lawnmowerman
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:36 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Yes there are rules you just cry to have them implemented for anybody that reacts to your trolling. It has feck all to do with Brexit and everything with how you talk to people.
How many people are you arguing with in this thread alone for instance?

it isn't trolling to hold an opinion differing to others and to state it.

If I was the only person standing my corner then that'd fine by me.

You go run with your herd if that's what floats your boat and I'll do things my way.
No it's not trolling to hold a differing opinion and that's not what you're being called out on. Was it your opinion that posting the very thing that got Mouldy banned within minutes of reading he'd been banned an opinion? Was it fook.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:43 pm

I have no idea what set Mouldy off.

And his "ban" will be over in a week and he'll still be a mod. Nothing will have changed for him.

I have no idea why I was warned or what I am not allowed to say and yet I have dear old Plympton's finger dangling on his mouse button like a cyber sword of Damocles forever.

I'd rather be in his shoes.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:55 pm

I was referring to anyone who seems to have a problem with how the place is at the moment. The Brent Out Republican Army seem to be riled so I was suggesting to simply leave if you don't like the place, nobody is forcing anyone to stay.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:56 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
You do realise SFD the mods don't go rogue and make decicions as individuals. This is not pasoti, all bans and warnings are talked about for many many hours and then they vote.

Then how/why did Mouldy call me a cnut minutes before the picture saying Ian Newell a cnut get removed? A question I have asked several times without response.

The available evidence and actions by the mods suggests that their own (in)actions caused everything this time and long-standing policy has allowed similar forever, basically.

All of this following decades of me enduring personal abuse, much of which has been on here, which I have complained about and which has never been addressed.

The willingness of the mods to indulge these attacks then directly led to the recent Rickler/Beesrus spat after Beesrus (with no urging from myself) took his recent course of action.

At the end of which I get a Final Warning with lifelong duration and Beesrus gets the boot for month.

And you say they know what they are doing?

LOL.

You need to read what I said. But just incase you wont I will say it again. All bans and warnings are talked about for many many hours and then they vote.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:56 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I was referring to anyone who seems to have a problem with how the place is at the moment. The Brent Out Republican Army seem to be riled so I was suggesting to simply leave if you don't like the place, nobody is forcing anyone to stay.

Very Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:57 pm

Takes a lot to get banned from this forum and i know from experience!!
The mods are decent guys ffs, do you want Nool delar soper types ?
Time for us all to put our big boy pants on and move on the Mods have made their decision.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:00 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
You do realise SFD the mods don't go rogue and make decicions as individuals. This is not pasoti, all bans and warnings are talked about for many many hours and then they vote.

Then how/why did Mouldy call me a cnut minutes before the picture saying Ian Newell a cnut get removed? A question I have asked several times without response.

The available evidence and actions by the mods suggests that their own (in)actions caused everything this time and long-standing policy has allowed similar forever, basically.

All of this following decades of me enduring personal abuse, much of which has been on here, which I have complained about and which has never been addressed.

The willingness of the mods to indulge these attacks then directly led to the recent Rickler/Beesrus spat after Beesrus (with no urging from myself) took his recent course of action.

At the end of which I get a Final Warning with lifelong duration and Beesrus gets the boot for month.

LOL.

You need to read what I said. But just incase you wont I will say it again. All bans and warnings are talked about for many many hours and then they vote.

I did read what you said.

If the decision is so carefully arrived at then the communicating of it is wanting because I have no idea what I did that was wrong or what I am unable to say without getting further sanctioned or even what the snanction will be.

Is the next step a 24 hour ban, week ban (a la Mouldy), month ban (a la Beesrus - and what has he done wrong by the way?) or booted forever?
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:02 pm

Wind your neck ffs Frank. You’ve been trolling anyone with differing political views to yourself since day one on here but still whine like a spoilt child when the game is up.
We all know you’d not say so much as a word to anyone face-to-face so why the constant keyboard warrior stuff ?
I feel for the mods. Impossible job in the current situation when the brief has always been light hand on the tiller. All made so much worse when the club is in turmoil & we’re all pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:06 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Very Pasoti.

Very Pasoti??

Or the grown up thing to do? If you don't like a certain restaurant you wouldn't eat there so the same can be said for this place, if you don't like it leave.

Bore off you troll. Go and wave your EU flag from the white cliffs of Dover.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:08 pm

A response that shouts louder than anything I could ever say.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:10 pm

Makes a change for you to be speechless you normally can't say enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:16 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I'm not a Mod but I'd say Franny your case gets weakened and sympathy levels lessen with every post you make, whining like a girl.

Try to be accepting of the situation, even though you may not like it. Y'know...a bit like the Brexit vote.

Either that or go some place else, because it should be clear as day to you by now that the way you approach things isn't highly regarded.

Once again I don't really care how highly regarded my posts are or are not.

There has been much mention of democracy recently but in a democratic world we are entitled to hold and express differing opinions. That is every bit as important, probably more so, than tyranny run by a majority.

Aren't you democratically holding and expressing your differing opinions right now, Frank?

Love, POI - your brexiteering racist dullard! Laughing
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

LOL.

I did read what you said.

If the decision is so carefully arrived at then the communicating of it is wanting because I have no idea what I did that was wrong or what I am unable to say without getting further sanctioned or even what the snanction will be.

Is the next step a 24 hour ban, week ban (a la Mouldy), month ban (a la Beesrus - and what has he done wrong by the way?) or booted forever?

With regards to what happens next well thats between you and the mods and how you behave.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:40 pm

It's nothing to do with me because I don't know the parameters.

This is entirely one-sided.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:44 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I'm not a Mod but I'd say Franny your case gets weakened and sympathy levels lessen with every post you make, whining like a girl.

Try to be accepting of the situation, even though you may not like it. Y'know...a bit like the Brexit vote.

Either that or go some place else, because it should be clear as day to you by now that the way you approach things isn't highly regarded.

Once again I don't really care how highly regarded my posts are or are not.

There has been much mention of democracy recently but in a democratic world we are entitled to hold and express differing opinions. That is every bit as important, probably more so, than tyranny run by a majority.

Aren't you democratically holding and expressing your differing opinions right now, Frank?

Love, POI -  your brexiteering racist dullard! Laughing

Dear old Plympton seemed to suggest that not discussing it was chicken.

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Why not have the debate on here rather than your secret little cabal?

No guts I suppose.

I'd not mentioned it before because I asked how long the Final Warning lasted via PM but received no reply.

Now if you could be so bold as to tell me what it was I did that provoked the warning then if I transgress again it'll be my fault.

And right now I have no idea where the line is.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 7:30 pm

I've tried pointing you to it twice but both times you swerved it like a turd on the sidewalk. You posted the Brexit dullards thing that you love and Mouldy called you a sanctimonious Cnut. Shorely only his opinion but you start wailing like you've been sexually abused. You then go on to repeat the same thing straight after reading about Mouldys ban in fact the only post you made last night. You post to get reaction then moan about it when it comes.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 8:59 pm

No I don't.

You could not be more wrong.

It must be all the practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:19 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I don't honestly know what I am allowed to say or not say without transgressing my "Final Warning".

I haven't been told what it means or why it has been issued and until just now didn't even know how long it was to last (and I did ask).

it's just "final".

At least in a democracy you know what the rules are.

Here there are none.

There’s a contradiction, I don’t think you know what the democracy rules are, if you did your Brexit posts should be about how can we get the best out of it rather than belittling those who voted to leave and insinuating that we’re all racists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:35 pm

I don’t know what’s occurred reference beezer’s ban, however to get a ban on ATD takes some doing.

However I sometimes think it’s difficult to have a reasoned debate/discussion on here without it transcending into abuse and the usual name calling, when it resorts to that we do ourselves no favours.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:45 pm

And yet again Frank sidesteps the issue and turns it back to his real beef ie us stupid racist Brexiteers. 
There are four pages of Frank arguing with multiple posters on this thread alone. And he wonders why he's being picked on?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 11:38 pm

FFS, there’s an EU thread for all this.

Can’t we just get back to saying how shite the Mods are?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 11:44 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Well said Czar.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 11:56 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
And yet again Frank sidesteps the issue and turns it back to his real beef ie us stupid racist Brexiteers. 
There are four pages of Frank arguing with multiple posters on this thread alone. And he wonders why he's being picked on?

There you go again.

I haven't said that at all.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 12:00 am

seadog wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Well said Czar.

So why was I warned and what is the next level of sanction?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 12:07 am

Beheading, without parole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mods are shite thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next