The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parcel force is shite.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Parcel force is shite. Empty
PostSubject: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Once again, I paid for guaranteed next day delivery, and guess what - it hasn't fcuking turned up. The last two parcels I paid extra for, never turned up. The parcel before that was a new mobile phone, I wasn't in when they attempted their delivery, so they faked my signature to say I had signed for it and left it purched on the front-door handle for all in sundry to see/nick!! feckin useless bunch on cnuts - feckin seething I am. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Fri May 31, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:18 pm

If you will insist on ordering such big dildos you're asking for trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:20 pm

It's easy to forge a wobbly big X too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Schoolboy error. Ordering something to go up your ass that's too big for a letterbox affraid
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:43 pm

was it a ministand?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:19 pm

I knew I could count on ATD for comfort and sympathy. Ya barstewards. cheers
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:44 am

complain to webby lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Elias wrote:
complain to webby lol!

Go on I dare you Razz
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:34 pm

pedant here. parcelforce and the royal mail, two different organisations, once linked.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:34 pm

complain to webby anyway, just to wind him up
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:45 pm

sent my fathers day card on Thursday arrived yesterday Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:00 pm

I can't wait until the whole lot is privatised and run more professionally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I can't wait until the whole lot is privatised and run more professionally Very Happy

When they privatised British Rail it was a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:02 pm

i did notice yesterday that the post office were ballotted on privatisation - blimey they never did that in the other industries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:25 pm

96% voted against privatisation, so we'll see how good comrade Webb is at his real job. I doubt he gives a feck these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Greenjock wrote:
96% voted against privatisation, so we'll see how good comrade Webb is at his real job. I doubt he gives a feck these days.

He's got more important fish to fry, Jock. Like readying himself and his slimey space-cadet cohorts to take over the reigns of our beloved football club as soon as Brent cashes in his big fat cheque.lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:01 pm

They are over priced as well compared to some of the other couriers
Probably an effort to justify the sell-off
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:18 pm

looks like government trying to bribe them with free shares..............

every other utilities work force had to suffer privatisation prepare yourself webby boy - reduced pay & reduced pension (eventually) are a privatisation speciality. enjoy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:24 pm

If there's a package that won't go through the letter box my posty has always left it in a plastic bin near my door. They've always done that and they've always pushed a card through the door telling me it's there. Completely by chance the other day I opened the bin & found a package that had been left that day - no note. But there was also one that had been left over two weeks earlier!!!

Otherwise I've always been fairly happy with the service.

When it is privatised cue increased prices for anyone not living in a city or big town.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:51 pm

increased prices everywhere, the huge price rise a year or so ago proved that the government were preparing to fatten the calf for slaughter, er I mean improve service etc etc yawn.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:58 pm

im not so sure it will put up prices, tnt and direct mail are much cheaper to use than trm. i reckon it'll drive down prices.

just reading that back, i sound like a feckin slimy tory Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:02 pm

mcfry wrote:
They are over priced as well compared to some of the other couriers
Probably an effort to justify the sell-off

Try sending a sheet of paper from Plymouth to Aberdeen for 50p. That's the point.

It's a disgrace - a public sector organisation, an iconic British institution, being sold off so this cnut ridden Government can subsidise their wasteful and stupid economic shortcomings cannot be allowed to happen. This is what George Osborne said about the increase in the use of foodbanks.

Quote :
Osborne has said that the use of foodbanks has increased because they have received more publicity. Asked by MPs on the Treasury committee if he had ever visited one of the services, he replied: "No, I have not visited a foodbank." As the Press Association reports, he said he did not accept that there was a link between problems with benefit payments and the rising number of people using foodbanks.

I think one of the reasons that there has been increased use of foodbanks is because people have been made aware of the foodbank service through local jobcentres. I don't see that's a bad thing. It's a good thing that those services are advertised in jobcentres ... There might be more people using them because more people are aware of them.

Then they get a 9% pay rise. Why? Because they want the top people to become MPs. As there are losing candidates in every election, there's a surplus of MPs - that means supply is high.... that's low value. Are they giving binmen a 9% rise to attract the best binmen?

feck them. Who honestly trusts anything they do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:20 pm

If privatisation goes through, I wonder if I will get my post before 19:15? Like last FECKIN Monday and Wednesday. Crock of shite service. Burn in hell, RM.Evil or Very Mad I hope postman Pat comes to life and kills you all with his black and white cat.What a Face 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
im not so sure it will put up prices, tnt and direct mail are much cheaper to use than trm. i reckon it'll drive down prices.

just reading that back, i sound like a feckin slimy tory Embarassed 

That's not true. Royal Mail deliver their standard mail. What TNT do is collect bulk mail, sort it and give it to Royal Mail to deliver it; they do this for businesses with no internal mail rooms. Neither UK Mail or TNT could replace Royal Mail for standard letter items.

Prices will go up. Royal Mail aren't expensive.

As for service levels, I'm a business customer. I deal with about four global companies and Royal Mail as a customer - Royal Mail are amazing in comparison with technical advice, billing and also with their data management. Is it really worth privatising an institution to make share holders rich so you get your water bill in the morning? There's no evidence the delivery times will change -a early delivery for all UK addresses was what was crippling Royal Mail into a loss making organisation in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:26 pm

So why is it that only employees will be given shares?
I thought The Royal Mail belonged to everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parcel force is shite.   Parcel force is shite. Empty

Back to top Go down

Parcel force is shite.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next