Jethro
harvetheslayer
green_genie
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Goldbergs gone - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:40 am

seadog wrote:
I wonder if Pasoti has any info that might help his victims?
more chance of fatty giving up his leg shagging ways than doing that
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:46 am

Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Have advised Mummytalk to walk into Charles Cross Police station and file what shes said.
Seems Toms despite being disbarred and struck off is sending invoices for non existant work from a C/O address in Hooe Plymouth

He can't be touched all the time he's in his diplomatic bolthole in Northern Cyprus.

True but I said to the lady it helps the Police build up a picture of his activities. Whilst Toms was evil he had staff of which I had interactions with who were unbelivably protective and just as guilty.

I have the full address from the lady and am making some enquiries anyway
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:00 am

I was just paroozing some Cyprus holidays when this PASOTI associated scumbag polluted my thoughts.

Any news from those who he ripped off ?
Would be nice some day to see him returned to the UK clamped in irons ready to face justice and rightfully sent down the scrubs for a lengthy stretch.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:41 pm

If my youngest brother ever catches up with him he'd probably wish he was indeed instead doing circuits at the Scrubs.
Have Pasoti ever denounced the behaviour of Ray Toms and Goldbergs....??
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:47 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
If my youngest brother ever catches up with him he'd probably wish he was indeed instead doing circuits at the Scrubs.

Don't be daft. Just like Tom's, Pasoti have no shame too when it comes to money or morals.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 1:27 pm

Offended by everything ashamed of nothing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 1:30 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Don't be daft. Just like Tom's, Pasoti have no shame too when it comes to money or morals.

Well in light of the clubs promises for decency in all aspects of its activities perhaps it would be circumspect of Mr Newell to indeed issue a statement denouncing Goldbergs and offering all previously paid sponsorship monies to a nominated charity.

red card
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 1:52 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Well in light of the clubs promises for decency in all aspects of its activities perhaps it would be circumspect of Mr Newell to indeed issue a statement denouncing Goldbergs and offering all previously paid sponsorship monies to a nominated charity.

red card

Already gone to the green fees charity I would have thought.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 2:17 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

red card

Are you suggesting that his Lordship has filched said sponsorship monies aimed for illustrious good causes and instead sank gallons of Kronebourg 1664 in the 19th hole.....??
Good God....

d1
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 3:16 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

red card

Are you suggesting that his Lordship has filched said sponsorship monies aimed for illustrious good causes and instead sank gallons of Kronebourg 1664 in the 19th hole.....??
Good God....

d1

Probably spent a pretty penny on this sign promoting a homophobic site right in front of the Pioneer pig enclosure.

Goldbergs gone - Page 5 20191011
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 3:31 pm

^^^
Stand looks good from that angle especially considering that the fence will come down and rest of the seats will go in
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:05 am

That PASOTI sign offends my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 2:19 pm

I do think sometimes that if the victims of Goldbergs got themselves together and a little bit more organised it wouldnt be too difficult to arrange a trip to Northern Cyprus in order to track down and accost this PASOTI sanctioned criminal.

Probably wouldnt be too difficult to find him with the right help on board.

And what of the other Goldbergs employees, they must have been privy to what was going on ? No prosecutions on any of them as far as I,m aware.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 3:02 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I do think sometimes that if the victims of Goldbergs got themselves together and a little bit more organised it wouldnt be too difficult to arrange a trip to Northern Cyprus in order to track down and accost this PASOTI sanctioned criminal.

And what of the other Goldbergs employees, they must have been privy to what was going on ? No prosecutions on any of them as far as I,m aware.

Shouldn't be too difficult, just look for the biggest yacht in the Harbour. The star of David ensign on it should help identify it too.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 3:08 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

if it was my readies they F#%ked off with id be on the first plane out there looking for the retch
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 3:21 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

if it was my readies they F#%ked off with id be on the first plane out there looking for the retch

He dipped the poor bastards at Tavistock social club out of £200k
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 3:25 pm

I know I said before but the problem of having a sole partner is that all complaints.......come back to the sole partner.
Toms was cvnt who had it off to an art. When finally the law society decided that it was easier to answer us than avoiding us they then explained how complaints are dealt with.
When there are partners its easy to start a complaint. When its a sole partner it isnt because the complaints came back to himself.
I cant tell you how many weeks we spent persuing Ray Toms getting absolutely nowhere. When he finally called Plod on me for turning up at Ford Park rd once again you can guess the response to me....."you need to follow the correct legal process" said woodentop
Seriously I had to bite my tongue that day no point spending another night in a cell

Ray Toms is a grade A Cvnt make no mistake....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 3:28 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

The cvnt was at it for at least 40 years embezzling
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 4:42 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

The cvnt was at it for at least 40 years embezzling

One of PASOTI's finest. What nice people they are.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 3:15 pm

Is Raymond Toms any relation to the alcoholic Clive Toms?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

Cousins I think.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 4:17 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Cousins I think.

Chuck him a few tins of Gold Label and he might hint on his whereabouts. Wonder how many holidays to the TRNC Clive has had this year then hmmm.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 4:34 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

I was looking for my email file on Goldbergs scammers just found it Punchy . These 3 were part of Ray Toms deception team who covered every time via phone and email

Donna Williams
Hannah Madders
Matthew Ellis

I'd imagine there cant be too many around with Madders as a surname
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 5:04 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

I was looking for my email file on Goldbergs scammers just found it Punchy . These 3 were part of Ray Toms deception team who covered every time via phone and email

Donna Williams
Hannah Madders
Matthew Ellis

I'd imagine there cant be too many around with Madders as a surname

All part of the same ponzi scheme then.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Well there should be no stone left uncovered in order to find these 3 PASOTI sanctioned criminals and rightfully incarcerate them all for a lengthy stretch in the scrubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs gone   Goldbergs gone - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldbergs gone
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next