Rickler
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
Mr President
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Presidents Progress - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:56 pm

125 -

I guess you missed this, then?

Tringreen wrote:
In the spirit of honesty and inclusivity I withdraw my unnecessary comment. Trust and respect is a two way thing and has to be earned not demanded.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:00 pm

125+1 wrote:
shonbo wrote:
I did not say that Tring's opinion was not acceptable, just it wasn't much of one and that it didn't do his arguments any favours. That's my opinion Smile

Some people seem more infatuated with certain other supporters than discussing what I find quite interesting alternate points of view to the norm and which I wouldn't have necessarily considered if it wasn't for this site. Football sites should be full of passion, but what I liked about this one were those thought provoking points of view. I can go on twitter or FB to hear people being called a tw@t if I want. (apols a bit of a tw@t Wink )

Again, GJ's post says it all.
H

Agree, Tring is fatuated with Newell, so much its really sad. It brings this site down, we all have our opinion, i personally dont think much of Newell's opinions, but to bring him up all the time is bordering on sadness, Chris should be posting on all forums but i dont blame him if he stays away if he just gets childish abuse.

Some people need to grow up.

Good post GJ, by the way sums it up.

This forum was created to confront and challenge the likes of Newell and his unhealthy control freak tendencies. Without it, he'd have a free ride. If you don't like my postings, don't read them. I rarely bother with yours by the way. jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Tringreen wrote:
125+1 wrote:
shonbo wrote:
I did not say that Tring's opinion was not acceptable, just it wasn't much of one and that it didn't do his arguments any favours. That's my opinion Smile

Some people seem more infatuated with certain other supporters than discussing what I find quite interesting alternate points of view to the norm and which I wouldn't have necessarily considered if it wasn't for this site. Football sites should be full of passion, but what I liked about this one were those thought provoking points of view. I can go on twitter or FB to hear people being called a tw@t if I want. (apols a bit of a tw@t Wink )

H

Agree, Tring is fatuated with Newell, so much its really sad. It brings this site down, we all have our opinion, i personally dont think much of Newell's opinions, but to bring him up all the time is bordering on sadness, Chris should be posting on all forums but i dont blame him if he stays away if he just gets childish abuse.

This forum was created to confront and challenge the likes of Newell and his unhealthy control freak tendencies. Without it, he'd have a free ride. If you don't like my postings, don't read them. I rarely bother with yours by the way. jocolor lol!

And bringing his name up all the time just gives him the attention he craves, and gets people talking about him. Goose and Gander springs to mind.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:07 pm

125+1 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
125+1 wrote:
shonbo wrote:

H

And bringing his name up all the time just gives him the attention he craves, and gets people talking about him. Goose and Gander springs to mind.

He doesn't want our sort of attention. More and more people are realising what he is really like underneath the super nice , superfan exterior.

Thought you were grateful to have your Argo. Get back onto Pasoti, you'll feel more at home. Wink
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Tringreen wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
125+1 wrote:
shonbo wrote:

H

He doesn't want our sort of attention. More and more people are realising what he is really like underneath the super nice , superfan exterior.

Thought you were grateful to have your Argo. Get back onto Pasoti, you'll feel more at home. Wink

I'll come back after 5, your day release should be over then.

Sleep

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:15 pm

125+1 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
125+1 wrote:
shonbo wrote:

H

I'll come back after 5, your day release should be over then.

Sleep

Knew it ! jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:38 pm

125, stay as long as you like. Tringy doesn't mean to tell you to head back to Pasoti (I hope not) because that would be exactly the reason that ATD exists. We welcome all views and don't set about telling people what they can and can't post.

Now all of you, behave or this is going to Junior ATD, it's been done to death!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:39 pm

I see GreenSam called grovehill a troll earlier for simply having a different opinion.

Maybe he's mentored by the great ones too.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I see GreenSam called grovehill a troll earlier for simply having a different opinion.

Maybe he's mentored by the great ones too.

Poor old Cobi was groomed and mentored by two of the farm's finest brains . jocolor pig

It's no wonder he doesn't seem to know whether he's coming or going most of the time.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Mr President wrote:
If you have a question then drop me an email, give me a call or a text or anything and I will respond and I am always more than happy for you to reproduce that reply on ATD.

Just PM'd you Prez...

Although, why I can't just go...

Hello Mr President.

Can you please tell me which supporters groups were invited to attend the GASB and if possible, what individuals have signed up to attend.

Thank you.

Rickler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Does seem odd Ricks, especially when you are going to post the reply back on this thread!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:21 pm

All this contact me by PM or email just seems a bit suspicious.

Surely there's no problem with posters asking the prez a question and expecting a reply in public, that way there can be no editing or bullsh!t.

What is there to hide?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:22 pm

GreenSam is a mod in the making!

Also who is the Ollie bloke who's suddenly popped up? ..cos he's bloody annoying, Every post is like a novel!

Last edited by monti on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Does seem odd Ricks, especially when you are going to post the reply back on this thread!!

Odd indeed...

Cutting out the BS - Here is the info...

Those invited to attend:

Trust
Plymouth Supporters Branch
Cornish
North Devon
Northern
London
Disables
VPs
Senior Greens

And six individuals have applied to attend. Amongst them are Tony Hooper, Andy Symons. and Jon B who have publically announced they will attend.

I specifically asked about Pasoti and was told an invitation was not extended as they are not a “supporters group!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Rickler wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Odd indeed...

Cutting out the BS - Here is the info...

Those invited to attend:

Trust
Plymouth Supporters Branch
Cornish
North Devon
Northern
London
Disables
VPs
Senior Greens

And six individuals have applied to attend. Amongst them are Tony Hooper, Andy Symons. and Jon B who have publically announced they will attend.

I specifically asked about Pasoti and was told an invitation was not extended as they are not a “supporters group!"

Andy recieved a public IJN seal of approval on the gas board earlier lol!

As for the bit in bold, I bet that bruised a few egos!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:
All this contact me by PM or email just seems a bit suspicious.

Surely there's no problem with posters asking the prez a question and expecting a reply in public, that way there can be no editing or bullsh!t.

What is there to hide?

It's Pasoti style censorship 'people'.

It is not helpful and a serious waste of Webby's time, I would have thought.

To influence people and get them to follow you to hell and back, you either have to be dictator like and stifle all opposition [not possible in a free society], or you have to be totally open, honest , inclusive and above all, listen to the people.

If you are asked questions to which you know not the answer, admit as much and endeavour to find out.
Playing games and avoiding difficult questions, like a politician, will not earn you respect.

If you can't be honest and up front don't bother at all. The majority will never follow you.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Interesting that the GT's don't seem to be involved?

...unless they have been give the 'community chest card' and they can proceed straight to go?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Rickler wrote:

...unless they have been give the 'community chest card' and they can proceed straight to go?

They probably won't be the only ones. It might not be official but it is likely imo that certain groups/individuals have already proven their 'value added' and will be even higher up the food chain, unofficially of course. That is provided they continue to eat away at the debt. No pun intended lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Rickler wrote:

The GT's were originally given a seat on the Board as of right, but I'm lead to believe that they've turned it down. In fairness to the GT's they've consistently said that they're there to raise funds for the club, and aren't interested in the 'politics' side of things.

As for me being endorsed by Newell. Are you f***ing sure? affraid
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:31 pm

All being well (& that's mostly aroung the juggling of family commitments!) I'm attending on Saturday.... I think that it'll be interesting.

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Rickler wrote:

The GT's were originally given a seat on the Board as of right, but I'm lead to believe that they've turned it down. In fairness to the GT's they've consistently said that they're there to raise funds for the club, and aren't interested in the 'politics' side of things.

Quote :
Great to see people actually doing rather than talking.

Well done you two.

I'm sure lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Revealing, that Mr President is quite happy to enter into debate concerning the Gas Board on Pasoti but clearly not on here.

Personally speaking, if he's going to operate such double standards, I'd rather he didn't bother. We can all look on the OS if we're interested in what he has to offer.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

You're right about the GT bit.

And, Andy, I'm afraid that the second bit is true. Mind you, you were described in one part of the thread as "one of the little people" attending the meeting (TonyC I think). I've seen how tall you are!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Revealing, that Mr President is quite happy to enter into debate concerning the Gas Board on Pasoti but clearly not on here.

Personally speaking, if he's going to operate such double standards, I'd rather he didn't bother. We can all look on the OS if we're interested in what he has to offer.

At the risk of rising again to your vendetta against the President, Tring, it was Mr Newell who made the comments - not The President.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:16 pm

knecht wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

At the risk of rising again to your vendetta against the President, Tring, it was Mr Newell who made the comments - not The President.

At the risk of putting you straight, I wasn't referring to Newell's comments, merely the fact that 'Mr President' , comments more than anyone else on the GAS thread.

Edited for factuals............ actually, I think he comes 3rd behind Tony Cholwell and your good self.

Mr President
Post subject: Re: GAS board updatePosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:22 pm

JonB wrote:
If I've read it right, Chris's commentary on the proposals seems to suggest that membership of the new board may be used to bring in new money - have I got that right?

If I have, it's not something I was anticipating (& I mean that as a neutral observation!).

Not sure where you've got from Jon? Apologies if any part leads to that impression because that isn't the case. I'll try to pop back later to pick up any questions etc or posters are welcome to use the email facility.

Chris

Guess what........... 'Chris' does indeed pop back later to pick up any questions. No doubt, only the questions passed suitable by..................................

Mr President
Post subject: Re: GAS board updatePosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:13 pm

knecht wrote:
Might this "My guess is that all constituencies will bring loyalty and commitment to Argyle, but some might bring other things as well (e.g. money to buy season-tickets, money to invest in the club, etc.)." be where JonB gets the suggestion that the GASB members may actually bring extra money to the table?

That's a reference to the 20% offer to the Trust from JB.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents Progress
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next