seadog
sufferedsince 68
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:26 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Appologies for missing the Hundred days of fvckall party i've been away, but i promise to make the Two Hundred day Bash!!! in Jimmy we Trust. parteeeeee parteeeeee cheers cheers cheers

We must be VERY close to the first excuse not even a contractor onboard so going by standard construction timescales/availability of tradesman currently on other work we are probably looking at January next year at the earliest if by some remote possibility it starts at all. Why havent the GT's got underway as well
Expect the shelving/postponing of the Mayflower terrace to be announced soon
No start date no Main contractor, silence from jimmy's Business partners the GT'S,Teflon Jimmy, will be blameless though if as expected it all goes Tits up.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:24 pm

beesrus wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Have no love at all for the wider scheme but for the reasons stated by Bees and Ears, just don't see it happening....which means we might just retain the ability to expand HP at a later date without it being hemmed in by the crapshack (sponsored by Dominoes).

Quite like that Very Happy  ..... Bees and Ears.
Would make a good name for the new ATD pub. I think we should put forward a proposal for the squire's perusal.

If only we had an artist on the site to knock out a fabulous sign.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:44 am

Lifted from Pasoti and from Tony Cholwell yesteday after I posted here and on freechat asking what the hell the GT's were up to.....not saying he has responded to my posts per se but once again shows power of social media if it was.....

"The original meeting with the GTs was on the 13th February. We were told the legal packs for investors would be ready within 2 weeks. So that is about 4 weeks late and counting.

Perhaps the legalities with the Club have been more drawn out than thought.

Whatever the reason, the GTs were looking for an early start to the build and completion for it to be ready for the 1st August. I wouldn't put anything past Gary, but it will be going some as when I last looked the site had not been cleared, let alone started.

I thought it was said, the build would commence in conjunction with the start on the new changing room block, but that presumably would need for contracts to be signed with the contractor for the refurbished stand. I may have missed that news so apologies if thats the case.

Perhaps those closer to the action could elaborate. It is clear, Argyle will need all the income they can muster whilst the build is underway"
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:30 am

In Brent world this is also highly feasible from JBSOTI same thread

"is the hospitality definitely going into the downstairs of this building next season. Someone who i work with told me they have been told hospitality will be at the duke of cornwall or the rugby club and then people bussed up?"
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:02 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

"is the hospitality definitely going into the downstairs of this building next season. Someone who i work with told me they have been told hospitality will be at the duke of cornwall or the rugby club and then people bussed up?"

It’s almost beyond laughable. But can you imagine us being in the Championship next year (not beyond the realms of possibility) and our corporate offer consisting of a hot fork buffet at a third tier part time rugby club in Devonport, before being bussed up through the traffic at that time of day, to Home Park?

Only at Brent’s Argyle. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:05 am

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

It’s almost beyond laughable. But can you imagine us being in the Championship next year (not beyond the realms of possibility) and our corporate offer consisting of a hot fork buffet at a third tier part time rugby club in Devonport, before being bussed up through the traffic at that time of day, to Home Park?

Only at Brent’s Argyle. lol! lol!

Nahhh it cant be true.......can it popcorn
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 am

A further update from Mr Cholwell re GT's for those that refuse to read Pork centrals forum

"I can understand your feelings. Just been to the GTs website and there has been no news update since mid February. A quick look at Companies House shows there has been no change in the status of the company. This was necessary to convert the GTs into a mutual.

Just written to see if there is any news. But as things stand, my money stays with me.

As this delay can impact on work on the stand Im sure PAFC and the GTs will issue a statement as the work to remove ST holders in the Grandstand to the Lyndhurst continues"

My comment.....is anyone surprised !!   Suspect that rotund shyster Brent has pushed the boundaries once again and once too often
GT's also have not answered website query where I used an unknown name and email address. Just ignored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:25 am

GTs wrote:
Hi guys,

Please bare with us with regards to the new build. We’ve hit a couple of unannounced stumbling blocks along the way but we a very nearly there! We will have all legalities settled by the end of this week and hope to give all potential investors the key information needed to get on board. Once we’ve been in contact with the people interested, we’ll be able to update all supporters on the completed plans.

Thank you very much for your patience.

From Facebook
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:40 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
GTs wrote:
Hi guys,

Please bare with us with regards to the new build. We’ve hit a couple of unannounced stumbling blocks along the way but we a very nearly there! We will have all legalities settled by the end of this week and hope to give all potential investors the key information needed to get on board. Once we’ve been in contact with the people interested, we’ll be able to update all supporters on the completed plans.

From Facebook

Bare cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
GTs wrote:
Hi guys,

From Facebook

At last someone has located some blocks 102 days in cheers
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 12:37 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
GTs wrote:
Hi guys,

From Facebook

Bare cheers

What are "unannounced stumbling blocks" and who are "the people interested" Question
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:13 pm

How amazing that they suddenly update everyone albeit saying absolutely nothing in the process
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
GTs wrote:
Hi guys,

From Facebook

At last someone has located some blocks 102 days in cheers

Thumbs laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:23 pm

Has the mahoosive electronic advertising board hit the same unannounced stumbling blocks?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:37 pm

TC having a right pop at Newell over his stupid comment on that thread showing him up for the Chairmans Goffer that he is. cheers cheers

The Pig wrote....

"I hope people use the GT bar rather than some pub which puts zero money into PAFC.

It simply makes sense doesn’t it"

To which TC responded "thats a bit rich when the chairman is advocating 7 restaurants to take business away from PAFC"

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:43 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
TC having a right pop at Newell over his stupid comment on that thread showing him up for the Chairmans Goffer that he is. cheers cheers
And Tin Tin handing him his arse on a plate with regards to the 7 restaurants not bringing any money into PAFC.

Oh if only we had strong PAFC people on the GAGWG!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Quick get the popcorn ready, I sense a meltdown... popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 3:01 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Quick get the popcorn ready, I sense a meltdown... popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn

Yep Pork Central is back peddling at a rate of knots.... Pig Pig
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 3:01 pm

Dingle wrote:
Has the mahoosive electronic advertising board hit the same unannounced stumbling blocks?

Even a club as fooked as Torquay Utd have a very good electronic scoreboard unlike the Brentihad.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 3:03 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

The Pig wrote....

"I hope people use the GT bar rather than some pub which puts zero money into PAFC.

To which TC responded "thats a bit rich when the chairman is advocating 7 restaurants to take business away from PAFC"

I still think the Britannia Spoons will do a healthy trade despite the million quid portakabin if it ever materialises. Pig
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 3:08 pm

akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

The Pig wrote....

I still think the Britannia Spoons will do a healthy trade despite the million quid portakabin if it ever materialises. Pig

Maersk shipping containers being sourced from Amsterdam as we speak...... :pighug:
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Would prefer drinking in a shipping container to a glorified portakabin myself, just personal choice. geek jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 3:32 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Yep Pork Central is back peddling at a rate of knots.... Pig Pig

You can tell a meltdown is nigh when he hasn't checked what his fingers have mashed into his iphone before posting
Nool on a Rant wrote:

Same answer as above Paul.

I'm not sure why you jumped to the same conclusion. I din't 'forget' anything, I simply assumed my comment would be taken as was intended. If it doesn't got to PAFC, then it's doesn't benefit PAFC does it?

It certainly benefits the surroundings, the park, the Life Centre and Plymouth itself, but I suppose that's of little interest to those outside the City is it?

I can't see how 7 awful new restaurants benefit anyone other than Brent myself but then again I don't live in the city so my opinion is worthless in that regard
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 3:55 pm

The oaf really is completely blinded by his love for Brent and his desire to be someone at Home Park lol!

It's not ok to drink in the Brit as it gives nothing to Argyle but it's ok to eat at one of the 7 restaurants at HHP instead of at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 4:05 pm

Is that what the oaf thinks ? 7 restaurants, almost certainly licensed, will benefit Central Park ? Just what does that add to the park. and what use is a fast food fat laden wrap to a gym user or Life centre swimmer.
What a clown, but then he worked for a trucking company up and down motorways all his life. Hardly the  best green credentials. I blame the lead in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next