 12:13 pm

Freathy wrote:
This very story was mentioned on BBC News this morning and other news outlets.  Dept of Education 'investigating' Chartwells.

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 12:19 pm

lol lol lol Marcus Rashford has picked up on it now via twitter

Johnson will be squirming again 24/7 you really couldnt make this shit up. The cretins must sit in number 10 thinking how can we wind the serfs up further. I know lets squeeze em even more till the pips squeak

All over the dailys again tomorrow. Shall we have a sweepstake on when the 48th U turn comes
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 3:25 pm

Do you seriously think that Bojo had even heard of Chartwells before this story broke let alone actually signed the deal himself?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 11:06 pm

There's more on Chartwells reported in the Guardian

''The Manchester United footballer earlier condemned some of the free school meal packages being sent to children and families learning from home as “unacceptable” after parents posted photos on Twitter.

It later emerged however that Chartwells, which was identified on social media as the supplier of one meagre food parcel, is a member of the footballer’s child food poverty taskforce. Chartwells was also summoned to talks with the Department for Education after photos of food parcels went viral on social media''

Rashford adds ''Is 1 meal a day from Mon-Fri sufficient for children most vulnerable?” Well no obviously not Marcus but are parents not supposed to y'know feed their kids?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 11:43 pm

PatDunne wrote:
There's more on Chartwells reported in the Guardian

''The Manchester United footballer earlier condemned some of the free school meal packages being sent to children and families learning from home as “unacceptable” after parents posted photos on Twitter.

It later emerged however that Chartwells, which was identified on social media as the supplier of one meagre food parcel, is a member of the footballer’s child food poverty taskforce. Chartwells was also summoned to talks with the Department for Education after photos of food parcels went viral on social media''

Rashford adds ''Is 1 meal a day from Mon-Fri sufficient for children most vulnerable?” Well no obviously not Marcus but are parents not supposed to y'know feed their kids?

i saw the photo doing the rounds no way is that legit too suspect for my liking. not even the most evil of mp's in charge of those parcels farming it off to a company who hated children could attempt to pass that off as £30 unless they went to Marks and spencer or waitrose to get it all. that other photo claiming to be £30's worth is false also as no way that would total £30 more likely to be over it.

super noodles packets are 50p atm for £30 you could feed the kids for a month and more!!!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 4:01 am

It is just a misunderstanding, no company would deliberately steal £25 pounds from kids would they?

What could they hope to gain? Apart from the £25 of course.

Even if it did happen nobody is to blame except Keir Starmer.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 4:02 am

And the parents.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 7:12 am

Is Boris to blame for what a member of Rashford's child food poverty taskforce steals from kids?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 10:32 am

seadog wrote:
And the parents.

I think that that the blame sits with an awful lot of parents tbh. We lived hand to mouth for years when we had young kids and we got hammered by the 15.7% interest rates in 1991. We had negative equity, mortgage arrears and many many debts from suppliers after getting subby bashed by two different large firms. At no time at all did my kids go hungry. I have for years volunteered at the food bank in Tavvy and donate lots through the year and I can't help but notice how many people pick up food parcels and then see them out downing pints and yamming shots. Sadly we have a very large proportion of society that don't seem to thinkits their responsibility to feed their kids.
There are many families who literally are unable to feed the kids who don't drink or go out and that is down to not being paid a living wage. It's a hard problem to solve.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:45 am

There are a lot of misleading generalised quotes that are simply not correct.

The most high profile being Rashfords comment of “3 days of food for one family” with a pic of a food package. These packages aren’t to feed “the family”. They are for a child for their lunch - ie one meal.

Clearly it’s a great initiative from Rashford to get this whole thing set up, but a lot of the hysteria has coming from parents who’ve had their nose put out of joint because they haven’t been given cash ( to spend on fags and booze probably) or vouchers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:56 am

Czarcasm wrote:
There are a lot of misleading generalised quotes that are simply not correct.

The most high profile being Rashfords comment of “3 days of food for one family” with a pic of a food package. These packages aren’t to feed “the family”. They are for a child for their lunch - ie one meal.

Clearly it’s a great initiative from Rashford to get this whole thing set up, but a lot of the hysteria has coming from parents who’ve had their nose put out of joint because they haven’t been given cash ( to spend on fags and booze probably) or vouchers.

hit the nail on the head here. Probably why some of them cant afford to feed their kids properly as they are wasting their money on fags and booze and other material shit they cant actually afford and thats after bills and rent/mortage.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 12:20 pm

Just wow. TWICE Johnson pulled up at PMQs by Lindsay Hoyle the first for untruths. Never ever seen that before...
The rogue will be seething
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 12:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:
And the parents.

I think that that the blame sits with an awful lot of parents tbh. We lived hand to mouth for years when we had young kids and we got hammered by the 15.7% interest rates in 1991. We had negative equity, mortgage arrears and many many debts from suppliers after getting subby bashed by two different large firms. At no time at all did my kids go hungry. I have for years volunteered at the food bank in Tavvy and donate lots through the year and I can't help but notice how many people pick up food parcels and then see them out downing pints and yamming shots. Sadly we have a very large proportion of society that don't seem to thinkits their responsibility to feed their kids.
There are many families who literally are unable to feed the kids who don't drink or go out and that is down to not being paid a living wage. It's a hard problem to solve.

Amen to that, I often think about my parents in the fifties struggling to feed and clothe my brother and me, state aid was just family allowance for one child only and I can remember going to the post office to draw out the weekly 8shillings (40p) but I don’t look back and think about us being deprived, that was the way it was and we just got on with it.
I can well remember the 15% interest rates and being worried to death about paying the mortgage etc, but we managed by hard work and extra jobs.
Trouble is now the cry is “what’s the state going to do for us” with an expectation that it’s the state’s problem, at times the state may have caused the problem but if you decide to have children then you still take full responsibility for them.
In normal times I could walk throughout the town and see the single mums with their phones stuck to their ears, swigging on coffee and vaping and probably go home later to watch their sat tv channels.
There are genuinely deprived families out there who we would all want to help in some way but their message is being lost due to the people I’ve described above and also people like Harve who’ve posted so much politically biased crap most of which were fabricated that nobody pays any attention to it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 2:02 pm

Agree with both posts.

When my kids were very young we struggled but they didn’t go without. I used to have a bowl of cereal before I left for work and then an evening meal when I got home.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 1:05 pm

No idea who you are fella on Twitter but damn fine account with 18,000 plus followers and anyone who rips the piss out of the Tories is mighty fine in my book

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 1:15 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
No idea who you are fella on Twitter but damn fine account with 18,000 plus followers and anyone who rips the piss out of the Tories is mighty fine in my book

a troll friend for you harve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 1:30 pm

It’s probably harve. He likes to talk to his other self.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:28 pm

Probably Nool.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 6:22 am

From the Sunday Mirror and this ones not going away with 14 witnesses not interviewed by the Police and now a QC helping in a judicial review

Revolves around the Tory with a French sounding name who spouted off to an army General in a Committee defence conference that "we'll send Cummings down to sort you out and you wont like that"

Wouldn't it be amazing if 1 of the 400,000 Police files deleted was............................

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 9:20 am

FFS! What's next mortgage fraud and preying on Aisan sex workers?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 12:21 pm

First time one of the senior political commentators has responded directly to me.....I had described Johnson as a vile creature and callous didnt come close over his whipping of his Tory MPs into abstaining over U/C vote in Commons today

Tim Walker worked with the twat at the Telegraph

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 12:26 pm

Pure Evil through and through

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 12:46 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
First time one of the senior political commentators has responded directly to me.....I had described Johnson as a vile creature and callous didnt come close over his whipping of his Tory MPs into abstaining over U/C vote in Commons today
You’ve arrived Harve.
Acknowledged by one of your nomark Remainer heroes cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 1:44 pm

Senior Political commentators lmfao. You need to get off those echo chambers for some balance Harve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory Party Corruption    Tory Party Corruption  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory Party Corruption
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next