Greenlander
seadog
Earwegoagain
Cornish Rebel
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 10:11 pm

Back says between 9-10 million being invested into HP.

Ok I don’t think it’s reasonable to assume it’s 10 million so for fairness let’s say it’s 9.5 million.

The Leitch refurbishment is 6.5 million

It’s quite clear he’s included the GT’s 1 million

The figures mentioned for the drainage range from 375k to 750k so let’s say it’s 550k

So we’re at £ 8,000,050

Back implies there have been some VI’s which would appear to be an added cost as this is suggested by Back explaining the financial hierarchy, what this cost would be is anyone’s guess but say it’s 100k.

Now £ 8,100,050

It’s a reasonable assumption that Back’s salary is being costed to the Project, say 40k

Now £ 8,140,050

Which leaves circa 1.4million

On a project of this size approximate %age fees are

Architects fees @ 7% = 98k

Project Manager @ 2% = 28k (additional to Back)

Structures Engineer @ 1.8% = 25.2k

Cost consultant @ 1.5% = 21k

Services engineer @ 1.5% = 21k

193k total

Which leaves circa 1.2 million

All my figures are subjective and most probably there are other fees I’ve not mentioned but it appears not so much of a drama.

Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 11:22 pm

Wasn't the roof an extra million or so too?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 11:54 pm

Rickler wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
 A board of 10 feckin directors, all offering skills at top feckin whack, the history of Argyle explained right here.

The directors are all unpaid.
but all on expenses though that can’t be cheap specially for ten people doing feck all sounds like noses in the trough to me
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 12:08 am

Rickler wrote:
green_genie wrote:
What information you basing that on?

Last time full accounts published Peter Jones received £30k in expenses.

I'm basing that on a question directly answered by Simon Hallett.
bollox then!! By jimmymk2 lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 1:58 am

RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
green_genie wrote:
What information you basing that on?

Last time full accounts published Peter Jones received £30k in expenses.

I'm basing that on a question directly answered by Simon Hallett.

bollox then!! By jimmymk2 lol!

It's bollox just because you say so, or you have proof to the contrary?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 2:08 am

Graiser wrote:

Ok I don’t think it’s reasonable to assume it’s 10 million so for fairness let’s say it’s 9.5 million.

The figures mentioned for the drainage range from 375k to 750k so let’s say it’s 550k

So we’re at £ 8,000,050

Back implies there have been some VI’s which would appear to be an added cost as this is suggested by Back explaining  the financial hierarchy, what this cost would be is anyone’s guess but say it’s 100k.

Now £ 8,100,050

It’s a reasonable assumption that Back’s salary is being costed to the Project, say 40k

Now £ 8,140,050

Architects fees @ 7% =  98k

193k total

All my figures are subjective and most probably there are other fees I’ve not mentioned but it appears not so much of a drama.

Well the only drama I can see is that these fine gentlemen costed the job at £6.5m and it now costing £10m. Let's hope no one notices how shit tue football is for the next couple of years whilst we pay the overspend off. Then we can start to pay off Halletts loan. It's a continuation of Brent, ten more years.....We are going no where under this bunch of clowns.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 am

I really wouldn't give a shite if we could keep our better players, but we don't. It's a fekn gravy train, a disease, it's disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 4:38 am

Graiser wrote:

So we’re at £ 8,000,050

Back implies there have been some VI’s which would appear to be an added cost as this is suggested by Back explaining  the financial hierarchy, what this cost would be is anyone’s guess but say it’s 100k.

Now £ 8,100,050

Now £ 8,140,050

193k total

£1.2m might mean feck all to you but it's an amount that would've kept Bradley here.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 7:42 am

Nice figures Graiser indeed....
As Ears says we got 10 years of this shit under Hallett who has been an unmitigated disaster. Seriously I'd have Brent back at least you knew with him he was devious at outset
Hallett should be sending off warning bells to everyone with whats going on. (Nah dont bother Rickler asking for proof as you did earlier to another BM)
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 7:59 am

Rickler wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
The may not get paid but I bet the directors can or do claim expenses.

They do not.

I asked that question in light of Beezy's ridiculous assertion that Hallet was claiming expenses for first class air travel from the USA to the UK.

Hallet might not be claiming expanses but I bet some of the other directors do . Halllet doesn't come across as someone to rip the club off. The other directors are a totally different ball game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 8:51 am

Rickler wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
 A board of 10 feckin directors, all offering skills at top feckin whack, the history of Argyle explained right here.

The directors are all unpaid.

You mean they don't draw a salary as Directors. Not even remotely the same thing. In fact you would struggle to find many directors in the country that draw a salary, why do that only to hand half of it to the tax man

If you think these people are doing it because they bleed green or whatever then you are seriously naive.

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 8:57 am

Would Brent really venture all the way to Plymouth at his own expense?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 9:03 am

As has been mentioned the original run by fans board did not draw a salary as directors either.

Jones got paid for his "branding" work
Stapleton got paid for his accountancy services
I would imagine Gill charged the club for building consultancy, the only one I would expect that didn't have his nose in trough was Nic Warren, who actually did more to save the club than Brent ever did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 9:50 am

Yea Man wrote:
Wasn't the roof an extra million or so too?

I think the roof pushed it up to 6.5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 9:54 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Graiser wrote:

So we’re at £ 8,000,050

Now £ 8,100,050

Now £ 8,140,050

193k total

£1.2m might mean feck all to you but it's an amount that would've kept Bradley here.

I’m not implying it means nothing but the figures being suggested it for “services “ are far fetched, I’m not saying mine are but I bet they’re in the ball park
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 9:56 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

So we’re at £ 8,000,050

Now £ 8,100,050

Now £ 8,140,050

193k total

Well the only drama I can see is that these fine gentlemen costed the job at £6.5m and it now costing £10m. Let's hope no one notices how shit tue football is for the next couple of years whilst we pay the overspend off. Then we can start to pay off Halletts loan. It's a continuation of Brent, ten more years.....We are going no where under this bunch of clowns.

There lays the problem with being rationale, the Leitch refurb isn’t costing 10million
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 10:15 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Nice figures Graiser indeed....
As Ears says we got 10 years of this shit under Hallett who has been an unmitigated disaster. Seriously I'd have Brent back at least you knew with him he was devious at outset
Hallett should be sending off warning bells to everyone with whats going on. (Nah dont bother Rickler asking for proof as you did earlier to another BM)

That’s disappointing I expected a bit more from you H
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 11:16 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

So we’re at £ 8,000,050

Now £ 8,100,050

Now £ 8,140,050

193k total

There lays the problem with being rationale, the Leitch refurb isn’t costing 10million

Then why did you quote Back on the very first line of your post saying 9-10 million?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 11:44 am

Has the club bought back the 'unwanted by Mr 30% land' yet, and if so what are the plans for it. Bit of a cheek IMHO that he's selling it rather than donating it back (after all, he got it for a very good price in the first place).
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Dingle wrote:
Has the club bought back the 'unwanted by Mr 30% land' yet, and if so what are the plans for it.  Bit of a cheek IMHO that he's selling it rather than donating it back (after all, he got it for a very good price in the first place).

Bent Brent innit.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

So we’re at £ 8,000,050

Now £ 8,100,050

Now £ 8,140,050

193k total

Clearly admission prices and matchday food and drink will continue to increase in price while the football will be run on an austerity budget even George Osbourne would be proud of.
The club in footballing terms is going nowhere under this bunch of barstewards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 12:48 pm

[quote="Earwegoagain"]
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

So we’re at £ 8,000,050

Now £ 8,100,050

Now £ 8,140,050

193k total

Then why did you quote Back on the very first line of your post saying 9-10 million? [/quot

For gods sake I was quoting the bleddy erald !
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

So we’re at £ 8,000,050

Now £ 8,100,050

Now £ 8,140,050

193k total

Then why did you quote Back on the very first line of your post saying 9-10 million? [/quot

For gods sake I was quoting the bleddy erald !

So was it right or wrong? I'm genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 4:34 pm

Dingle wrote:
Has the club bought back the 'unwanted by Mr 30% land' yet, and if so what are the plans for it.  Bit of a cheek IMHO that he's selling it rather than donating it back (after all, he got it for a very good price in the first place).

As of a few weeks ago, it hasn't been bought back yet. Brent is waiting for planning permission to be granted to move the ice shed closer to the Life Center.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 5:49 pm

Hand over yer four hundred nicker to thirty% and the other top directors, cough up five quid for a beer or a cup of tea and stop moaning ffs! weem corperate now. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next