mouldyoldgoat
Rickler
Punchdrunk
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 5:41 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Well done Punchy, stick to your guns.

I speak as someone who received the 12 week curfew letter.  My family aren't allowed to help me without risking a criminal conviction & fine but some complete stranger can if I register for help.  I'm now into week 3 of chasing a much needed repeat prescription... the surgery doesn't accept repeats over the phone so I order through the local pharmacist who gets nothing back from the surgery, I'm told to phone the surgery and around in circles I go.

Simply not true...... Not only has the criminally inept Hancock since "rescinded" that 12 week "curfew" by claiming that it was "advisory" all along but you certainly are able to help any individual in that 70 and over age group and in your case your family
I went to the lengths of ringing my mothers Doctor who immedietly stated "do what ever you need to do" and he wrote notes on mothers file to that extent. Simple as that. As I've been in the UK since it started I have seen her on average 3 times a week but always staying at 2m distance.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 7:30 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
seadog wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Who would have thought that one family could have 2 complete cnuts in it!

You see, I'm reading that as ...........

I am a free
I am not man
A number  Laughing

Utterly nonsensical piffle twaddle. Is it me or does he look like Harrsion Ford in his early Star Wars days? Meh, it's too early for this.

Last edited by POI on Sun May 17, 2020 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 7:31 am

I also have repeat prescriptions for medication but use an online service called Patient Access. I can pick the medication i require, it gets forwarded to my GP for approval, and 2 days later it's available at my local pharmacy. It's worth seeing if your GP surgery offer the same service as it's saves a lot of time messing around in phone queues etc.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:09 am

Same here North of the Border, do it online.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:36 am

My wife has a repeat prescription monthly but her doctor just made it a 3 monthly one when the pharmacy started feckin about over making patients see their doctor before approving any request. The doctor was mad as feck at them.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:42 am

seadog wrote:

That fella is out at the front as he’s the nominated brightest of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 11:14 am

Isn’t that the lyrics from an iron maiden song ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 11:24 am

Maybe but I thought it was from the Prisoner series shot at Port Merion, you know the one with the scary blown up condoms that chase people.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 12:39 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

If you don't want to catch the virus then stay indoors, don't moan at others who want to live their lives.  

Your crackpot reasoning is beyond stupid.

No, it shouldn’t be a choice YOU make. Why? Well it’s fuckin simple. If it were only YOUR life you were risking by going out and possibly contracting it then yeah, no problem, crack on.

But if you go out and ‘live your life’ and contract the disease - and then pass it on to friends or family or more to the point, key workers who don’t have a choice to simply stay at home or stay indoors then it is selfish cnuts like you that would be playing a full on active role in prolonging the pandemic and spreading the virus further.

If you don’t understand that then there’s not a lot more to say. But if you do understand and still think it’s fine to risk others people’s lives then your just a reckless selfish fool.

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 1:29 pm

He never said he was risking anybody's life by simply going out. We are being fed a lie that is been taken in hook line and sinker by people like you who live a Utopian dreamland that think we can all just sit inside our houses until there is a vaccine......on furlough of course.

And before you start harping on about the doctors and nurses bla, bla we have been conditioned to hold medical professionals on a pedestal, treating them like gods and saints.

Truth is just like any other profession, they too are just following orders from their superiors. They too like most of us, crammed from prescribed text books to pass exams and get jobs in the industry based on that degree in their hands.

Most of them of course, stooges for pharmaceutical companies that utilise them to push their drugs onto the public. The pharmaceutical nightmare that is the western world especially the USA didn't just happen by accident.

Not saying anything offensive about your NHS contacts who you have mentioned previously however you as always come across as condescending and arrogant with the tone of your posts, you reason that 'key workers' are automatically an authority just by virtue of being affiliated to a state owned enterprise.

The average medical professional is just doing their day to day to day job following instructions with no critical thinking. If A is B, then prescribe C. That's what the manual says, that's what they do.

A bit like this phoney virus and people staying at home like troglodytes whilst Derriford is empty, unused nightingale units and ICU's running at a fraction of their capacity.

No stand on your doorstep and clap at the sky like a seal for the NHS.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 2:48 pm

This must flaming or trolling surely, nobody could believe half of it?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 3:10 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
He never said he was risking anybody's life by simply going out. We are being fed a lie that is been taken in hook line and sinker by people like you who live a Utopian dreamland that think we can all just sit inside our houses until there is a vaccine......on furlough of course.

And before you start harping on about the doctors and nurses bla, bla we have been conditioned to hold medical professionals on a pedestal, treating them like gods and saints.

Truth is just like any other profession, they too are just following orders from their superiors. They too like most of us, crammed from prescribed text books to pass exams and get jobs in the industry based on that degree in their hands.

Most of them of course, stooges for pharmaceutical companies that utilise them to push their drugs onto the public. The pharmaceutical nightmare that is the western world especially the USA didn't just happen by accident.

Not saying anything offensive about your NHS contacts who you have mentioned previously however you as always come across as condescending and arrogant with the tone of your posts, you reason that 'key workers' are automatically an authority just by virtue of being affiliated to a state owned enterprise.

The average medical professional is just doing their day to day to day job following instructions with no critical thinking. If A is B, then prescribe C. That's what the manual says, that's what they do.

A bit like this phoney virus and people staying at home like troglodytes whilst Derriford is empty, unused nightingale units and ICU's running at a fraction of their capacity.

I would pay to see you explain to the relatives and friends of the 30,000 plus people in the UK that have died, that the virus is phoney, and it must have been something else that killed them.

I get you have your opinion, but surely, no-one in their right mind can honestly believe that this pandemic is made up.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 3:28 pm

The mods moved everything of mine to this thread so if you do not believe it do not read and stick to the 'orthodox' corona virus thread it really is as simple as that.

For the record I don't think it's made up either, engineered? probably but made up no.

33,918 out of population of 67841324 is about 0.050 per cent so that's the UK death rate.

A virus with a 99.95 per cent survival rate has everyone under house arrest, people wearing gloves and masks to work and shop, schools closed and small businesses collapsed.
Look at the figures and work it all out for yourself, stop listening to the mainstream news and media.

Open your eyes.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 3:31 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

So to use your logic about medical professionals being treated like gods should we be treating ex services personnel as special cases? Are those in the forces and ex services stooges as well?

And before you or anyone else get on your high horse I have the upmost respect for the services and ex services people for what they do and have done for me and my family.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 3:34 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
The mods moved everything of mine to this thread so if you do not believe it do not read and stick to the 'orthodox' corona virus thread it really is as simple as that.

For the record I don't think it's made up either, engineered? probably but made up no.

33,918 out of population of 67841324  is about 0.050 per cent so that's the UK death rate.

A virus with a 99.95 per cent survival rate has everyone under house arrest, people wearing gloves and masks to work and shop, schools closed and small businesses collapsed.
Look at the figures and work it all out for yourself, stop listening to the mainstream news and media.

Open your eyes.

Then why say about it being made up?

This thread was started because it was felt it was warranted. Nothing against you.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 5:03 pm

A virus with a 99.95% survival rate would mean a 100% of the population would have been impacted by it. which isn't the case.
It is thought that maybe one in four hundred could have had it....although with some people showing no signs of having it....it would be hard to have an exact figure.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 5:04 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

My missus is working some of the ventilators on the front line in ICU Derriford. Everyday I shit myself at the thought of her contracting this disease. Everyday I thank my lucky stars she hasn't. It's not unusual for her to get home after a night shift only break down in tears at the shit she has to deal with re PPE, colleagues falling ill, frightended out of their wits, people that passed during her shift - the very one's she's tasked, as a team, to try to keep alive during this whole shit-storm and the exhausting challenge that CV-19 presents. I can assure you ICU, at least at Derriford, is nothing like running at a fraction of their capacity.

I don't give a feck about all of the politics about CV-19. As usual, if you want to know what's 'really' happening, speak to people at the coal face, not politically bias main-stream-media.

Never mind clapping on your doorstep like a seal, I think she and many many others deserve a fooking medal - AND a pay rise, just in case Boris is reading!

It feels like we've been hit with a huge bag of sobering perspective horse shit - especially when you have to check our wills and her life insurance just in case. That sort of shit brings you down to earth with an earth shattering thud.

I can assure you, this virus has feck all phoney about it.

Last edited by POI on Sun May 17, 2020 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 6:09 pm

This was a very good read

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 6:29 pm

I wouldn’t wipe my arse with it let alone read it.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 6:32 pm

I did buy a copy, but that's a few weeks back when bog roll was like gold dust. Boy did in come in handy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 7:23 pm

People are not dying en masse at derriford, the ICU unit is not overflowing, people are not dying in the corridors and in fact the South west has the lowest rate of infection and death rates in the UK which does not quite correaloate with your violin inducing narrative.

It's tough witnessing death, experienced it myself in peacetime and in war but it's part of life all the same.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 7:25 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

This says it all for me. Despite world renowned scientists saying, and being able to prove that the virus was not engineered, you (and others) won't believe them?

Why not?

What evidence do you have to the the contrary? I can answer for you. The answer is none. There can't be any, because it wasn't engineered. You just have a belief. A totally stupid and misguided belief which you spread as if it was gospel.

God help us.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 8:35 pm

Rickler wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

This says it all for me.  Despite world renowned scientists saying, and being able to prove that the virus was not engineered, you (and others) won't believe them?

Why not?  

What evidence do you have to the the contrary?  I can answer for you.  The answer is none.   There can't be any, because it wasn't engineered. You just have a belief.  A totally stupid and misguided belief which you spread as if it was gospel.

God help us.

Nonsensical innit. It's one thing to harbour crackpot beliefs. Lots of bonkers people on the fringes of society do. But to openly admit to them really is a special kind of stupid.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:20 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

33,918 out of population of 67841324  is about 0.050 per cent so that's the UK death rate.

Open your eyes.

Unbelievable

Open our eyes, open yours more like it, in the past you’ve pontificated on the military, not sure why, with your reasoning they were getting paid for killing and being killed, eyes open and all that!

Big up for anyone in the NHS working under those conditions and the military for that matter, both of which underpaid and understaffed by the inept Tory government since 2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theories
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next