Tringreen
Mr President
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JonB

JonB

Presidents Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Hoorah!!

Just need PP now for a hat trick as unlikely as when we had the two Rory's partnering each other up front!!

Jon

Last edited by JonB on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Welcome back GOB!

Will be expecting your presence at the FM #3 on Saturday mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 pm

GOB wrote:
If the President can make a come back then so can I ! lol!

Good on you Andy, I'm pleased you are taking the opportunity.

BTW I can't reply to pm's yet but it shouldn't take long to build up enough posts lol!

Welcome back ! good on yer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Thank you fellas but please, I don'y want to out shine the President! lol!

Only jesting Chris, I'm pleased you're back as well. Basketball

I should be there on Sat Cerbs, all being well mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Bleddy 'ell.

He's only been back 5 minutes and he's already hijacking a thread lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Bleddy 'ell.

He's only been back 5 minutes and he's already hijacking a thread lol!

Feel free to delete/move/edit as appropriate lol!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Welcome back to the pair of you! I feel a banner update coming on lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Just to get back to this meeting on Saturday - if anyone has any questions, points, queries or suggestions they would like me to raise, post 'em here and I'll take 'em with me. I'll also give as full an update as I can once I'm in a fit state to type after the meeting, match and subsequent saturday night beer frenzy. (probably sunday!).
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Welcome back to the dynamic duo.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:21 pm

I'm with the Grecians lol!

Greatest of Great Escapes my arse !

It's all so Roy of the Rovers, from the union man........... turned.

You're not dealing with Avivas on here Webby.................. well not many. jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

Welcome back Del Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Has anyone ever seen Gob and the President in the same room? Have their IP's been checked to ensure they are not the same person Very Happy .

This comeback thing is a bit of a coincidence?????
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I'm with the Grecians lol!

Greatest of Great Escapes my arse !

It's all so Roy of the Rovers, from the union man........... turned.

You're not dealing with Avivas on here Webby.................. well not many. jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

Welcome back Del Laughing

You be careful Tring, or you'll be asked to fornicate off lol! Glad to see you're still astute enough to see exactly what is happening... you'll all toe the union line

there's a few on here turning into aviva boys jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Sleep

Meeting being arranged to discuss the arrangements for the GASB elections. What on earth is contentious about that?

And, if we do avoid the drop, that will be a great escape.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:48 pm

knecht wrote:
Sleep

Meeting being arranged to discuss the arrangements for the GASB elections. What on earth is contentious about that?

And, if we do avoid the drop, that will be a great escape.

Really ? You'd have to be a totally rudderless, Aviva led city club , to be beaten to avoid the drop by D&R,Northampton, Hereford and bleddy Maggotsfield !

Webby is honour bound in his position as Honorary President, to pass on information as far and wide as possible. He is not about to do any more on here. I don't fall into line for drum banging egomaniacs.

Mr President my arse.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Welcome back Gob!!! cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Really ? You'd have to be a totally rudderless, Aviva led city club , to be beaten to avoid the drop by D&R,Northampton, Hereford and bleddy Maggotsfield !

Webby is honour bound in his position as Honorary President, to pass on information as far and wide as possible. He is not about to do any more on here. I don't fall into line for drum banging egomaniacs.

Mr President my arse.

And we have been "totally rudderless". Hopefully we are getting ourselves out of that. Time will tell. Recently we seem to have been doing better. Time will tell. Normal service should be resumed as soon as possible.

Who's asking you to fall in line? Why do you have to keep trying to prove how "independent" you are? From here, it seems as though all it takes to make you jump is to mention his name - powerful man is the President.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 pm

knecht wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Mr President my arse.

And we have been "totally rudderless". Hopefully we are getting ourselves out of that. Time will tell. Recently we seem to have been doing better. Time will tell. Normal service should be resumed as soon as possible.

Who's asking you to fall in line? Why do you have to keep trying to prove how "independent" you are? From here, it seems as though all it takes to make you jump is to mention his name - powerful man is the President.

I don't think so dear boy. We're all entitled to our opinion on here.

Last edited by Tringreen on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Welcome back GOB! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but calling someone a Tw@t isn't much of one ...

and kind of weakens any serious point you wanted to make or have made in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:15 pm

shonbo wrote:
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but calling someone a Tw@t isn't much of one ...

and kind of weakens any serious point you wanted to make or have made in the past.

Quite right.

But this being ATD, ever point of view is welcome. So if Tringy wants to go off on one at the merest mention of 'President' or 'Newell' that is fine with us. It's his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Should The Presidents Progress be moved to the mundane thread? Not trying to be rude but there's not much to it these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm

I thought this one was how it should be. Not one mention of flags or fv. Bit of news on the gas board and a call for as many fans as possible to turn up on Saturday. That I can understand from the prez. And at least he's making the effort again. Anyone can contact him with anything they want to discuss and Andy has asked for any questions we want raised on Saturday. Surely it's better to do it this way than starting the insults again? Everyone knows how we feel on here but sometimes it's put across the wrong way.. Maybe if the relevant questions are asked the right way we might get more answers?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Greenjock, couldn't have put it better myself if I carried on trying until the next bottle of wine Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:06 pm

For the record: Tring's opinion is, of course, acceptable on here. As is mine. That's good.

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
monti wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Well, there's a coup for these boards... hadn't realised Barack Hussein Obama was a fan of your club... Mr fuckin' President indeed!! my god what a fuckin oaf you have there affraid

The only oaf on here is you, kindly f*ck off

when is it his birthday... I'll hire a Marilyn Monroe look-a-like, and get her to sing happy birthday Mr President... happy birthday to you Rolling Eyes Wink

He'll stay away from Central Park if he knows what's good for him--far to many grassy knolls!

Oswald's not around to take the rap this time, although I might swear to having seen IJN with a smoking gun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents Progress
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next