The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Presidents Progress 29/2/12

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr President

Presidents Progress 29/2/12 Empty
PostSubject: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:46 am

Hi All

Latest Presidents Progress

Chris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Disappointing to see that the GAS meeting scheduled for this Saturday has been postponed. I'm not convinced that the wider fanbase is even all that aware of what's going on with regard to the GAS Board, so IMO every opportunity to keep the momentum going from the first meeting should be taken, and the quicker we can get to a point where elections can be organised and publicised, the better. On the other hand, if Prof. Wheeler was unavailable it may be useful to wait til he's around again - his knowledge and expertise is obvious, and a great asset.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Disappointing to see that the GAS meeting scheduled for this Saturday has been postponed. I'm not convinced that the wider fanbase is even all that aware of what's going on with regard to the GAS Board,

Has the GasB been 'promoted' in the club programme at all? Were the meetings announced in there etc?
Has anything ever been annouced over the club PA at matches about it? Is there any info on display at HP?

I still fail to see why this 105,000 person (e)mailing list isn't utilised more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Rickler wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Disappointing to see that the GAS meeting scheduled for this Saturday has been postponed. I'm not convinced that the wider fanbase is even all that aware of what's going on with regard to the GAS Board,

Has the GasB been 'promoted' in the club programme at all? Were the meetings announced in there etc?
Has anything ever been annouced over the club PA at matches about it? Is there any info on display at HP?

I still fail to see why this 105,000 person (e)mailing list isn't utilised more?

As far as I know:
No. No. No. No. And I would guess that it isn't that accurate.

It's a pity that the original poster won't engage with this site. These are questions he could answer with certainty.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 pm

I'm looking forward to a special offer on Season Tickets-pay half this year, the balance over the next five years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:31 pm

In regards to the Forza Verde sheep sitting in other people's seats maybe Prez needs to put it in big simple words so that everybody understands...

STOP SITTING IN PEOPLE'S SEATS!! He could even put it on the new flag in the Lyndhurst! lol!

Apart from that nothing really to say about this progress report.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Sorry, after a bit more research I see the deal to staff was 15% (not 50%) upfront, then a percentage over 4 years with the final 50% at the end of five years. Thats an initial payment of just £450,000 on a £3 million debt! Given that he got £1.6 million from PCC for the ground, perhaps he really didn't have to put his hand in his pocket to "buy" the club!

Apart from being absolutely gobsmacked that he got away with this, I'd be delighted if Season Tickets were available on the same terms
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:00 pm

chriswebbfanclub wrote:
Sorry, after a bit more research I see the deal to staff was 15% (not 50%) upfront, then a percentage over 4 years with the final 50% at the end of five years. Thats an initial payment of just £450,000 on a £3 million debt! Given that he got £1.6 million from PCC for the ground, perhaps he really didn't have to put his hand in his pocket to "buy" the club!

Apart from being absolutely gobsmacked that he got away with this, I'd be delighted if Season Tickets were available on the same terms

season ticket prices will increase, in price, but not value tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
chriswebbfanclub wrote:

Hey, that's an OK attempt at humour. I actually smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:12 pm

knecht wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
chriswebbfanclub wrote:

Many a true word spoken in jest. Still, it won't matter to the Avivas. Theym praaaaper faaaans and will put up with any amount of crap as long as they've got their Argo. Geddon Janner Rolling Eyes

The club that wouldn't learn. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:49 pm

knecht wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
chriswebbfanclub wrote:

I'll get my coat now, I know when to quit... whilst ahead lol!

It's been a blast, here's hoping to see you all safely within that Blue & Square Premier League very soon Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 29/2/12   Presidents Progress 29/2/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents Progress 29/2/12
Page 1 of 1