Earwegoagain
Cornish Rebel
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 1:08 am

PatDunne wrote:
can the grandstand be completed and used with condition 19 not discharged?

Apparently it's no longer a concern...

Postcody on Pisspotty wrote:
New detailed drawings relating to the drainage from Home Park have been submitted to the planning office at Plymouth City Council with the Principal Civil Engineer at PCC confirming that condition 19 be discharged.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What next, Harve?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 1:18 am

MikeWN wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
I know it meets minimum FA requirements, but now that internal wall is in, it does look pretty small for two teams, officials etc etc!

Well thats whats been stated POI as regards requirements and I think it was Mikewn (?? may have that wrong) who said that it was nearly double the mininum required. The camera angle makes slightly awkward which is why I counted the house bricks as close as possible.
People in big properties in Plymouth will have bigger shithouses than that

Yeah, if it's built as shown on the latest drawings - and who's to say if it is - both changing areas are about 30m2, against a minimum of 17m2, from memory. I'm sure I remember reading that 'best practice' would be more like 2m2 per user, which wod be a bit bigger than the plans, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Premier League lads have even more room again.

Not having seen them in the flesh, I've no idea if they are being built as per the plans. Worth remembering that 30m2 is only 5 long strides wide by 6 long though.

Jon Back Blogging wrote:
 If you add up all the home-team facilities, space and showers, we are at 62 sqm - more than double the national changing-room standard. The away suite is just a touch smaller, but that, too, is near double that required by the regulations  

???
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 2:06 am

Rickler wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
can the grandstand be completed and used with condition 19 not discharged?

Apparently it's no longer a concern...

Postcody on Pisspotty wrote:
New detailed drawings relating to the drainage from Home Park have been submitted to the planning office at Plymouth City Council with the Principal Civil Engineer at PCC confirming that condition 19 be discharged.

What next, Harve?

Morning big boy. So now you can apologise for the fact that I (and many others) have been right all along before. Not bad Brent 15 months pretty impressive by your usual standards
I'll take paypal by way of an apology (without fees) and share it out at the next mash up Rickler

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 2:17 am

Apology?  

Because you've been right about what?  I thought the "drainage issue" was going to bring HHP to its knees?  As it happens, merely a blip on the landscape?  ..and the cost of Asbestos removal would bankrupt the project..   and the GT's didn't have permission to build...  on and on you went..  None of it mattered.

And now of all things...   Back says Argyle are bang on schedule!  To the day!!! Well...  Two weeks late if you read his blog closely...

So what am I apologising for?  Remind me...

...and what have you been right about?

I'll take the 75k.  ...and that's GB Sterling!  But I will accept it in 'Greenbacks'.  Cash, thanks.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 3:54 am

Taken like a true champ.......

Pity you personally have caused 8 people to stop posting here and only Stevie Wonder couldn't have noticed the drop off in subsequent posts. Utter Tool but hey never mind your protection squad will be along soonest. Continue to bait and tag me in posts and I'll retort. Decease and I wont. Simple concept

Out....

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 6:56 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Pity you personally have caused 8 people to stop posting here and only Stevie Wonder couldn't have noticed the drop off in subsequent posts. Utter Tool but hey never mind your protection squad will be along soonest. Continue to bait and tag me in posts and I'll retort. Decease and I wont. Simple concept

Out....

.....as I've said before.....ATD live in a parallel world to reality.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 7:22 am

zyph wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Out....

Ohhh so they're all posting here and yet somehow have blocked me
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
But....
This is a big but, You will get the Aviva's  who invested,
Who will give up any return on investment,

For a handshake from Jimmy and other Aviva based feck wittery,

About the size of it, my dear old thing.

30% knew the muff weakness as soon as he met the Windsor Boys.

Photo with Mike Bickle ?

Janner milking machine.

Exactly, We all know what will happen,

some Tat will end up winging their way in lieu of money,

Framed Moanflower seat Foc,chance to shake the hand Jim knocks one out with etc,

Bleddy Janners why did I get involved with this club.... sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 1:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
I have been forwarded an email from an enquirer to Liam McGuire of the GTs who was asking about investment possibilities. They wouldnt show a business plan unless face to face meeting
I wont copy and paste across unless I'm doubted but in short they have 90% of their funding. Interest as we knew at 5% per annum with capital repayment over 5-7 years
The interesting bit was that capital repaid will come entirely from "bar profits"

Going back to those figures I suggested a month ago they will simply never do it in that period of time especially 5 years. They will need to take massive amounts on matchdays because when the initial flurry dies down and it will the other 6 days a week will see small monies heading across the bar.

Just ask the stewards of the Far Post which had huge membership how busy they were on wet mondays tuesdays wednesdays thursdays in Winter or even summer for that matter for a pub in a park

Say its 5 years and capital needing to be recouped will amount to £4000 a week give or take net and would need around 9k or 10k across the tills gross to achieve it. 52 weeks a year lol. Utterly and completely doomed to failure.
Course you got interest on top 1k a week roughly net so around £2250 or thereabouts across tills weekly gross in addition
These people are absolute bonkers.

Can only assume the business plan was written by Nick Leeson

No wonder they have had to use private monies. Any commercial lender would piss themselves with laughter with or without Brents involvement

What do they have to hide , so much for transparency....
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 pm

Rickler wrote:
MikeWN wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
I know it meets minimum FA requirements, but now that internal wall is in, it does look pretty small for two teams, officials etc etc!

Well thats whats been stated POI as regards requirements and I think it was Mikewn (?? may have that wrong) who said that it was nearly double the mininum required. The camera angle makes slightly awkward which is why I counted the house bricks as close as possible.
People in big properties in Plymouth will have bigger shithouses than that

Yeah, if it's built as shown on the latest drawings - and who's to say if it is - both changing areas are about 30m2, against a minimum of 17m2, from memory. I'm sure I remember reading that 'best practice' would be more like 2m2 per user, which wod be a bit bigger than the plans, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Premier League lads have even more room again.

Not having seen them in the flesh, I've no idea if they are being built as per the plans. Worth remembering that 30m2 is only 5 long strides wide by 6 long though.

Jon Back Blogging wrote:
 If you add up all the home-team facilities, space and showers, we are at 62 sqm - more than double the national changing-room standard. The away suite is just a touch smaller, but that, too, is near double that required by the regulations  

???

The changing room is about 32m2, the showers, loos etc another 30m2, which is why he's said 'if you add up'. The FA minimum standard is 18m2 for a changing room, not including showers etc, and the football league standard is 30m2 including all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 4:56 pm

Every bodies right. ATD first.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 5:19 pm

Can you swing a cat in there ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 6:15 pm

zyph wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Out....

well compared to Argyle fans who cant see the wood through the trees such as yourself they do. Usually ATD is proven right with these things.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:10 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
I've sent the figures that we know to my publican friend who used to own the Grenville for 20 years his wife the boozer by College Further Education and currently owns 3 boozers in Spain details namely the £1 million up front cost, the 5% per annum interest plus capital to be repaid over 5 years.
Because I worked both Far Post and Grenville I know what mark up typically is on booze and food but will let a professional come back after crunching the numbers not some builder at the GTs

I hadnt taken into account any liability insurance building maintenance or anything else as regards costs

As MikeWN says you'd think they'd know from running fans fests to date but the numbers dont compute for me at all.

Ok he emailed me around 8pm uk time last night have only just picked up email

He says the numbers crunch is fairly easy using typical publican figures which vary but not by much. He suggested because of volume they "may" get slightly reduced barralege charges but its small at best.

Taking everything into account and paying the capital back at 5 years its £12,220 plus or minus 5%
Pretty close to what I said to make little difference

£12,220 a week 52 weeks a year for 5 years lol. 3 months close season. Wet winters for a pub in a park

Not a chance in hell

Information from a top publican running multiple boozers and not some builder running a piss up in a tent with puppets
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 am

If you don’t like him replying to you then put him on ignore or are you unable to grasp that. I don’t know why he bothers to reply to you because a lot of the time you talk bollocks.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 11:24 am

They've hardly been missed have they Laughing

I think the ones who are missed are the ones who were pushed away by clowns like Bob Crow and the rest of the BORA movement hijacking every thread.

If they never return again I won't lose any sleep over it, it is only a small messageboard for a crappy league one football team afterall.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 12:03 pm

I'm not tight with Rickler however I respect him as a poster. SFD may be an articulate poster but at the same time he doesn't like being answered back and given a different point of view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 12:14 pm

Yea Man wrote:
They've hardly been missed have they Laughing

I think the ones who are missed are the ones who were pushed away by clowns like Bob Crow and the rest of the BORA movement hijacking every thread.

If they never return again I won't lose any sleep over it, it is only a small messageboard for a crappy league one football team afterall.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 12:19 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Oh and try making up your mind. Is it Rickler or the mods that are damaging this forum?

Since when have you been concerned about the welfare of ATD? Certainly not over the last few weeks its all been about you and the bora babes.

Personally I think it been nice not having some of your friends on here but that’s only my opinion.

Personally, I think it's all my fault. I'm off to do a Lostwithiel gansta flounce and join my mate Porky and his little wanna be something at Argo - Nanoo Nanoo De-Larf. clown

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 12:25 pm

Getting back on track-ish.................There's actually terracing steels going in at the West end of the lower Mankflower!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:22 pm

Amazing progress as we approach the nine month milestone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:32 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Amazing progress as we approach the nine month milestone.

What's the rush? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:35 pm

That's one way to get back on topic away from the infighting.

Note on the infighting then I'll shut up,
We have weathered the attacks from nool and the like.
It's a shame that it's infighting on here that's made this place quieter.

We are and should be a broad church, it's easier to block and move on. Not flounce away and abstain from posting.

Now back to the steels.

I take it these are new ones not refurbished ones from the mankflower.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:37 pm

P.O.I wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Oh and try making up your mind. Is it Rickler or the mods that are damaging this forum?

Since when have you been concerned about the welfare of ATD? Certainly not over the last few weeks its all been about you and the bora babes.

Personally I think it been nice not having some of your friends on here but that’s only my opinion.

Personally, I think it's all my fault. I'm off to do a Lostwithiel gansta flounce and join my mate Porky and his little wanna be something at Argo - Nanoo Nanoo De-Larf. clown

What rank do you have in Porky's fun club ? Or you starting at the bottom to work up ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:47 pm

Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

What rank do you have in Porky's fun club ? Or you starting at the bottom to work up ?

I'm working my way up his bottom as I speak!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next