Dog Bone Malone
mouldyoldgoat
Rickler
Punchdrunk
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 7:36 am

If some of the stuff written this week by punchdrunk and crow are not seen as blatant racism then ATD is at risk from these 2.
ATD exists for those who wish to post a bit more colourfully than other forums, however that comes with a risk of attracting those with extreme views, as I guess they’re running out of forums that will tolerate them.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 8:01 am

My stalker strikes again (Graiser).

This will be my final word on the matter on here and anywhere else for that matter.

I think this ( the virus ) has been overplayed on a massive scale with a few shall we say dodgy characters pulling the strings on a global scale. In a couple of years time when we look back at all this I think my offerings on the matter will be closer to the truth then the state sanctioned narratives that you and yours believe from the BBC or the mainstream press.

You yourself wanted to ban discussion about James Brent I seem to remember? Let’s just talk about the football! That says it all really
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Back again.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 11:40 pm

Here a real looney toon crackpot theory if ever I heard one, taken from the BEEB it's almost as if top scientists are suggesting that the new BBQ 6 people gift has only been bestowed on us to take the heat off Cummings and we aren't really ready for relaxing this far yet. In fact isn't that what the government were still telling us last week?

Relaxing lockdown is a risk because levels of the coronavirus are still at "very high" levels, one of the government's top science advisers says.
Prof John Edmunds said it was a "political decision" to lift lockdown and that "many" scientists would wait.
The warning comes as Sage, the scientists advising government, publish details of their confidential meetings.
One meeting on 23 April estimated there would be only 1,000 cases per day by mid-May.
Instead, estimates by the Office for National Statistics suggest there are currently 8,000 cases per day in England alone. Those figures don't include cases in care homes or hospitals.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 9:46 am

Eugenics and herd immunity are at the heart of Don Cummings vision for us, Boris is literally just a glove puppet.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 9:56 am

seadog wrote:
Eugenics and herd immunity are at the heart of Don Cummings vision for us, Boris is literally just a glove puppet.

Whoa there Seadog are you saying that Cummings is actually PM? Must have missed that election.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 10:59 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:

Whoa there Seadog are you saying that Cummings is actually PM? Must have missed that election.

he is pulling the strings thats for sure
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 11:16 am

Does anyone really believe that loyal Boris has the ability to think for himself?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 11:53 am

seadog wrote:
Does anyone really believe that loyal Boris has the ability to think for himself?

Not really and my remark was tongue in cheek btw. I've been banging on for ages about all these suits behind the scenes it's all very murky and these feckers like Cummings act as an interface between all dodgy quango/private companies that fleece us for all our public services, I feckin hate them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 5:38 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
My stalker strikes again (Graiser).

This will be my final word on the matter on here and anywhere else for that matter.

I think this ( the virus ) has been overplayed on a massive scale with a few shall we say dodgy characters pulling the strings on a global scale. In a couple of years time when we look back at all this I think my offerings on the matter will be closer to the truth then the state sanctioned narratives that you and yours believe from the BBC or the mainstream press.

You yourself wanted to ban discussion about James Brent I seem to remember? Let’s just talk about the football! That says it all really

I don’t want to ban anything, never have, your reference to Brent was a frustration by myself at the time that as the bloke is out of the decision making at HP, we had a new owner, why do we want to keep talking about him (like now) he doesn’t matter anymore, he’s persona non grata, finito, the fights over, as for banning, nah if you want to live in the past then you crack on, might as well have a pop at Ron Blindell and Robert Daniel while your in the groove.

Hindsight’s a wonderful thing, so make use of it, learn the lessons and move forward.

Your reference to the virus, tell that to the relatives of the nearly 40k people who’ve died from this virus, I’m sure they would give you an appropriate response
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 5:51 pm

Never have lol.

Everytime the words, PASOTI, Newell and Brent we’re mentioned in the same sentence would bring you out calling the same rhetoric about turning new posters away, existing ones delete, ATD is a bad forum bla bla bla. Don’t say you didn’t because you feckin well did.

You may not have said it in person but you sure as hell tried to use leverage to try and make it that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 6:07 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Never have lol.

Everytime the words, PASOTI, Newell and Brent we’re mentioned in the same sentence would bring you out calling the same rhetoric about turning new posters away, existing ones delete, ATD is a bad forum bla bla bla. Don’t say you didn’t because you feckin well did.

You may not have said it in person but you sure as hell tried to use leverage to try and make it that way.

I think you’ve lost the plot, your right about Pasoti, Newell and Brent, I don’t want to refer to them at all, why would I, you spend most of your time Banging on about them, I don’t cos I’ve got no interest in them.

As for ATD, I've never said the forum is bad, it’s some of the posters within it that leave a bit to be desired !
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 6:35 pm

You remind me of someone who used to post on here by the name of Sensible Greeny. You might possibly know him from your haven not606 ?

Unless of course your the same person which I suspect. Equally boring and cantankerous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 7:28 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
You remind me of someone who used to post on here by the name of Sensible Greeny. You might possibly know him from your haven not606 ?

Unless of course your the same person which I suspect.  Equally boring and cantankerous.

Are you sure your not on something, WTF is not606 or did you leave a 6 out and confuse me with the club your in?

I’ve only ever posted on pasoti, exweb and ATD and I’m sure the ATD mods can confirm my IP thingy number for the 2 occasions I’ve joined ATD, and then I’ve only ever used 2 pseudonyms, Gaffer and the current one.

Now you can go away and create whatever conspiracy theory floats your boat, but from a person who failed to admonish the anti Semitic comments from your mate this week, from a person who seems to think Covid 19 is a conspiracy despite the thousands of fatalities from it and from a person who believes the NHS medics are just doing their job and so what:
I really couldn’t give a flying one.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 7:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 9:11 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Unless of course your the same person which I suspect.  Equally boring and cantankerous.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 11:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 11:31 pm

The Bill Gates story is led and fabricated by the anti vac nut jobs that would like to see Polio, Measles and probably Smallpox back in general circulation. Load of feckin idiots. Bill Gates is probably a twat but he isn't some kind of Bond villain intent on world domination via innoculation it's pure and utter fantasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2020 11:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
The Bill Gates story is led and fabricated by the anti vac nut jobs that would like to see Polio, Measles and probably Smallpox back in general circulation. Load of feckin idiots. Bill Gates  is probably a twat but he isn't some kind of Bond villain intent on world domination via innoculation it's pure and utter fantasy.

not via inoculation but certainly by keeping the monopoly on IT.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2020 2:00 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Original comment deleted

References to the lizards and amphibians go far back as the egyptians, along time before david icke. It may sound far fetched but for those who claim it's all rubbish well thats a bit like the flat earth people argueing the world cant be round.

You're claiming the Jews are Lizards? feck off you TWAT
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:53 am

PatDunne wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
original comment deleted

References to the lizards and amphibians go far back as the egyptians, along time before david icke. It may sound far fetched but for those who claim it's all rubbish well thats a bit like the flat earth people argueing the world cant be round.

In all honesty..   I have no idea what Punchy is trying to say or the point he is trying to make.  The last sentence is particularly confusing.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2020 7:13 am

PatDunne wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
original comment deleted

Priceless ain't it.

I can't get my head around why anyone would ever admit to thinking that way. Why show yourself to be a complete anti-semitic fruitcake?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2020 7:48 am

PatDunne wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
original comment deleted

Those are your words not mine
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2020 9:46 am

You don't think that maybe the Egyptians were referencing or celebrating the Lizards and Amphibians that live next to them in the Nile?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2020 12:37 pm

cheers cheers cheers Nipple Nools not an Illogan Janner, he's a fookin Lizard! Not born in Cornwall but hatched by the banks of the Nile! sunny   This thread is Brilliant farao farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theories
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next