Sir Francis Drake
AstiSpumante
Chemical Ali
Dick Trickle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits Empty
PostSubject: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Happen to be staying away working whilst semi-watching the double header Europa League coverage. Trevor Francis sounds like Newell on poppers and offers nothing tactically or has any knowledge about the footballers involved. "The big Danish boy...."

I'll give you Michael Owen, Stan Collymore, Robbie Savage and John Hartson......any others?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:19 pm

Owen is the worst, Andy Townsend was pretty dire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:23 pm

chris webb is an obvious one but andy townsend, michael owen and phil neville take some beating, all equally shit.

stan collymore isnt half bad for radio i think
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Steve Davey.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 10:48 pm

Shearer. Dull dull dull dull dull. An unbelievable lack of insight.

He was a useless manager too.

Just goes to show that sometimes players just don't know how they do it themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:02 pm

Now this is what turns me off watching most sport on tv, I can make up my own mind how, why and where a goal was scored or not, I'd much rather just watch it, sure a few replays but feck me it's dull. The trouble is that most games watched on the telly are boring, at the match you take the piss out of the people around you or lob the odd smoke grenade to break the tedium but on the telly you get ninety minutes of Des Lynham or Gazza. I'd rather watch Ant and Dec.

That's a lie as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:12 pm

oh if we are talking pundits mark lawrenson is the worse by far with garth crooks and steve claridge a close tided second
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:34 am

Lawrenson makes me want to punch the tv. He honestly thinks he's on 'Live at the Apollo'. Owen's whiny voice comes a close 2nd, mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:38 am

Lawrenson is a miserable arrogant tosser who makes the whole gig sound like he'd rather be on the golf course. Despite how much better he knows than everyone else, his own career in management was shit. Shearer is awful, bland and lacking in knowledge and charisma. Thierry Henry thinks that he can shrug his way through post match analysis.

The ones I really enjoy are Neville who is the king, Caragher, Souness and Roy Keane. They talk with passion and knowledge. I quite like Hoddle too.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 10:31 am

I was hoping Neville would be re-joining Sky soon, but that may be on the back burner now after the last couple Valencia results. . Alan Smith is a great co-comms man too.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 12:31 pm

I quite like Lee Dixon and he was excellent on MotD but now he's on ITV he doesn't get time enough to say anything and Martin O'Neill is always good value.

Jermaine Jenas is shaping up well and Leroy Rosenior was always a very welcome presence on the old BBC FL Show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:04 pm

Steve Claridge is another that wind me up. The BBC having identified him as a journeyman lower league ducker and diver hire him to say "he'll be disappointed with that" on the Football League Show.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:26 pm

Don't forget Claridge's "they are doing very well on the budget they have" being a stock response to just about everything.

Actually now I think of him the biggest knob of the lot is that lickspittle bald RB who used to be a bit of a nutcase in his playing days. He was pretty crap but played for England a few times. Did the FA report thing recently. I completely forget his name.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:49 pm

Danny Mills?

You can't really call them crap when they play for England.

Not as good as others maybe but pretty decent all the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Mark Lawrensons predictions on the bbc website are usually total rubbish also. Every score is either 2-0 or 1-1.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Danny Mills. That was him. Should never have been anywhere near the team. File alongside Geoff Thomas and Carlton Palmer. Completely crap.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Danny Mills. That was him. Should never have been anywhere near the team. File alongside Geoff Thomas and Carlton Palmer. Completely crap.

Foreshore.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Last wkends motd2 with Danny murphy & quest steve sherwood should have heard the absolute bollox they were coming out with..sherwood bascially validated cheating..concerning vardy penalty v Arsenal..and murphy condoning leg breaking tackles shocking pair off pricks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:11 pm

I don't mind Neville.P. Andy Townsend is the low water benchmark for me, although Shearer, Owen and most of the rest mentioned here are also dire.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 11:36 pm

Andy Townsend and the word cnut, perfect together!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 12:02 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Andy Townsend and the word cnut, perfect together!

sat in his tactics van Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 4:09 pm

crawley towns co commentator is dreadfully dull yet trying to sound exciting. like listening to brian blessed if he had a stroke
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Angry wrote:
crawley towns co commentator is dreadfully dull yet trying to sound exciting. like listening to brian blessed if he had a stroke
cant be any worse than sparksey & errington surly Angers jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 11:13 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
cant be any worse than sparksey & errington surly Angers jocolor

i wish i recorded it to play on here it was terrible, i didnt even know they equalized till i got a goal alert text from the bbc lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits   Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits Empty

Back to top Go down

Shite Co-Commentators/Pundits
Page 1 of 1