Dingle
akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:40 am

akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
I was cutting through there this morning
Not a crane not a JCB No Skips and certainly no bricks.!!...though I did see a cherry picker  lol

any stickers holding the shit tip together ?

seen a few doing thousands of pounds worth of damage to a few lamposts outside the station....
sarcasm

The Plymouth Ocean city and Plymouth station signs have also suffered sticker collateral damage - will cost thousands to repair. laugh

The stickerstorm continues cheers
indeed I saw station sign & the Ocean city sign(Wot No Ocean The EC city really)
It looks like there taking hell of a beating GG by the looks of it
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:52 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Meanwhile on the farm Burnham Mike sounds like a bit of a commie, lol,

With the playing season concluded there will no doubt be a few days of end of season administration needed. Players release and retention, summer assessments and programmes issued and some physio recovery work tp take place.
Notwithstanding that I hope the work on the Grandstand will start in earnest in the week ahead.
I would like the club to post a library of photos of what the facilities look like now so we can then appreciate the journey to the completed article over the summer.
In addition I would appreciate perhaps updates on the website say twice a week with some photos and a short narrative of what's happening to keep us engaged over the closed season.
what do others think!

Just check ATD BM,
the Mankover progressometer is on zero blocks laid,
There have been zero contractors appointed,
Jimmy has run out of buckets and is stuck between a rock and a hard place with Hallett holding all the aces leaving Jimmy short of control of the club if Hallett puts in the money needed to do the refurb.
Watch this space!
by the sound of burnham mike he must be doing vast amounts of cocaine his off the F#%King nut/different planet laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 10:13 am

I see the GT is working overtime with a small car boot there this morning.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 11:22 am

Every little penny helps gotta keep jimmy in the style his a custom to
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 11:41 am

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

With the playing season concluded there will no doubt be a few days of end of season administration needed. Players release and retention, summer assessments and programmes issued and some physio recovery work tp take place.
Notwithstanding that I hope the work on the Grandstand will start in earnest in the week ahead.
I would like the club to post a library of photos of what the facilities look like now so we can then appreciate the journey to the completed article over the summer.
In addition I would appreciate perhaps updates on the website say twice a week with some photos and a short narrative of what's happening to keep us engaged over the closed season.
what do others think!

Just check ATD BM,
the Mankover progressometer is on zero blocks laid,
There have been zero contractors appointed,
Jimmy has run out of buckets and is stuck between a rock and a hard place with Hallett holding all the aces leaving Jimmy short of control of the club if Hallett puts in the money needed to do the refurb.
Watch this space!
by the sound of burnham mike he must be doing vast amounts of cocaine his off the F#%King nut/different planet laugh laugh laugh

Or terminally deluded, just checked our friends up the A38 ground refurbishment progress, looks like it's going very well and if the braindead Brenties care to check the clubs webpage they will see they have regular updates. Would advise Burnham Mike he may need to change his football allegiance if he wants what he requested.
Maybe he could e mail Silent Si for his update request assuming of course work starts in the first place. lol!
Anyway to see how a professional club updates it's fans here's the link to EFC.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Someone should post that link on the farm just to show how tin pot we are under AkkeronJim
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:25 pm

I've got a feeling Burnham bhey is being a bit of a naughty boy personally, I reckon he knows it's not happening, most embarrassing JB thread on there in a while, I wonder if the mods will sticky it, tear into the poster whilst ignoring the question or ignore it and let it fizzle out. Could always move it to terraces.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:44 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Someone should post that link on the farm just to show how tin pot  we are under AkkeronJim

Perhaps Triple T could be useful for once. laugh
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:47 pm

Hallett must be getting very frustrated that his investment has so far seen nothing concrete being started.  Not even a contractor being appointed and confirmed is surely going to delay the start.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I've got a feeling Burnham bhey is being a bit of a naughty boy personally, I reckon he knows it's not happening, most embarrassing JB thread on there in a while, I wonder if the mods will sticky it, tear into the poster whilst ignoring the question or ignore it and let it fizzle out. Could always move it to terraces.

Mr Burnham will be having logging in problems soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 1:24 pm

P.O.I wrote:

Thats the best one yet. cheers cheers cheers cheers laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 1:39 pm

The Brents on screen have a Nerd thread running on the Fighting Cornish mans forum called the calm before the storm regards the Grandstand progress... cheers cheers cheers.... i think, Three sided ground, where's the fookin money going Jimmy? will turn out to be a better title.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Don't show that to Derek, P.O.I. he may not see the funny side. Top class piss take, keep up the good work. laugh laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 2:31 pm

P.O.I wrote:

Amazing lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 3:09 pm

P.O.I wrote:
absolutely brilliant laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 3:21 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Just brilliant....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 7:05 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Wonder if he knows mike from Totnes ? He gets around a bit.

lol the clapping seal Mike Greening.... jocolor jocolor

I remember he wanted to organise a protest march against Bretonside.....that worked out well didn’t it.. lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Hallett must be getting very frustrated that his investment has so far seen nothing concrete being started.  Not even a contractor being appointed and confirmed is surely going to delay the start.
or perhaps his just happy taking his bunce/his interest from the loan (it has been in place a yr) who’s knows with the invisible man silent si the American investment company guy ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 6:40 am

What time does the refurbishment start today?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 7:58 am

RegGreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
or perhaps his just happy taking his bunce/his interest from the loan (it has been in place a yr) who’s knows with the invisible man silent si the American investment company guy ????

Are we paying interest on it yet though? I can't believe we've been paying interest on Halletts loan for 12 months with out feck all happening? That would be astonishing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 7:59 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
What time does the refurbishment start today?

According to some doofus on FC. The removal people were due at HP yesterday. Yesterday! FFS. The loon was convinced he was right!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 9:50 am

So today is the big day, obviously the refurb wasn't going to start yesterday as it was a bank holiday. clown
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 11:00 am

Big thread on freechat started by John Lloyd. He may post it here but in short Brent has failed to discharge not one single obligation of what was required under planning consent back in December
In short IF he started today those obligations can take up to 3 months to complete and should already have been dealt with and as such its going nowhere.
Is anyone surprised whatsover jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next