Jethro
harvetheslayer
green_genie
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Goldbergs gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 9:30 pm

The one thing Porky and Brent have in common is the ability to associate themselves with businesses who go bust.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 11:34 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Looks like Chown has removed a post on the topic on the topic from freechat.

Snowflake mentalist, Ok to wank over the portakabin pub though.
How much will the Trust get back for their investment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I see the Herald have deleted vitually every comment. Why protect such a Scumbag?

Because like the local BBC they are a bunch of scaredy cats that are terrified of legals. Waste if space
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 10:13 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Is AFC admined by two of the trust board members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 8:43 am

Tgwu wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Is AFC admined by two of the trust board members

John lloyd and Chown
Back to top Go down
PlymouthStarter

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 5:01 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Ray Toms is the most repulsive thieving shyster that ever walked the face of the earth and makes Brent look like an angel
I reported the story here on ATD of my fathers death with a very small estate of £50,000 of which Toms stole £15,000 in fees. Dad had premium bonds and 4 life policies to encash and that was it

Hi Harve, Im having my own issues with Ray Toms, can you PM me please?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 8:11 am

fishing Wrong thread Shorely?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 12:01 pm

PlymouthStarter wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Ray Toms is the most repulsive thieving shyster that ever walked the face of the earth and makes Brent look like an angel
I reported the story here on ATD of my fathers death with a very small estate of £50,000 of which Toms stole £15,000 in fees. Dad had premium bonds and 4 life policies to encash and that was it

Just done it the last few minutes.

For others reading the thread I wont repeat what Plymouthstarter said in his PM but another savage indictment of the thieving activities of Ray Toms yet again

Plymouthstarter is also looking for other individuals who have been ripped off by Goldbergs so if anyone reading has information message me or Plymouthstarter direct and we will go to the Police as well.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 1:10 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
PlymouthStarter wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

For others reading the thread I wont repeat what Plymouthstarter said in his PM but another savage indictment of the thieving activities of Ray Toms yet again

Plymouthstarter is also looking for other individuals who have been ripped off by Goldbergs so if anyone reading has information message me or Plymouthstarter direct and we will go to the Police as well.

Clearly Mr Toms is in exile living it up like the proper crooked scumbag that he is on dishonest earnings.

Perhaps a little holiday to Cyprus is in order Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
PlymouthStarter wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Clearly Mr Toms is in exile living it up like the proper crooked scumbag that he is on dishonest earnings.

Perhaps a little holiday to Cyprus is in order Twisted Evil

Hes a horrible cvnt Punchy. My old man who Toms ripped off after his death thought the world of him which makes it all the more sickening. He was sweet as pie two days after dads death when I took in his paperwork but we soon knew better
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 4:18 pm

Well hopefully all the people who were ripped off can get organised and put pressure on the authorities to bring this PASOTI sanctioned criminal back to the UK and rightfully incarcarated for life just like Bernie Mahoff in the USA for his Ponzi schemes.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 6:24 pm

Heard he's in exile in Northern Cyprus in a diplomatic bolthole.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 7:03 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

Easy to get into Northern Cyprus despite the UN green line. In Niccossia you just flash your passport and your in, they'll be vehicle routes in and out as well.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 9:34 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Easy to get into Northern Cyprus despite the UN green line. In Niccossia you just flash your passport and your in, they'll be vehicle routes in and out as well.

Piece of piss to get in, but near impossible to extradite from.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 6:54 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Piece of piss to get in, but near impossible to extradite from.

Yes I was going to write exactly that yesterday but got side tracked with work. Very difficult and thats why the blighter is there.
Judging by the staggering amount of people that were in action groups back in 2015 I would estimate thats he has stolen monies in excess of £10 million but not only that there will be 100's more totally unaware they were scammed or just happy to sit still and shut up.

You have to realise lot of people suddenly getting large cheques like they've never seen before from settlements and thinking cor those expenses are high but then realising again what they're holding in their hands
They bank it and forget
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 12:28 pm

Does anyone other than Nool seem to associate with so many known felons? He even admitted to "not talking with Stuart Duncan for ages" which is an admission he used to be in contact with him. Adolf Harper known right wing BNP supporter, Stuart Duncan convicted racist, Goldbergs Ray Toms guilty of fraud and embezzlement and lets not forget Nools own homophobic jibes on the old pasoti. You get judged by the company you keep.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 1:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Does anyone other than Nool seem to associate with so many known felons? He even admitted to "not talking with Stuart Duncan for ages" which is an admission he used to be in contact with him. Adolf Harper known right wing BNP supporter, Stuart Duncan convicted racist, Goldbergs Ray Toms guilty of fraud and embezzlement and lets not forget Nools own homophobic jibes on the old pasoti. You get judged by the company you keep.
Thats before you mention Nools association with Webb the wife snatcher
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Or the former owner of money lending companies whose name I shall not mention.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 3:50 pm

There’s a couple on here that seriously need to rein in their contempt for Toms. He has been a season ticket holder for 50 odds years and would often sit in front of me in the grandstand. Quite distinctive looks and never failed to let you know who he was and what he did. Which is why I saw, and recognised, him last week walking along Mutley Plain.
Which suggests to me that he isn’t in exile/hiding and that he hasn’t yet been found guilty of fraud and embezzlement. Neither has he been found guilty, or even charged with stealing in excess of £10,000,000.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Season ticket holder for fifty years? Are you using Nools yardstick to judge people? Maybe you could remind us why his business closed?
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 5:34 pm

I have no view on Newell. I don’t care a jot about him. Nor Toms. But having read what you and Harve are saying then it’s clear your emotions are, rightly or wrongly, running riot. Get a grip.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 5:50 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
I have no view on Newell. I don’t care a jot about him. Nor Toms. But having read what you and Harve are saying then it’s clear your emotions are, rightly or wrongly, running riot. Get a grip.

Oh feck off. Are you a Tory MP your morals seem very skewed. As for my comments they are mine alone I have said feck all about ten million quid that was Harve who's views very rarely align with mine? You love a suited man it seems go have a spritzer.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 7:08 pm

shonbo wrote:
A Plymouth law firm has been closed down and its senior partner banned from being a solicitor – because he was suspected of “dishonestly” and breaking solicitors’ rules.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) confirmed it had “intervened” into the practice of 70-year-old Ray Toms, the only director at Goldbergs Solicitors, in Ford Park Road, Mutley.

That means it held an investigation which resulted in the SRA closing down the practice, one of the oldest in Plymouth.

The SRA said it did this because it had “reason to suspect dishonesty on the part of Mr Toms and his failure to comply with SRA rules”.

Taken from the Herald

So Rooly it seems that you share Nools hatred of the Herald for reporting the news? lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 7:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
shonbo wrote:
A Plymouth law firm has been closed down and its senior partner banned from being a solicitor – because he was suspected of “dishonestly” and breaking solicitors’ rules.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) confirmed it had “intervened” into the practice of 70-year-old Ray Toms, the only director at Goldbergs Solicitors, in Ford Park Road, Mutley.

That means it held an investigation which resulted in the SRA closing down the practice, one of the oldest in Plymouth.

The SRA said it did this because it had “reason to suspect dishonesty on the part of Mr Toms and his failure to comply with SRA rules”.

Taken from the Herald

So Rooly it seems that you share Nools hatred of the Herald for reporting the news? lol!

Good Post laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
There’s a couple on here that seriously need to rein in their contempt for Toms. He has been a season ticket holder for 50 odds years and would often sit in front of me in the grandstand. Quite distinctive looks and never failed to let you know who he was and what he did. Which is why I saw, and recognised, him last week walking along Mutley Plain.
Which suggests to me that he isn’t in exile/hiding and that he hasn’t yet been found guilty of fraud and embezzlement. Neither has he been found guilty, or even charged with stealing in excess of £10,000,000.

Osama Bin Laden was an Arsenal ST holder, I’m not sure your argument holds water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldbergs gone
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next