Coxside_Green
Big Robby
akagreengull
Jethro
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

worst team of Brent Era - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:48 am

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Cant believe ATD's own Robbie Williams hast made anyones shitlist!!!
or David F%[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me knees McNammee lol!

He wasn't Brent era.

Difficult as there have been so many unmemorable loanees, I can't even rememeber what some pleyers like Ollie Norburn were like.

I will go for the following

Gilmartin
Berry
Bignot (could have been Blackman, could have been Rekord as all equally shit)
Croll
Soukouna
Houghton (might have been a world beater but never saw him leave the centre circle)
Bencherif
Blizzard
Cowan HAll
Morgan
Chadwick

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:31 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Cant believe ATD's own Robbie Williams hast made anyones shitlist!!!
or David F%[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me knees McNammee lol!

He wasn't Brent era.

Difficult as there have been so many unmemorable loanees, I can't even rememeber what some pleyers like Ollie Norburn were like.

I will go for the following

Gilmartin
Berry
Bignot (could have been Blackman, could have been Rekord as all equally shit)
Croll
Soukouna
Houghton (might have been a world beater but never saw him leave the centre circle)
Bencherif
Blizzard
Cowan HAll
Morgan
Chadwick

pair of forwards who couldn't hit a barn door with a Banjo,

99% of the time forgot Chadwick was out there, apart from that game that got called off cause of rain half way through about 12/13 years ago. when I think he scored.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Chadders actually scored some very unusual and crucial goals for Argyle. There was the one after about 11 seconds against Palace, the winner with just about the last kick of the game at Reading when they only lost 2 matches all season, saw him get winners at Palace and Sunderland. He did OK in that season when Argyle just about avoided relegation out of the league, so he wasn't that bad overall-if you think he was one of the worst down here ,then you haven't really lived, could name a dozen or more who made less impact.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 10:32 pm

I remember when we signed Chadders after he scored the wonder individual goal against us when we played Everton, I thought we'd landed a gem. The trouble was he never lived up to those expectations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 8:27 am

Greenskin wrote:
Chadders actually scored some very unusual and crucial goals for Argyle. There was the one after about 11 seconds against Palace, the winner with just about the last kick of the game at Reading when they only lost 2 matches all season, saw him get winners at Palace and Sunderland. He did OK in that season when Argyle just about avoided relegation out of the league, so he wasn't that bad overall-if you think he was one of the worst down here ,then you haven't really lived, could name a dozen or more who made less impact.

The thread is about Brent era, he was I agree pretty decent in his first spell at the club but by God when he returned he stunk the place out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worst team of Brent Era   worst team of Brent Era - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

worst team of Brent Era
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2