The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Conspiracy Theories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 11437
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 61
Location : @ sea or @home

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:33 pm

I'll still be wearing gloves and a mask when shopping until I think it is safe not too, I don't care what Trump, Doris or Farage say.

_______________________________________
Thick as pigshit but fully masked.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7061
Join date : 2017-09-09

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:44 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
King Arthur never lived at Tintagel.

Rubbish he was born on the site now occupied by King Arthur's Trye and Exhaust Centre.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6308
Join date : 2014-03-30

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 11:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
King Arthur never lived at Tintagel.

Rubbish he was born on the site now occupied by King Arthur's Trye and Exhaust Centre.


Whosoever pulls the nail from the tyre shall be the once and future king king
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6101
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 11:53 pm

Angry wrote:


i can also believe in parts a missile hit the pentagon not a plane but on that front where did the passengers go which stops me watching loose change again.

There's are an awful lot of air traffic controllers and military satellite personal you would need to 'silence' in order to pull off that little stunt.

...and that's just in the USA. You don't think that China and Russia etc if they had any evidence (and if it had actually happened they would have) would produce it and embarrass and humiliate the USA?


Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6017
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 104
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:11 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
King Arthur never lived at Tintagel.

Rubbish he was born on the site now occupied by King Arthur's Trye and Exhaust Centre.

Brilliant ears brillliant

One point raised by Punchy on the thread I believe is categorically wrong (not a pop at you Punchy because many claim it) is that 9/11 was an inside job.
A huge insult to the thousands that died,to the firefighters and all the rest. This wasn't trick TV anyone who was watching live on TV saw the second aircraft fly into the tower.
USA didnt need to massacre 4000 of its own citizens plus untold commercial damge on themselves to justify going after Bin Laden. He had been in the sights of a sniper some 4 years before but the chain of command was slow authorising the hit. The rest is history
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7061
Join date : 2017-09-09

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:49 am

Pulled off the BEEB which had a story on conspiracy theories they have fact checked,

The genome patent claim
Along with a host of false health claims (such as treating patients with hot water, Vitamin C and sunshine), another video, this one viewed more than a million times on YouTube also claims that a patent for the genome sequence of the new coronavirus was taken out long before the latest outbreak began.
This rumour has been swirling around online for months, suggesting the release of a previously known virus.
However, the "coronavirus patent" referred to in the video was one that was applied for in 2006 for the genome sequence of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (Sars) - a different type of coronavirus. The application was ultimately not pursued.
The video then refers to the existence of a patent for a "coronavirus vaccine" - one held by the British-based Pirbright Institute.
The video fails to mention that this is linked to a different coronavirus that affects poultry.
The Pirbright Institute receives some funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. This has contributed to the baseless but widespread online rumours that Bill Gates holds a patent for a Covid-19 vaccine.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 361
Join date : 2020-03-25

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:06 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
King Arthur never lived at Tintagel.

Rubbish he was born on the site now occupied by King Arthur's Trye and Exhaust Centre.

Apparently Arthur’s ghost wanders around Drakes Island at night looking for the underwater tunnel to Cremyll, he supposedly drank in the Edgecombe Arms but not to sure if that’s true
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13609
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:46 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
King Arthur never lived at Tintagel.

Rubbish he was born on the site now occupied by King Arthur's Trye and Exhaust Centre.

Apparently Arthur’s ghost wanders around Drakes Island at night looking for the underwater tunnel to Cremyll, he supposedly drank in the Edgecombe Arms but not to sure if that’s true

ive heard when ever a woman rubs her nipple in whatever way he appears with binocolars and kleenex mmw
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-02-18

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:05 pm



Modern 2 part drama mini-series of Lord Lucan.

I have read all the books about it as well including 1 where they reckon he ended up in Goa (India). Personally I think he ended up at the bottom of the English Channell but its a fascinating subject.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury



Posts : 745
Join date : 2013-08-23

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:55 pm

Graiser wrote:
Apparently Arthur’s ghost wanders around Drakes Island at night looking for the underwater tunnel to Cremyll, he supposedly drank in the Edgecombe Arms but not to sure if that’s true
Hope he didn’t have the carvery. Twaz bleddy awful last time we went there. Mad
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7061
Join date : 2017-09-09

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Apparently Arthur’s ghost wanders around Drakes Island at night looking for the underwater tunnel to Cremyll, he supposedly drank in the Edgecombe Arms but not to sure if that’s true
Hope he didn’t have the carvery. Twaz bleddy awful last time we went there. Mad

Second that, we did the same last year and wished we hadn't. Used to drink in there quite a bit in the eighties when I worked in Mashfords yard I seem to remember the Landlady was either the sister of Lord Edgecombe or his bit on the side, can't remember which but it quite mental the place was a seething couldron and gossip and stories. The we're a lot of colourful people about the place back then.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13609
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 5:27 pm

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:


i can also believe in parts a missile hit the pentagon not a plane but on that front where did the passengers go which stops me watching loose change again.

There's are an awful lot of air traffic controllers and military satellite personal you would need to 'silence' in order to pull off that little stunt.

...and that's just in the USA.  You don't think that China and Russia etc if they had any evidence (and if it had actually happened they would have) would produce it and embarrass and humiliate the USA?



thats why i say in parts cause from what i have seen in terms of aftermath at the pentagon and a few locations around the world that were hit by cruise missiles they are exactly the same and the impact hole is too small and smooth for a plane imo.
But a plane did hit it as i said before cause there what happend to that plane and passengers and yes someone would have talked if they were taken off and exposed off in order to coveru the debt the pentagon was in and could get out of with an attack..

The us government could prove what hit the pentagon by actually releasing the cctv footage and not that one they did do that only strengthen the missile claim.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7061
Join date : 2017-09-09

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:31 pm

Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:


i can also believe in parts a missile hit the pentagon not a plane but on that front where did the passengers go which stops me watching loose change again.

There's are an awful lot of air traffic controllers and military satellite personal you would need to 'silence' in order to pull off that little stunt.

...and that's just in the USA.  You don't think that China and Russia etc if they had any evidence (and if it had actually happened they would have) would produce it and embarrass and humiliate the USA?



thats why i say in parts cause from what i have seen in terms of aftermath at the pentagon and a few locations around the world that were hit by cruise missiles they are exactly the same and the impact hole is too small and smooth for a plane imo.
But a plane did hit it as i said before cause there what happend to that plane and passengers and yes someone would have talked if they were taken off and exposed off in order to coveru the debt the pentagon was in and could get out of with an attack..

The us government could prove what hit the pentagon by actually releasing the cctv footage and not that one they did do that only strengthen the missile claim.

Probably because a plane did hit the Pentagon and they weren't thinking about protecting themselves against conspiracy theorists in twenty years time. Anyway if it were a missile they would have said so, if Bin Laden had used missiles and planes it still has the same effect and the same of not more pr value for them.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4562
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 55
Location : Plymouth

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:42 pm

Conspiracy theories are nothing but gibberish rants by deluded people.

Not too long ago I took part in debunking Planet X/Nibiru/Nemesis/Wormwood believers on YouTube. There are a few on YouTube who give the deluded ones some stick. There is a debunker called Mrs Rd from Scotland who gives them hell and lays into them a treat.

One of the X loons is a Dr Claudia Albers and she is not all there. She got sacked from her University job sometime ago for peddling total shite. Her bosses said her theories were against University policy.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6308
Join date : 2014-03-30

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:56 pm

No sign of tinfoil in central park this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9075
Join date : 2011-10-23

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 7:04 pm

Must he comforting for Jeremy Corbyn to know he’s not the most deluded and utterly bonkers in his family...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13609
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 7:27 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:


i can also believe in parts a missile hit the pentagon not a plane but on that front where did the passengers go which stops me watching loose change again.

There's are an awful lot of air traffic controllers and military satellite personal you would need to 'silence' in order to pull off that little stunt.

...and that's just in the USA.  You don't think that China and Russia etc if they had any evidence (and if it had actually happened they would have) would produce it and embarrass and humiliate the USA?



thats why i say in parts cause from what i have seen in terms of aftermath at the pentagon and a few locations around the world that were hit by cruise missiles they are exactly the same and the impact hole is too small and smooth for a plane imo.
But a plane did hit it as i said before cause there what happend to that plane and passengers and yes someone would have talked if they were taken off and exposed off in order to coveru the debt the pentagon was in and could get out of with an attack..

The us government could prove what hit the pentagon by actually releasing the cctv footage and not that one they did do that only strengthen the missile claim.

Probably because a plane did hit the Pentagon and they weren't thinking about protecting themselves against conspiracy theorists in twenty years time. Anyway if it were a missile they would have said so, if Bin Laden had used missiles and planes it still has the same effect and the same of not more pr value for them.

if you saw the photos which you can and the cctv you can understand why people question it and i would be one had the bigger picture not be plain no pun intended to see through out that day that it was a plane and people died.

the secretive nature throughout 9/11 by the us much like with most theories are the cause of them and they could easily go away if the us werent so keen to create them.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-02-18

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:32 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Must he comforting for Jeremy Corbyn to know he’s not the most deluded and utterly bonkers in his family...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That twat piers 14 years ago deliberatly stitched up british soldiers for beating up insurgent prisoners. Make yer feckin mind up
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-02-18

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:51 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Conspiracy theories are nothing but gibberish rants by deluded people.

Not too long ago I took part in debunking Planet X/Nibiru/Nemesis/Wormwood believers on YouTube. There are a few on YouTube who give the deluded ones some stick. There is a debunker called Mrs Rd from Scotland who gives them hell and lays into them a treat.

One of the X loons is a Dr Claudia Albers and she is not all there. She got sacked from her University job sometime ago for peddling total shite. Her bosses said her theories were against University policy.


Hi mate, I believe we have met once or twice and I do think you are a decent bloke even if you havnt the foggiest who I am (I don't really care if you do or dont tbh).

The feckin (now unelected) moderators on here decided to push all my david icke, bla,bla, conspiracy stuff into a sepatate thread which is where we are at now. That's up to them, but the very same people then come bombursting onto here to post more then their beloved fake virus thread.

You really couldnt make it up.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 11437
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 61
Location : @ sea or @home

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_______________________________________
Thick as pigshit but fully masked.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 11615
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:11 pm

seadog wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who would have thought that one family could have 2 complete cnuts in it!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 11437
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 61
Location : @ sea or @home

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:15 pm

Leave my family out of it Mog.

_______________________________________
Thick as pigshit but fully masked.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 11615
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:46 pm

Sorry! Very Happy

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1497
Join date : 2011-05-29

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:56 pm

Well done Punchy, stick to your guns.

I speak as someone who received the 12 week curfew letter. My family aren't allowed to help me without risking a criminal conviction & fine but some complete stranger can if I register for help. I'm now into week 3 of chasing a much needed repeat prescription... the surgery doesn't accept repeats over the phone so I order through the local pharmacist who gets nothing back from the surgery, I'm told to phone the surgery and around in circles I go.

I won't go as far as denying there is a virus but the reasoning for the whole lockdown and the new legislation being passed are questionable.

Believe in Icke or not, it should be a choice you make. Same applies to the American whistle-blowers who have been censored claiming there's cash incentives for putting covid-19 on death certificates. Why the feck are people listening to some 'medical chief' in a suit who has an agenda after receiving £30m from BG? You moaned like feck when Brent received money from the council lol The numbers are being manipulated and that's enough to see something isn't right.


If you don't want to catch the virus then stay indoors, don't moan at others who want to live their lives.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1497
Join date : 2011-05-29

Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 1:49 am

When you see the police going in totally unprotected... water cannons would've been the best way to disperse an anticipated protest and avoid the plague lol but nah let's mingle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Conspiracy Theories
Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: