Rickler
Punchdrunk
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:54 pm

There was not one shred of evidence to suggest that saddam hussien had any chemical weapons to justify the iraq invasion, not one.

As much as saddam was a pain in the ass he did keep the lid on things in the middle east. It was the good old jew lobby in america that brought about the 2nd invasion and the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:57 pm

Some of this is getting uncomfortably close to Bob's original ban territory.

Keep it decent FFS, this is a split thread not a racist one.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:58 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
There was not one shred of evidence to suggest that saddam hussien had any chemical weapons to justify the iraq invasion, not one.

As much as saddam was a pain in the ass he did keep the lid on things in the middle east. It was the good old jew lobby in america that brought about the 2nd invasion and the rest is history.

It's why Bush and his mass murdering puppet Blair had David Kelly bumped off before he could tell the truth about there not being any WMD.

Last edited by Bob Crow on Sun May 24, 2020 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:58 pm

Racism is alive and well on ATD
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:00 pm

seadog wrote:
Some of this is getting uncomfortably close to Bob's original ban territory.

Keep it decent FFS, this is a split thread not a racist one.

Just curious what it is that I've written that is racist?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:03 pm

This site is for all it's members not just you and Punchy to spout shite about Jews all night.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:03 pm

Mentioning the word jew is racist...apparently
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:06 pm

''Name me one state that could wipe Israel off the face of the earth? Because I'm really struggling to understand how a country (Iran) which doesn't have any atomic weapons can topple a state that has 486 nuclear warheads and has the backing of another state has 6100 of them. Do the maths''

There you go, you have given the justification for Israel having the number of nuclear weapons it has, with them, a country like Iran cannot wipe them from the face of the earth, but without them?

Last edited by PatDunne on Sun May 24, 2020 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:08 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Racism is alive and well on ATD

Surprised you and your mate haven’t denied the holocaust yet.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Wed May 27, 2020 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quote removed - mouldy)
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:09 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Not at all. Continually mentioning them in a disparaging way... Maybe?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:09 pm

''The Jews are also misproportionally represented in banking, media and in politics. Shit stirring in humanity, they have been booted out of more countries then a troublesome pisshead in pubs''

I am no snowflake but this is not acceptable.
Back to top Go down

Punchdrunk wrote:

Much the same as Rinky Dinks is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:15 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

i thought he was banned from youtube?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:24 pm

A week later, shortly after his father died, Icke and his wife, Linda Atherton, along with their daughter and Deborah Shaw, held a press conference to announce that Icke was a son of the Godhead.[74][75] He told reporters the world was going to end in 1997. It would be preceded by a hurricane around the Gulf of Mexico and New Orleans, eruptions in Cuba, disruption in China, a hurricane in Derry, and an earthquake on the Isle of Arran. The information was being given to them by voices and automatic writing, he said. Los Angeles would become an island, New Zealand would disappear, and the cliffs of Kent would be underwater by Christmas.[76]

From Wikki admittedly but has sources and comedy gold.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:26 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

Name me one state that could wipe Israel off the face of the earth? Because I'm really struggling to understand how a country (Iran) which doesn't have any atomic weapons can topple a state that has 486 nuclear warheads and has the backing of another state has 6100 of them. Do the maths.

One state that could wipe Israel off the face of the earth?
How about?

The USA
Russia
United Kingdom
France
China
India
Pakistan
North Korea

As you seem to be living in a cave... Iran has been activily pursuing the capability to produce a nuclear weapon. This is viewed as dangerous by rational people, as Iran has vowed to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth". Since some of the more religious types in the Islamic faith have a history of 'martyrdom' and might consider sacrifycing themselves for a 'greater good', it is generally thought by sensible types that Iran having a nuclear weapon is not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 12:07 am

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Name me one state that could wipe Israel off the face of the earth? Because I'm really struggling to understand how a country (Iran) which doesn't have any atomic weapons can topple a state that has 486 nuclear warheads and has the backing of another state has 6100 of them. Do the maths.

How about?

The USA
Russia
United Kingdom
France
China
India
Pakistan
North Korea

As you seem to be living in a cave...   Iran has been activily pursuing the capability to produce a nuclear weapon.  This is viewed as dangerous by rational people, as Iran has vowed to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth".   Since some of the more religious types in the Islamic faith have a history of 'martyrdom' and might consider sacrifycing themselves for a 'greater good',  it is generally thought by sensible types that Iran having a nuclear weapon is not a good idea.

Your top 5 are all heavy military allies of Israel. As for the other three, what motive have they got to start a war with Israel and proxy wars with the US/UK? Only one I could think of remotely would be North Korea but only to provoke the US, though there's very little evidence to suggest the DPRK want to be the belligerents against the US in any capacity other than defending itself against Trump's aggression.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 12:14 am

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

How about?

The USA
Russia
United Kingdom
France
China
India
Pakistan
North Korea

As you seem to be living in a cave...   Iran has been activily pursuing the capability to produce a nuclear weapon.  This is viewed as dangerous by rational people, as Iran has vowed to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth".   Since some of the more religious types in the Islamic faith have a history of 'martyrdom' and might consider sacrifycing themselves for a 'greater good',  it is generally thought by sensible types that Iran having a nuclear weapon is not a good idea.

Just like the Iraq WMD, there's not a kitten's whisker of evidence that suggests Iran are building such a weapon.
As for your racist islamophobic comment about the faith, Pakistan are an Islamic state with a substantial nuclear arsenal and they don't deploy these in acts of martyrdom like you seem to think Iran will.

Who's the racist here now Rickler?

Take it ATD mods are fine with his islamophobic rhetoric?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 12:36 am

And you wonder why you get banned? I'd ban you for boredom alone. If you want to pick a fight so bad why don't you invade Israel?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 12:47 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
And you wonder why you get banned? I'd ban you for boredom alone. If you want to pick a fight so bad why don't you invade Israel?

Banned for telling the truth. It's the way of the world now where telling the truth has a habit of exploding in your face (literally)
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:23 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

How about?

The USA
Russia
United Kingdom
France
China
India
Pakistan
North Korea

Your top 5 are all heavy military allies of Israel. As for the other three, what motive have they got to start a war with Israel and proxy wars with the US/UK? Only one I could think of remotely would be North Korea but only to provoke the US, though there's very little evidence to suggest the DPRK want to be the belligerents against the US in any capacity other than defending itself against Trump's aggression.

That wasn't the question you asked. If you wanted to say 'would' instead of "could", than you should have done so.

As for this crap:

Bob Crow wrote:
Just like the Iraq WMD, there's not a kitten's whisker of evidence that suggests Iran are building such a weapon.
As for your racist islamophobic comment about the faith, Pakistan are an Islamic state with a substantial nuclear arsenal and they don't deploy these in acts of martyrdom like you seem to think Iran will.

I am sure they are. They don't have the agenda you do.

There's nothing racist or islamophobic about anything I said. It's quite well documented how Islam generally holds martydom in higher regard than other religions.

As for Pakistan... They may well be an Islamic state, but as far as I know, they have not vowed to destroy Israel?

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:39 am

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

How about?

The USA
Russia
United Kingdom
France
China
India
Pakistan
North Korea

That wasn't the question you asked.  If you wanted to say 'would' instead of "could",  than you should have done so.

As for this crap:

Bob Crow wrote:

I am sure they are.  They don't have the agenda you do.

There's nothing racist or islamophobic about anything I said.   It's quite well documented how Islam generally holds martydom in higher regard than other religions.

As for Pakistan...  They may well be an Islamic state, but as far as I know, they have not vowed to destroy Israel?  

I have no agenda as you put it. Everything I've written about the countries and their nuclear arsenals, or lack of them has all come from verified sources I'm afraid.
If these sources were false then YOUR president would not have arrest and execution warrants on them.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 10:50 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
2 dickheads on the same clip. I will give it a miss.

I'll second that !!.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:55 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
original comment deleted

Oh great...  Brought to us by those who are "Exposing the Real Criminals behind the JEW FLU".

If thats not enough to convince you..  A quick google search on Judy Mikovits brings this:

"Judy Anne Mikovits is a former American research scientist who is known for her discredited medical claims, such as that murine endogenous retroviruses are linked to chronic fatigue syndrome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That does it for me.  I'm sold.

Jeez wept.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 12:01 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
original comment deleted

Oh great...  Brought to us by those who are "Exposing the Real Criminals behind the JEW FLU".

If thats not enough to convince you..  A quick google search on Judy Mikovits brings this:

"Judy Anne Mikovits is a former American research scientist who is known for her discredited medical claims, such as that murine endogenous retroviruses are linked to chronic fatigue syndrome.

Jeez wept.

You really are an offensive racist.

...and like most racists, you are stupid.  If you want to talk about ancestrally hailing from the USA? - there's not too many Native Americans with Jewish blood.

Last edited by seadog on Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : quote removed - mouldy)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:59 am

Rickler wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
original comment deleted.

Jeez wept.

Did you expect anything different Ricks?

All this crackpot stuff is one thing and if the Mods wanna continue to let ATD be infested with it, that’s one thing. But when there are clear and obvious racist links from crackpot racist lunatics like Ricks mentions that are allowed to be posted, then that’s over the line.

Bob Crow was let back on here and IMHO that was a big mistake. His racist and anti Semitic agenda is crystal clear. There may be websites that appreciate that sort of shit. ATD shouldn’t be one of them.

What is hilarious also is Harve now feels he has Carte Blanche on here.

ATD is in danger of permanently losing more of the dwindling number of ‘normal’ posters if this shit carries on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theories
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next