Rickler
Punchdrunk
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:12 pm

POI wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
He never said he was risking anybody's life by simply going out. We are being fed a lie that is been taken in hook line and sinker by people like you who live a Utopian dreamland that think we can all just sit inside our houses until there is a vaccine......on furlough of course.

And before you start harping on about the doctors and nurses bla, bla we have been conditioned to hold medical professionals on a pedestal, treating them like gods and saints.

Truth is just like any other profession, they too are just following orders from their superiors. They too like most of us, crammed from prescribed text books to pass exams and get jobs in the industry based on that degree in their hands.

Most of them of course, stooges for pharmaceutical companies that utilise them to push their drugs onto the public. The pharmaceutical nightmare that is the western world especially the USA didn't just happen by accident.

Not saying anything offensive about your NHS contacts who you have mentioned previously however you as always come across as condescending and arrogant with the tone of your posts, you reason that 'key workers' are automatically an authority just by virtue of being affiliated to a state owned enterprise.

The average medical professional is just doing their day to day to day job following instructions with no critical thinking. If A is B, then prescribe C. That's what the manual says, that's what they do.

A bit like this phoney virus and people staying at home like troglodytes whilst Derriford is empty, unused nightingale units and ICU's running at a fraction of their capacity.

No stand on your doorstep and clap at the sky like a seal for the NHS.

My missus is working some of the ventilators on the front line in ICU Derriford. Everyday I shit myself at the thought of her contracting this disease. Everyday I thank my lucky stars she hasn't. It's not unusual for her to get home after a night shift only break down in tears at the shit she has to deal with re PPE, colleagues falling ill, frightended out of their wits, people that passed during her shift - the very one's she's tasked, as a team, to try to keep alive during this whole shit-storm and the exhausting challenge that CV-19 presents. I can assure you ICU, at least at Derriford, is nothing like running at a fraction of their capacity.

I don't give a feck about all of the politics about CV-19. As usual, if you want to know what's 'really' happening, speak to people at the coal face, not politically bias main-stream-media.

Never mind clapping on your doorstep like a seal, I think she and many many others deserve a fooking medal - AND a pay rise, just in case Boris is reading!

It feels like we've been hit with a huge bag of sobering perspective horse shit - especially when you have to check our wills and her life insurance just in case. That sort of shit brings you down to earth with an earth shattering thud.

I can assure you, this virus has feck all phoney about it.

You are supposed to be sheilded ? She shouldn't be in your home.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:16 pm

Elias wrote:
POI wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
He never said he was risking anybody's life by simply going out. We are being fed a lie that is been taken in hook line and sinker by people like you who live a Utopian dreamland that think we can all just sit inside our houses until there is a vaccine......on furlough of course.

And before you start harping on about the doctors and nurses bla, bla we have been conditioned to hold medical professionals on a pedestal, treating them like gods and saints.

Truth is just like any other profession, they too are just following orders from their superiors. They too like most of us, crammed from prescribed text books to pass exams and get jobs in the industry based on that degree in their hands.

Most of them of course, stooges for pharmaceutical companies that utilise them to push their drugs onto the public. The pharmaceutical nightmare that is the western world especially the USA didn't just happen by accident.

Not saying anything offensive about your NHS contacts who you have mentioned previously however you as always come across as condescending and arrogant with the tone of your posts, you reason that 'key workers' are automatically an authority just by virtue of being affiliated to a state owned enterprise.

The average medical professional is just doing their day to day to day job following instructions with no critical thinking. If A is B, then prescribe C. That's what the manual says, that's what they do.

A bit like this phoney virus and people staying at home like troglodytes whilst Derriford is empty, unused nightingale units and ICU's running at a fraction of their capacity.

My missus is working some of the ventilators on the front line in ICU Derriford. Everyday I shit myself at the thought of her contracting this disease. Everyday I thank my lucky stars she hasn't. It's not unusual for her to get home after a night shift only break down in tears at the shit she has to deal with re PPE, colleagues falling ill, frightended out of their wits, people that passed during her shift - the very one's she's tasked, as a team, to try to keep alive during this whole shit-storm and the exhausting challenge that CV-19 presents. I can assure you ICU, at least at Derriford, is nothing like running at a fraction of their capacity.

I don't give a feck about all of the politics about CV-19. As usual, if you want to know what's 'really' happening, speak to people at the coal face, not politically bias main-stream-media.

Never mind clapping on your doorstep like a seal, I think she and many many others deserve a fooking medal - AND a pay rise, just in case Boris is reading!

It feels like we've been hit with a huge bag of sobering perspective horse shit - especially when you have to check our wills and her life insurance just in case. That sort of shit brings you down to earth with an earth shattering thud.

I can assure you, this virus has feck all phoney about it.

You are supposed to be sheilded ? She shouldn't be in your home.

She hasn't been since she finished her ventilator training 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 12:34 pm

People do have a right to believe in conspiracy theories and that is a choice they make.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories at all and that is my choice.

There are hundreds and thousands of people globally who push out - or help to push out - whatever conspiracy theory on whatever subject. Some are amusing, some are bonkers and some are extremely dangerous.

During my time debunking the Planet nonsense brigade on YouTube, I was verbally abused and had even had a death threat aimed at me. That is the sort of people you are dealing with. Even when you show them that they are being lied to by fraudsters and con artists who are only in it to make money, they still won't have it.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 5:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Conspiracy theories are nothing but gibberish rants by deluded people.

Not too long ago I took part in debunking Planet X/Nibiru/Nemesis/Wormwood believers on YouTube. There are a few on YouTube who give the deluded ones some stick. There is a debunker called Mrs Rd from Scotland who gives them hell and lays into them a treat.

One of the X loons is a Dr Claudia Albers and she is not all there. She got sacked from her University job sometime ago for peddling total shite. Her bosses said her theories were against University policy.

Hi mate, I believe we have met once or twice and I do think you are a decent bloke even if you havnt the foggiest who I am (I don't really care if you do or dont tbh).

The feckin (now unelected) moderators on here decided to push all my david icke, bla,bla, conspiracy stuff into a sepatate thread which is where we are at now. That's up to them, but the very same people then come bombursting onto here to post more then their beloved fake virus thread.

You really couldnt make it up.

No you are wrong all the mods are elected. like it or not.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:11 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

Difficult to know where to start with all this fruit loop stuff tbh. I’ll hold my hands up though to sounding condescending in a lot of responses. If I was in the pub and talking total bollocks, then I’d fully expect to get ruined by my mates. I make no apology for going by that law of the jungle generally on here with a lot of nonsense.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 8:41 am

I don’t think you have anything to worry about when you post.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 4:06 pm

Went up to visit one of my sites up by Sandy Park today (Chiefs) a new hotel is being built close to their stadium. Within the EC's car park was was one of those COVID testing stations with 2 marquee type drive thru tents and an ambulance car sat nearby. The place was completely deserted for near enough the whole 2 hours I was on site, the site manager who has been working all the way through this 'crisis' told me it has been the same since the testing station opened.

Earlier this morning I was at another small refurb within an NHS clinic in Wonford House which is right next to The Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital. Site manager there said the maximum they had in when this thing was at it's peak was approximatly 2 in ICU.

Now he might be talking bollocks and again I'm not saying that this thing isnt real but once again I think it is massively, massively being overplayed on a huge scale and the figures we kept on being given simply don't add up.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 4:57 pm

I think that the main problem here Punch is that the government whilst talking about having "grown up conversations" with the proles don't have the faith in us to act with any common sense. It's perfectly obvious to most of us that the problem is not really countrywide, there are hotspots in the North and Southeast and the obvious thing to do would be gradually unlock region by region, it seems to me the government won't risk this as its either seen as unfair for to Urban population or they are worried if they unlock say the southwest then every fecker will just turn up from the urban areas anyway.
There's another Covid testing station in Plymouth that is nearly deserted and my BIL a nurse working in Derriford was only tested last week as he fell ill whilst at work. To me it seems as though we don't have the capacity for the tests we should be doing. The government has been piss poor in many areas and inability to test is tops IMO.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:34 pm

In 5 years the conspiracy will be more widely visible
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:54 pm

Elias wrote:

Lol. Which conspiracy is that?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:43 pm

Rickler wrote:
Elias wrote:

Lol. Which conspiracy is that?  

Planet X Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:31 pm

I see that Boris has given up on the track and trace app, more hundreds of millions pissed away to his Vote Leave mates. More chance of a Donkey Sanctuaries Tax than it ever being released.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:53 pm

It really is something when the government is unable to buy an app.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:42 am

It could buy one but that woud be too easy.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:54 am

Like the early warning aircraft that the government at the time insisted on developing at a cost of billions that didn’t work when they could have bought a system off the US for less.

I do think these ministries/ civil service departments have no idea on what things cost. I buy a few birth, marriage and death certificates from the records office to do with my research into my family tree and I usually buy 3 or 4 at a time but they all arrive in the post in separate envelopes.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:43 am

What pisses me off is the outsourcing companies they use are literally there as a means of redistributing our tax money amoungst their mates. At the end of the day the Governemnts and civil service are actually outsourcing companies themselves the extra link between the gov and services bought is no more than high level corruption. It would be easier to stomach if these firms actually managed just once to deliver products and services that worked and were anywhere near value for money.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 11:16 pm

a good watch
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 1:00 am

2 dickheads on the same clip. I will give it a miss.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 9:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Consp   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:14 pm

One terrifying truth is that Israel has an estimated 406 undeclared nuclear warheads alongside it's 80 declared ones, for such a small country both land and population wise is frightening. It works out Israel has one nuclear warhead for every 18k citizens where in contrast India's ratio is about one to 7.1 million. Even the USA's ratio is about 1 to 55K.
No prizes for guessing who the real world nuclear superpower is.....
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:37 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
One terrifying truth is that Israel has an estimated 406 undeclared nuclear warheads alongside it's 80 declared ones, for such a small country both land and population wise is frightening. It works out Israel has one nuclear warhead for every 18k citizens where in contrast India's ratio is about one to 7.1 million. Even the USA's ratio is about 1 to 55K.

If my country had enemy countries wanting my country 'wiped from the face of the earth' i would want as big a defensive arsenal as possible.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:49 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

If my country had enemy countries wanting my country 'wiped from the face of the earth' i would want as big a defensive arsenal as possible.

Nothing to do with the Saudi Arabia/Israel plot to get the US to wipe Iran off the face of the earth that was uncovered in the Assange cables then?

Or the Stuxnet computer worm that was jointly built by The US and Israel to bring down the Iranian energy sector.

Name me one state that could wipe Israel off the face of the earth? Because I'm really struggling to understand how a country (Iran) which doesn't have any atomic weapons can topple a state that has 486 nuclear warheads and has the backing of another state has 6100 of them. Do the maths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theories
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next