Bob Crow
lawnmowerman
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

The Mods are shite thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:15 am

I find it frankly alarming that bannings and warnings have been handed out with Bees getting a month stretch and you getting from what I can see precisely nothing

I do to, not even handed. bad mistake by the mods.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 8:59 am

I have to disagree with you both.

I have lost count of late by the number of members past and present who have all said the same thing to me. We will not post anymore because certain members go over the top and do not discuss or engage with people who they disagree with. They just go OTT and they just go on the attack.  

The other comment is there behaviour is slowly killing this place and I have to agree with them.

I don't agree with what everyone says on hear but I do not go on the attack or deliberately troll them if we disagree.

We are a very broad church here and the mods do allow a lot of stuff to stay which would be deleted very very quickly else where. If we aren't careful and things carry on as they are this place will be shut down. Then where do we go to moan about all thing argyle?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:30 am

Tgwu wrote:
I find it frankly alarming that bannings and warnings have been handed out with Bees getting a month stretch and you getting from what I can see precisely nothing

I do to, not even handed. bad mistake by the mods.

Find it even crazier that Bees's nemesis not only got away Scott free, but didn't even get mentioned. There was quite a debate on this last night in our Facebook group about the kangaroo court like judgements from the mod room.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:48 am

Kangaroo court as if.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:49 am

Why not have the debate on here rather than your secret little cabal?

No guts I suppose.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:55 am

Nothing was said on there PP any different to whats been said here today
In short everybody bar none are astonished that Rickler appears to have got away scot free whilst Bees gets a 1 month stretch
Simple as...
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:04 am

I'm glad some action has been taken, there will always be aggrieved parties who think they're being hard done by. In my opinion the debate on here has deteriorated to such a great extent as a few posters have kept pushing their agendas time and time again, boring and dispiriting.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:28 am

Oh to be a fly on the wall of that facebook group Smile

Is it open to all?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:32 am

Les Miserable wrote:

Is it open to all?

No because Nool and his sycophants made several attempts to infiltrate it, including a very crude attempt by his sons that Punch intercepted.

No doubt all this will be debated in Newton Cider bar this evening and in public too.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:38 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Is it open to all?

No because Nool and his sycophants made several attempts to infiltrate it, including a very crude attempt by his sons that Punch intercepted.

No doubt all this will be debated in Newton Cider bar this evening and in public too.

Wasn't that back stabbing Cornish man a member?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:41 am

Without starting a shit fest on the mods one thing I would say is that this thread isn't the place to discuss this. This is a Mankover thread but if people click on this thread they get the arguing. The arguing or discussion about this should have its own thread on Zoo or the site section. Keep PAFC/football threads for that and move the arguing/trolling to a separate thread. That way of you want to avoid the shite it's quite easy to. When it invades every thread it's hard to avoid if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 11:00 am

Tgwu wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Is it open to all?

Wasn't that back stabbing Cornish man a member?

Indeed he was, and christ knows how many screenshots he took in there for his master.
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 11:02 am

That's it earwig, the same shit from the same posters on every thread.
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 12:34 pm

Here are any off topic posts from recent threads.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 12:39 pm

Interesting, that ain't the style Seadog would post. Mouldy still on board?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 12:42 pm

What judgement was handed down to Rickler for his trolling of Bees plz?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 12:52 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:

Twas I, my phone was still logged in as Keyholder.

Bob, we want a alternative forum for Argyle fans to voice their feelings about the club. this continuous stream of bickering does not do the forum credit.

Rickler will get a warning if the Mods feel it is warranted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 12:53 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
What judgement was handed down to Rickler for his trolling of Bees plz?

We've ordered Rickler to join You and Al's 'Tiverton Peoples Liberation Army' as punishment. Apparently, on receiving this mod order, he threw himself into the San Andreas Fault.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 1:00 pm

seadog wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:

Bob, we want a alternative forum for Argyle fans to voice their feelings about the club. this continuous stream of bickering does not do the forum credit.

Fair enough reasons, but think of it like this. Imagine Rickler and Bees as school boys fighting on the playground, you send Bees to the principal, but send Rickler to the tuck shop as a reward and that's exactly the kind of scenario that's happened. Very autocratic if you ask me......

Last edited by Bob Crow on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 1:01 pm

In a small, quaint little village of praps 20 regulars, suspending two is quite a pronouncement. The length of suspensions seem arbitrary. I sympathise with the moddys as I think everyone involved could do with a reversion to basic standards of decency (as an example, in what world should you realistically label someone a bit dull but otherwise obviously harmless like SFD "a cnut"? It doesn't happen in any form of intelligent society that I've come across), but I'd be against suspensions of more than a day or so, especially for what seems like nothing much more than cantankery.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 1:02 pm

"A bit dull" meant in the nicest possible way, obvs.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
seadog wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:

Fair enough reasons, but think of it like this. Imagine Rickler and Bees as school boys fighting on the playground, you send Bees to the principal, but send Rickler to the tuck shop as a reward and that's exactly the kind of scenario that's happened. Very autocratic if you ask me......

We're not asking you. If you must know, I've sent a warning to Rickler to wind it in re Beez-gate.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 1:46 pm

They all need to behave.....like I doz......Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:09 pm

seadog wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:

Past events suggests otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 2:11 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
"A bit dull" meant in the nicest possible way, obvs.

I strive to be a bit dull.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mods are shite thread   The Mods are shite thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mods are shite thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next