PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
sufferedsince 68
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:11 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Biggs is desperately trying to defend Brent's crapshack and out buildings. laugh

He'll be Jizzing before sundown..... laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 3:21 pm

As the match at Charlton kicks off the clock ticks over to 100 days exactly of inactivity

Who would have thought it ehhh taken me by surprise completely popcorn

Nool give my congratulations to Lord Akkeron laugh
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Inactivity...so the moving out a repositioning of offices etc doesn't count then....pathetic.....you can't lay bricks or build foundations without clearing the area first....head in sand attitude comes to mind....as I've said already pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 5:32 pm

you can sign a contract with the builders though.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 5:51 pm

zyph wrote:
Inactivity...so the moving out a repositioning of offices etc doesn't count then....pathetic.....you can't lay bricks or build foundations without clearing the area first....head in sand attitude comes to mind....as I've said already pathetic.

Jimmy excuses time again.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:10 pm

Why do some on pasoti seem desperate for brent to build all this shite?  It's not as if it benefits Argo.

I'm glad none of it is happening and that includes the mankover.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:37 pm

The grandstand refurb is a good thing and, in my view, will happen.

If the rest of it fails, well, good.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:54 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Biggs is desperately trying to defend Brent's crapshack and out buildings. laugh

He'll be Jizzing before sundown..... laugh
laugh its painfull viewing...someone tell him ..F@[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all is getting built you Twat :Suicide:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:03 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:

I agree with that. Am hoping big time, nay expecting ,a lack of takers for his other non-Argyle schemes, particularly the restaurants and hotel. The ice rink is bound to be built, as his whole profit is based on delivering that.  But who pays for the new loss making rink is quite a different matter. He has a track record of welching on previous agreements, and this shows all the signs of "problems" occuring yet again. Particularly around services and drainage, and what bit of the development is responsible for which expensive building overhead. I bet he'll try to pass off some of his personal HHP underground development costs to the ice rink, and maybe even the mankover. Would he be that cheeky ? No doubt the contractors, whoever they are, will say it makes sense to combine the underground needs of the whole development in one go. Who would be the accountant on that job ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:19 am

Methinks Zyphs faith is being challenged feck me Brent is in trouble.
Other than that agree with Inno and Bees and pretty well my gut feeling all along. HHP has always been pie in the sky. Other people's money was the classic Blairite wheeze all propped up on unsecured bank loans and things have changed. If he does ever start it I predict cash flow will crucity him and he will probably go bust half way through. LeT's just hope that he doesn't bring the club down with him.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:16 am

zyph wrote:

I apologise lest we forget there has been activity namely that repulsive shyster saying feck you boys the supporters bar is axed and I'll get those complicit and foolish GT's to pay and build it for me instead.....(who have gone very quiet nearly April and I dont see the containers being shipped in opening in August remember)
Brent has had the cash in hand since February 2017. His problem (and ours) is he is attempting to squeeze all and sundry including the contractors who are simply telling him to feck off.
Massively adrift on costs I see absolutely no reason to change my opinion that the Mayflower seating will be axed/postponed indefinately as it wont impact on his banqueting bollacks.

As regards clusterfuck mark 2 none of that will go up including any ice rinks. He's potless and is relying on others funding his trailer trash projects and any banker viewing his appalling track record will laugh him out of their office

All coming together nicely as usual with this buffoon
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:23 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Methinks Zyphs faith is being challenged feck me Brent is in trouble.
.  If he does ever start it I predict cash flow will crucity him and he will probably go bust half way through. LeT's just hope that he doesn't bring the club down with him.

Quite possible... raised eyebrow raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:52 am

A portakabin has been moved 30 yards. I mean, what more do you lot want FFS? Still progress, init! Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:57 am

P.O.I wrote:
A portakabin has been moved 30 yards. I mean, what more do you lot want FFS? Still progress, init! Laughing

Interesting that on the development thread on JBSOTI pork central has twice tried without success to move the conversation onto Charlton.
Who the hell is HC Green an absolute roaster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:06 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Interesting that on the development thread on JBSOTI pork central has twice tried without success to move the conversation onto Charlton.
Who the hell is HC Green an absolute roaster

Reading the last of the defenders of Brent's realm rant on over on Texas Ted's forum is quite a source of entertainment. Funny how Max Wall/Mr Burns, i,e De-Liar, stays clear of such conversations.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:28 am

Innocent Egbunike wrote:

If we had a proper owner as Freathy would say, they would take one look at the festering Mayflower eyesore and invest in knocking it down and building something fit for purpose, but then we are saddled with Brent so best stick a new roof on the 60 yr old asbestos ridden rust heap.
Jeez elephant
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:36 am

akagreengull wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

If we had a proper owner as Freathy would say, they would take one look at the festering Mayflower eyesore and invest in knocking it down and building something fit for purpose, but then we are saddled with Brent so best stick a new roof on the 60 yr old asbestos ridden rust heap.
Jeez elephant

Ahhh yes the asbestos. If ever there was a show stopper coming up there it is. Imagine the level of lip quivering
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:13 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Jeez elephant

Ahhh yes the asbestos. If ever there was a show stopper coming up there it is. Imagine the level of lip quivering

Am looking forward to the unfolding Mayflower mankover saga, the reluctant spender must already be rehearsing the excuses "unexpected structural issues" etc etc. Hours of Brent/Porky/JBSOTTI/Brent Herald fuelled mirth to come, looking forward to it, comedy gold guaranteed. laugh
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:25 am

akagreengull wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Jeez elephant

Agree to an extent, Gull, but in the frame of where we are I have no problem with the refurb. I'd prefer for us to have a stadium that retains some character and through Brent's unwillingness to fund an entirely new stand we're keeping some original features by accident. I actually think it could look quite good, though the chances of stage 2 being done will rest on new owners.

Have no love at all for the wider scheme but for the reasons stated by Bees and Ears, just don't see it happening....which means we might just retain the ability to expand HP at a later date without it being hemmed in by the crapshack (sponsored by Dominoes).
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:30 am

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Jeez elephant

Agree to an extent, Gull, but in the frame of where we are I have no problem with the refurb. I'd prefer for us to have a stadium that retains some character and through Brent's unwillingness to fund an entirely new stand we're keeping some original features by accident. I actually think it could look quite good, though the chances of stage 2 being done will rest on new owners.

Have no love at all for the wider scheme but for the reasons stated by Bees and Ears, just don't see it happening....which means we might just retain the ability to expand HP at a later date without it being hemmed in by the crapshack (sponsored by Dominoes).

I see your point Innocent, but can you really trust Brent to deliver even on a basic refurb with the money allocated, I'm all for retaining character in football towns and stadiums, but in this case I think the Mayflower should be consigned to history, it's served the club well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:29 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:

Quite like that Very Happy  ..... Bees and Ears.
Would make a good name for the new ATD pub. I think we should put forward a proposal for the squire's perusal.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:38 am

The big 100!

I still maintain the mankover will not happen. At least not in the way everyone thinks i.e.refurbishment of the actual pitch facing side.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Had to laugh yesterday when the chant your grounds to big for you!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Appologies for missing the Hundred days of fvckall party i've been away, but i promise to make the Two Hundred day Bash!!! in Jimmy we Trust. parteeeeee parteeeeee cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:17 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Appologies for missing the Hundred days of fvckall party i've been away, but i promise to make the Two Hundred day Bash!!! in Jimmy we Trust. parteeeeee parteeeeee cheers cheers cheers

We must be VERY close to the first excuse not even a contractor onboard so going by standard construction timescales/availability of tradesman currently on other work we are probably looking at January next year at the earliest if by some remote possibility it starts at all. Why havent the GT's got underway as well
Expect the shelving/postponing of the Mayflower terrace to be announced soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next