Yea Man
Jethro
harvetheslayer
green_genie
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Goldbergs gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 8:23 am

Why does the site need so many sponsors?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 9:04 am

To Fellate Nools ego and also distract from all his nefarious campaigns against each and every fan that dares to disagree with him.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 9:18 am

Those private plates don't pay for themselves you know.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 9:40 am

This is why I created a separate thread on the matter. The amount of sponsorship on PASOTI seem ridiculous when most other forums are ran at little to no cost.
Things just don't add up or make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 10:06 am

Like I said it's all about his ego, bunging the grand into some division of club coffers USED to get him access to the directors box. laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 10:15 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Like I said it's all about his ego, bunging the grand into some division of club coffers USED to get him access to the directors box. laugh

In 4 weeks he is no more. Persona non grata. Booted. No more leg shagging. No more cosy Chauffeur jobs for Reichfuhrer Von Nooly.
Relegated to the naughty step like an unwelcome turd
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 2:31 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

In 4 weeks he is no more. Persona non grata. Booted. No more leg shagging. No more cosy Chauffeur jobs for Reichfuhrer Von Nooly.
Relegated to the naughty step like an unwelcome turd
Relegated to the naughty step like a unwelcome turd laugh laugh geddon harve lahd
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 1:04 pm

More fake news in Herald that Tom's has been suspended as acting as a solicitor while regulator investigate "dishonesty" at Goldberg
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Somebody stirring the wotisname I would guess.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Can't be true because Nool said it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 1:28 pm

Porky wrote:
Following the retirement of Ray Toms, the proprietor of Goldbergs, Goldbergs has ceased to practise and the company is therefore no more.

Therefore the now world famous Brief Synopsis (Your company name can appear here) suffix is now up for grabs.

If you would like to have this honour for the rest of this season please get in touch with me.

Ian
Site Owner.

Funny enough that post, and the subject as a whole, is no longer available on Pasoti.

Goldbergs Banned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 1:35 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Porky wrote:
Following the retirement of Ray Toms, the proprietor of Goldbergs, Goldbergs has ceased to practise and the company is therefore no more.

Therefore the now world famous Brief Synopsis (Your company name can appear here) suffix is now up for grabs.

If you would like to have this honour for the rest of this season please get in touch with me.

Ian
Site Owner.

Funny enough that post, and the subject as a whole, is no longer available on Pasoti.

Goldbergs Banned

Dear oh dear. Is there no end of amusement that Pigspoti affords us? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 1:41 pm

green_genie wrote:
More fake news in Herald that Tom's has been suspended as acting as a solicitor while regulator investigate "dishonesty" at Goldberg

Probably Stuart James at it again. popcorn
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Does IJN have ANY honest mates?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 2:42 pm

FFS! Pat, have any other sponsors fallen by the wayside?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 3:03 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

So another sponsor of PASOTI goes pop, but this time the crooked owner does a runner out of the Country with all the bunce !

Priceless!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 3:05 pm

A Plymouth law firm has been closed down and its senior partner banned from being a solicitor – because he was suspected of “dishonestly” and breaking solicitors’ rules.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) confirmed it had “intervened” into the practice of 70-year-old Ray Toms, the only director at Goldbergs Solicitors, in Ford Park Road, Mutley.

That means it held an investigation which resulted in the SRA closing down the practice, one of the oldest in Plymouth.

The SRA said it did this because it had “reason to suspect dishonesty on the part of Mr Toms and his failure to comply with SRA rules”.

Taken from the Herald
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 3:07 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Porky wrote:

Ian
Site Owner.

Goldbergs Banned

However this is
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pasoti+goldbergs&rlz=1C1GCEU_enGB822GB822&
oq=pasoti+goldbergs&aqs=chrome..69i57.6654j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Looks like Chown has removed a post on the topic on the topic from freechat.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 3:59 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Ray Toms is the most repulsive thieving shyster that ever walked the face of the earth and makes Brent look like an angel
I reported the story here on ATD of my fathers death with a very small estate of £50,000 of which Toms stole £15,000 in fees. Dad had premium bonds and 4 life policies to encash and that was it

Every attempt to get justification myself and 2 brothers met with "feck off I do what I want" and answer to no one. Law Society refused to get involved. I found a group dedicated to justice against Toms all of whom had the same treatment

Rot in hell Toms wherever you've slithered off to

Mods feel absolutely free to offer my IP address if asked for it lawfully. Geezers licenced to steal

Quoting my own post
Further words superfluous. Absolute evil evil bastard Ray Toms
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 5:09 pm

I see the Herald have deleted vitually every comment. Why protect such a Scumbag?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 5:49 pm

I guess that's retiring as in hiding in the shadows and hoping not to be noticed rather than reaching a pre-ordained end to one's working life and putting one's feet up.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 5:56 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I guess that's retiring as in hiding in the shadows and hoping not to be noticed rather than reaching a pre-ordained end to one's working life and putting one's feet up.

If my youngest brother ever finds Toms he'll certainly never have his feet up again. Thievin bastard robbing my dads estate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Looks like Chown has removed a post on the topic on the topic from freechat.

As with most differing opinions. FC, to me, has become just another sanitised forum. Any word out of line and you're either set upon by the blind villagers or removed by that over enthusiastic utter strocker -  Chowns.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 7:25 pm

So first target and now Goldberg's.

Although there's target buses running in Plymouth they are being run by Stagecoach drivers found out today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldbergs gone
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next