seadog
Earwegoagain
Cornish Rebel
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 7:08 am

Rickler wrote:
Well the answer to my last question is obviously no.

As for the second part?  Sorry... Never mind anyone else's mind, can you remind mine?  What is my intention again?

You're obsessed fella do yourself a favour and go and find a girl to talk to
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 7:12 am

Just looking at those Photos and whilst it could be better its going to be a huge improvement on what went before. Those Mayflower seats are hard up against that changing room as well didnt expect it that far along.
Just for clarity Ricks ole boy and of course you naturally left out the salient point in that it was a new electrical contractor but hey you knew that
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:11 am

A new one?  How do you know that?  Who was the old one? Did they walk off the job because maybe their part was finished?

Not that I expect any answers.  I am sure by now everyone has realised that you never answer a question directly.  In fact you avoid answering at all costs.  You and Beezy suffer from the same problem..  You just make shit up.

Last edited by Rickler on Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:15 am

When you look at those latest GoS images there's no way a corner can be filled in between the Mayflower and the BP as shown in the Stage 2 3D Grandstand images on the Council planning site.  Whether the positioning of the changing rooms is by design or cock-up I suppose we'll never know. And I suppose it doesn't matter as stage 2 was never happening anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:21 am

Freathy wrote:
When you look at those latest GoS images there's no way a corner can be filled in between the Mayflower and the BP as shown in the Stage 2 3D Grandstand images on the Council planning site.  Whether the positioning of the changing rooms is by design or cock-up I suppose we'll never know. And I suppose it doesn't matter as stage 2 was never happening anyway.

Of course it can be mostly filled in. It's clear most of the seating would be over the changing rooms.

Anyway... Why would you personally want Stage 2 to proceed anyway? Surely in your mind, with the seating not needed, it it would be taking away from the playing budget?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:27 am

Rickler wrote:
A new one?  How do you know that?  Who was the old one?  Did they walk off the job because maybe their part was finished?

Not that I expect any answers.  I am sure by now everyone has realised that you never answer a question directly.  In fact you avoid answering at all costs.  You and Beezy suffer from the same problem..  You just make shit up.

.....and you fatboy are a Grade 1 Troll.
Now so that others dont have to put up with your repeated non stop trolling and myself responding I'll make a seperate thread elsewhere and you can troll away to your hearts content over there at me.
Tag me anywhere else as of now and you'll get blanked...
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:38 am

I'm not trolling. I'm just asking you to justify the accusations that you have made that turn out to be so wrong! Are you so stupid that you don't know the difference?

How come you can't explain any of your many incorrect statements?

Don't bother setting up another thread. I'll never post there. If you can't handle it here, you can't handle it anywhere. Which obviously, you are quickly proving you can't.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:11 am

By my reckoning the present score is .....Rickler...3-0...harvetheslayer (alias....I'll make it up)...if it continues like this I suggest that harvetheslayer's trainer throws the towel in...or he changes his name to harvetheloser....which would be far more appropriate........ popcorn3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 11:22 am

Only one webcam working at the mo! Did someone on here mention they're swapping or moving them around this week?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 11:38 am

P.O.I wrote:
Only one webcam working at the mo! Did someone on here mention they're swapping or moving them around this week?

2 and 3 werent loading when I tried last week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:16 pm

Looking at webcam 1...............3 or 4 more rakers and a little ground work would have given you a nice corner to meet up with the Demport end. Given what's being spent, surely that wouldn't cost much extra! say 10k-20k?

Missed a trick ere, init?

Anyone got 20k? We could get the goat to set up a GoFundMe page! tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 6:54 pm

So do Argyle have planning permission or not, or are they just cracking on hoping nobody will notice ?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:43 pm

zyph wrote:
By my reckoning the present score is .....Rickler...3-0...harvetheslayer (alias....I'll make it up)...if it continues like this I suggest that harvetheslayer's trainer throws the towel in...or he changes his name to harvetheloser....which would be far more appropriate........ popcorn3
Harve/paul, has been to Homepark in the last thirty six years unlike you Troll. popcorn3
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:59 pm

Will admit looking at photos of the dressing room , doesn't look as small as the webcam made it look,
Still looks a tad cramped tbh,
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 2:36 am

Graiser wrote:
So do Argyle have planning permission or not, or are they just cracking on hoping nobody will notice ?

No absolutely not. What happens thereafter and why they are cracking on I'd imagine is by some agreement whereby outstanding work required will be completed by November.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 2:37 am

Jethro wrote:
Will admit looking at photos of the dressing room , doesn't look as small as the webcam made it look,
Still looks a tad cramped tbh,

Yep definately looks lot bigger with photos from those different angles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 7:00 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:

No absolutely not. What happens thereafter and why they are cracking on I'd imagine is by some agreement whereby outstanding work required will be completed by November.

Sorry you’ve lost me in that response, there’s obviously major works proceeding with what you imply no planning permission in any form ?
Now I know Argyle fail in many things but even they are not that stupid.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 7:13 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Harve/paul, has been to Homepark in the last thirty six years unlike you Troll. popcorn3

You have no idea do you.....surely you can think up another untruth or two....ATD will be getting a bad name with your yawning repetitiveness.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 7:15 am

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Sorry you’ve lost me in that response, there’s obviously major works proceeding with what you imply no planning permission in any form ?

Graiser planning isnt completely signed off. I have little doubt that Brent has arranged/promised any ongoing requirements are completed by the end of the redevelopment. If you're interested you can email the strategic planning officer for PCC and he will fill you in am sure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 8:37 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Graiser planning isnt completely signed off. I have little doubt that Brent has arranged/promised any ongoing requirements are completed by the end of the redevelopment. If you're interested you can email the strategic planning officer for PCC and he will fill you in am sure

Not really bothered about clarity from the PCC, I suppose my beef is responding to your posts which inferred planning permission had not been approved, posts which seemed to be gleefully supported by other posters assuming Argyle were constructing without the required approvals.
I know I’m ignorant on building works and consents etc but found it rather confusing reading your posts on the lack of approvals and yet turn up on match days and quite clearly see construction works ongoing also the hundreds of progress pics being publicised.
Now you explain not completely signed off, this I understand as I can relate that to Railway engineering, but what a pity that wasn’t fully expressed rather than what it appears to be perhaps playing to the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 9:33 am

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Not really bothered about clarity from the PCC, I suppose my beef is responding to your posts which inferred planning permission had not been approved, posts which seemed to be gleefully supported by other posters assuming Argyle were constructing without the required approvals.
I know I’m ignorant on building works and consents etc but found it rather confusing reading your posts on the lack of approvals and yet turn up on match days and quite clearly see construction works ongoing also the hundreds of progress pics being publicised.
Now you explain not completely signed off, this I understand as I can relate that to Railway engineering, but what a pity that wasn’t fully expressed rather than what it appears to be perhaps playing to the gallery.

The glee is only in your mind. If you were talking about me then substitute glee with despair. The build has been held up for ages by Brent's stupid act of submitting contiguous planning applications for the Grandstand and his huge white elephant in the park. This is all on record. Also on record are multiple finishing/grand openings announced which have all come and gone with no progress to show. In fact the club shop had three failed completion dates on its own and it's basically a pre constructed modular unit. All this is in the public domain. I suppose in your defence you could be confusing glee with a certain smugness after multiple posters told you that the build would be delayed because of Brent's incompetence yet you steadfastly refused to admit there was any problem at all and that you would wait and see if anything was to be delayed and hand down your judgement then. That line has now been substituted with "let's wait until its finished before we criticise how late it is." Harve is banging his own lone drum, his take on things rarely aligns with my take on things however he is way, way, way nearer the truth in this than you are with your subservient cap doffing and forelock tugging towards the massively incompetatant owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 12:56 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:

The glee is only in your mind. If you were talking about me then substitute glee with despair. The build has been held up for ages by Brent's stupid act of submitting contiguous planning applications for the Grandstand and his huge white elephant in the park. This is all on record. Also on record are multiple finishing/grand openings announced which have all come and gone with no progress to show. In fact the club shop had three failed completion dates on its own and it's basically a pre constructed modular unit. All this is in the public domain. I suppose in your defence you could be confusing glee with a certain smugness after multiple posters told you that the build would be delayed because of Brent's incompetence yet you steadfastly refused to admit there was any problem at all and that you would wait and see if anything was to be delayed and hand down your judgement then. That line has now been substituted with "let's wait until its finished before we criticise how late it is." Harve is banging his own lone drum, his take on things rarely aligns with my take on things however he is way, way, way nearer the truth in this than you are with your subservient cap doffing and forelock tugging towards the massively incompetatant owner.

Not wishing to touch anyone’s nerve but seems like yours has been, I’m just questioning the many times stated lack of planning permission while construction works were clearly progressing, now if you can’t or most probably don’t wish to see it that way then that’s up to you, either way don’t really care.
Look I’ve no doubt there’s been issues during construction and no doubt there’ll be others, show me any site which doesn’t have construction/planning/resource/staged funding issues at some time, unless of course your mister perfect.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 1:18 pm

FFS! Nobody takes glee in the Argyle bit being delayed, JB's non event is another matter.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 1:32 pm

Graiser obviously doesn't even read what he writes himself let alone anything other than what Harve writes.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 1:41 pm

seadog wrote:
FFS! Nobody takes glee in the Argyle bit being delayed, JB's non event is another matter.

I don't see how anyone can take glee in anything to do with the club failing/being delayed/not happening,

It's clear all of the Argyle building will happen, just will be delayed or rushed and look a bit shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next