lawnmowerman
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:12 pm

How long does my "Final Warning" last?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:18 pm

Until you troll again I would have thought?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:23 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:46 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Indefinitely.

I knew you'd say that.

And rejoice in doing so.

There is one certainty here: this particular mod will always be on my case.

So I get abused and then receive this as a warning?

And the abuser gets a week off and no privileges lost.

LOL.

Because let's face had I made a complaint, as I have before, it would have been rejected.

A lifelong Final Warning for pointing out mod hypocrisy?

LOL again.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:52 pm

It must be so hard being the victim all the time.

Really don't know how you cope.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:07 pm

That is the voice of even-handed moderation?

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:40 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

With the exception of Rickler
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:43 pm

You do realise SFD the mods don't go rogue and make decicions as individuals. This is not pasoti, all bans and warnings are talked about for many many hours and then they vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:08 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

With the exception of Rickler

You seem infatuated with Rickler! He's received a warning. What do you want? Tarred and feathered? Again, give it a rest. Your constant sniping isn't really helping the current situation, is it Bob!

Perhaps a little indulgence in self moderation is required here. Leave the utter shit-fest, to which you have no idea what goes on, that floods into the mod room, to us to sort out.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:13 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Indefinitely.

I knew you'd say that.

And rejoice in doing so.

There is one certainty here: this particular mod will always be on my case.

So I get abused and then receive this as a warning?

And the abuser gets a week off and no privileges lost.

LOL.

Because let's face had I made a complaint, as I have before, it would have been rejected.

A lifelong Final Warning for pointing out mod hypocrisy?

LOL again.
You troll for reaction with your thick and racist slurs then act all hurt when you get the reaction that you crave. Its calculated just as your post on the EU thread was when after reading about the bannings you immediately repeat your "dullard" quip knowing full well it was what sent Mouldy off in the first place and he couldn't answer. Nothing more than a two fingered salute to mouldy and the mods yet here you are a day later whining about how abused you are. It really is pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:43 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
You do realise SFD the mods don't go rogue and make decicions as individuals. This is not pasoti, all bans and warnings are talked about for many many hours and then they vote.

Then how/why did Mouldy call me a cnut minutes before the picture saying Ian Newell a cnut get removed? A question I have asked several times without response.

The available evidence and actions by the mods suggests that their own (in)actions caused everything this time and long-standing policy has allowed similar forever, basically.

All of this following decades of me enduring personal abuse, much of which has been on here, which I have complained about and which has never been addressed.

The willingness of the mods to indulge these attacks then directly led to the recent Rickler/Beesrus spat after Beesrus (with no urging from myself) took his recent course of action.

At the end of which I get a Final Warning with lifelong duration and Beesrus gets the boot for month.

And you say they know what they are doing?

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:49 pm

You sound pissed Frank.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:49 pm

FFS, they are OUR fecking mods, we voted for them we owe them at the very least the benefit of the doubt. If you're that disgruntled stand at the next election and see what level of support you can command.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:51 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
You sound pissed Frank.

You always sound pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:53 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
FFS, they are OUR fecking mods, we voted for them we owe them at the very least the benefit of the doubt. If you're that disgruntled stand at the next election and see what level of support you can command.

I have no desire to moderate anything anywhere.

And, as with Brexit, it may be voted for but it can still be total shit.

Are we not allowed to say so?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:58 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

I have no desire to moderate anything anywhere.

And, as with Brexit, it may be voted for but it can still be total shit.

Are we not allowed to say so?

You are. That's democracy. Suck it up.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:02 pm

I don't honestly know what I am allowed to say or not say without transgressing my "Final Warning".

I haven't been told what it means or why it has been issued and until just now didn't even know how long it was to last (and I did ask).

it's just "final".

At least in a democracy you know what the rules are.

Here there are none.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:09 pm

Yes there are rules you just cry to have them implemented for anybody that reacts to your trolling. It has feck all to do with Brexit and everything with how you talk to people.
How many people are you arguing with in this thread alone for instance?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:09 pm

If you don't like it here feck off and start your own forum.

If you can do it better put yourselves forward for the mod election, not that any of you would probably get more than the votes for eachother anyway but hey.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:15 pm

I'm not a Mod but I'd say Franny your case gets weakened and sympathy levels lessen with every post you make, whining like a girl.

Try to be accepting of the situation, even though you may not like it. Y'know...a bit like the Brexit vote.

Either that or go some place else, because it should be clear as day to you by now that the way you approach things isn't highly regarded.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Yes there are rules you just cry to have them implemented for anybody that reacts to your trolling. It has feck all to do with Brexit and everything with how you talk to people.
How many people are you arguing with in this thread alone for instance?

it isn't trolling to hold an opinion differing to others and to state it.

If I was the only person standing my corner then that'd fine by me.

You go run with your herd if that's what floats your boat and I'll do things my way.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:17 pm

Yea Man wrote:

If you can do it better put yourselves forward for the mod election, not that any of you would probably get more than the votes for eachother anyway but hey.

Thank you for your advice not that I asked for it or will follow it.

Did you miss the bit where I said I had no desire to moderate anything anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:20 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Did you miss the bit where I said I had no desire to moderate anything anywhere?

No I wasn't referring to you sepcifically not everything in the world is about you. It was actually a general comment.  Your posts bore the shit out of me a lot of the time so I skip through them.  

Criticise but won't step up and put yourself forward to do the same thing you criticise, sounds familiar Laughing

Could always join another Facebook group, BORA would be a good name Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I'm not a Mod but I'd say Franny your case gets weakened and sympathy levels lessen with every post you make, whining like a girl.

Try to be accepting of the situation, even though you may not like it. Y'know...a bit like the Brexit vote.

Either that or go some place else, because it should be clear as day to you by now that the way you approach things isn't highly regarded.

Once again I don't really care how highly regarded my posts are or are not.

There has been much mention of democracy recently but in a democratic world we are entitled to hold and express differing opinions. That is every bit as important, probably more so, than tyranny run by a majority.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 5:24 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

No I wasn't referring to you sepcifically not everything in the world is about you. It was actually a general comment.  Your posts bore the shit out of me a lot of the time so I skip through them.  

Criticise but won't step up and put yourself forward to do the same thing you criticise, sounds familiar Laughing

Could always join another Facebook group, BORA would be a good name Thanks/OK

So who were you referring to?

If you don't want to read my posts then block me, this site has that facility, and don't reply with a post obviously aimed at me.

I don't care whether you read them or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mods are shite thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next