Jethro
harvetheslayer
green_genie
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Goldbergs gone - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 5:57 pm

Looking at companies house, Goldbergs is still active, but listed as dormant in the accounts. Obviously not allowed to practice law either.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09206016/filing-history

A confirmation statement was released in Sept 2019, with no updates; in Sept 2018 the confirmation statement said Ellis had transferred his shares to Toms.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 9:34 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

And what of the other Goldbergs employees, they must have been privy to what was going on ? No prosecutions on any of them as far as I,m aware.

I was looking for my email file on Goldbergs scammers just found it Punchy . These 3 were part of Ray Toms deception team who covered every time via phone and email

Donna Williams
Hannah Madders
Matthew Ellis

I'd imagine there cant be too many around with Madders as a surname

John Matthew Ellis was a director in until 2018
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 9:34 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Looking at companies house, Goldbergs is still active, but listed as dormant in the accounts. Obviously not allowed to practice law either.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09206016/filing-history

A confirmation statement was released in Sept 2019, with no updates; in Sept 2018 the confirmation statement said Ellis had transferred his shares to Toms.

Dormant company now registered to a residential address in Hooe.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 9:46 pm

Goldbergs gone - Page 6 Screen36
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 6:50 am

Smoke em out
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 7:28 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Smoke em out

They were utter bastards Punchy. People members here might think why didnt I and my brothers steam in. Stand on me we did but this shyster had it down to an art Toms knew full well the complaint process and how it worked.
He knew that 99% in the end would give up whereas we didnt but came to a head when Plod turned up for me. Having found the email file yesterday there were 196 Emails sent/received in it over Goldbergs

Just staggering in hindsight
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 7:43 am

One of the things that Toms knew only to well was that doubtless vast majority of the complaints involved massive deductions on costs over settlements.
He knew only too well that to engage another solicitor to fight him was fraught with danger not least of all at £200 an hour plus vat minimum you're into £1000s within hours of litigation.

Toms knew that people would accept what they had and avoid almost certainly losing a great deal more. I remember only too well that first meeting with him in July 2014 when he was smooth as feck, very likeable and insistent that it would be around £2500 to execute the will which turned into £15,000 to offload 4 life assurance policies and premium bonds plus what he had in the bank.

Even the £2.5k I thought was rich but he explained there are fixed minimum costs. Dad had just died I wasn't exactly switched on at the time.

As I said early in the thread Goldbergs were fathers chosen solicitor who he had dealt with all his life so we didnt pick the shyster out of a book per se. Blokes an absolute Cvnt
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 9:24 am

Blokes a solicitor. We had a very close call with a "family firm" of solicitors in Tavvy many years ago. A mortgage advance wasn't available to complete a shared equity house buy even though the money was in his account. He couldn't seem to raise the funds then completed by using the conveyancing account moneys at the last minute. It would have cost us fifteen grand if we didn't complete on the day. Literally within days the old bill were called and the firm shut down with tens of thousands of clients funds missing. As usual he was struck off and lots of noise made but unlike a "normal" criminal he didn't do one day of bird. Hollinshead was his name and not long ago we found out he was a governor for Kelly College. It's funny that you need a police check to work in the kitchens but people convicted of fraud can help run large institutions. It's almost as though we live in a two tier society.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 4:00 pm

Still no sign of Zionist Toms in Northern Cyprus then?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:45 pm

I think it was mentioned by Harve previously but after this conning shyster done a runner with the loot there was no condemnation whatsoever from PASOTI or Nool.

Different story of course when it’s a shyster like Buttivant, Heaney or Guilfoyle who believe it or not were nowhere near at a level of scumminess that was demonstrated by Mr Toms.

PASOTI offended by everything ashamed of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I think it was mentioned by Harve previously but after this conning shyster done a runner with the loot there was no condemnation whatsoever from PASOTI or Nool.

Different story of course when it’s a shyster like Buttivant, Heaney or Guilfoyle who believe it or not were nowhere near at a level of scumminess that was demonstrated by Mr Toms.

PASOTI offended by everything ashamed of nothing.

If they had any conscience at all, they'd hand their dirty Goldberg's money over to the victims.

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:46 pm

Read the reviews...priceless,PASOTI & Goldbergs a match made in heaven.

https://www.solicitor.info/goldbergs-solicitors/plymouth/
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:27 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Read the reviews...priceless,PASOTI & Goldbergs a match made in heaven.

https://www.solicitor.info/goldbergs-solicitors/plymouth/

Yep they were evil cvnts. Karma normally gets them in the end. If my youngest brother Jez ever runs into him thats exactly what happens as he's as tall as me but then 8 feet across the shoulders

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:32 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Blokes a solicitor. We had a very close call with a "family firm" of solicitors in Tavvy many years ago. A mortgage advance wasn't available to complete a shared equity house buy even though the money was in his account. He couldn't seem to raise the funds then completed by using the conveyancing account moneys at the last minute. It would have cost us fifteen grand if we didn't complete on the day. Literally within days the old bill were called and the firm shut down with tens of thousands of clients funds missing. As usual he was struck off and lots of noise made but unlike a "normal" criminal he didn't do one day of bird. Hollinshead was his name and not long ago we found out he was a governor for Kelly College. It's funny that you need a police check to work in the kitchens but people convicted of fraud can help run large institutions. It's almost as though we live in a two tier society.

You're right ears they know the legal process and how to grey and fudge any investigations.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:40 am

Obviously not very good at getting letters sent to the right address though ld
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 4:46 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
One of the things that Toms knew only to well was that doubtless vast majority of the complaints involved massive deductions on costs over settlements.
He knew only too well that to engage another solicitor to fight him was fraught with danger not least of all at £200 an hour plus vat minimum you're into £1000s within hours of litigation.

Toms knew that people would accept what they had and avoid almost certainly losing a great deal more. I remember only too well that first meeting with him in July 2014 when he was smooth as feck, very likeable and insistent that it would be around £2500 to execute the will which turned into £15,000 to offload 4 life assurance policies and premium bonds plus what he had in the bank.

So why not involve an ombudsman? Or are you another case of all talk and no action? Or that you just didn't have a case at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 5:26 pm

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

So why not involve an ombudsman?  Or are you another case of all talk and no action?  Or that you just didn't have a case at all?

Probably because it is a complete and utter waste of time.

I don’t know how much you know about probate but your first hurdle is you aren’t the client which means you’ve not got much say. The client himself is of course unable to do anything about It either because he is dead. As a beneficiary You could approach the legal ombudsman but they aren’t going to do much except refer the matter to the relevant regulation authority. They certainly won’t get you your money back you’ll need to engage your own people for that, which if your solicitor is planning on pissing off to Cyprus is a case of throwing good money after bad
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

So why not involve an ombudsman?  Or are you another case of all talk and no action?  Or that you just didn't have a case at all?

Probably because it is a complete and utter waste of time.

I don’t know how much you know about probate but your first hurdle is you aren’t the client which means you’ve not got much say. The client himself   is of course unable to do anything about It either because he is dead. As a beneficiary You could approach the legal ombudsman but they aren’t going to do much except refer the matter to the relevant regulation authority. They certainly won’t get you your money back you’ll need to engage your own people for that, which if your solicitor is planning on pissing off to Cyprus is a case of throwing good money after bad

Then get our man in Cyprus on the case!  

Nothing Tringy would like better, than put one over on a thieving scumbag capitalist pig!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:08 pm

Appears this isn't the first time they've been under the radar of the Law Society.

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/law/court-lifts-16m-freezing-order-against-city-solicitor/5043981.article
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:17 pm

So PASOTI got in bed with this filth even when they knew the guy and his company were bent as a nine Bob note.

Some serious questions for Newell and PASOTI
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:26 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
So PASOTI got in bed with this filth even when they knew the guy and his company were bent as a nine Bob note.

Some serious questions for Newell and PASOTI

Ashamed of nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:59 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Appears this isn't the first time they've been under the radar of the Law Society.

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/law/court-lifts-16m-freezing-order-against-city-solicitor/5043981.article

That doesn't look to me like the same practice.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 5:21 pm

I sincerely hope that Mr Toms dosnt assume that the Coronavirus will be a smokescreen for people to forget about his crimes.

Perhaps a re-newed campaign to bring this PASOTI assoiated crook to justice is in order?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:19 pm

1 of 3 Posters that contacted me previously in 2019 after joining ATD have recontacted myself and another BM here today with some updated information
If any Guests reading the forum and we know there are 100s in general have had dealing with Ray Toms and Goldbergs let me know or file a complaint with the Police. There is (or was) an extensive file on the thief and embezzler

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 7:00 pm

I echo the sentiments of Harve and refer to my post dated 06.04.20 that if this PASOTI sanctioned criminal thinks he is off the hook then he is fooled. There must be many on PASOTI who know where the thief resides but are keeping quiet to protect him, senior greens, green taverners must know who he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldbergs gone
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next