PatDunne
sufferedsince 68
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:10 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
What can we expect from this Argyle side now Diagouraga has left. Will the side adapt and contiue the conidence/current form or will they miss the presence of Diagouraga and wobble a tad.

Obviously, the above is not including any new signing/s.

Should a new Player (or playyers) come in, they will have to gel quickly and carry on the good work of keeping away from the bottom four.

It is not easy task to call. On one hand I want the side to keep going as they are, getting results and reaching the magic 50 point mark, which is only 16 points away (no idea what they will need in reality). On the other hand, I know this run will come to an end soon, I just worry it will harm the confidence, which then runs into the play and form.

I really hope that the Board back Adams this month and he can guide the club to full safety. I would be utterly dismayed if they refuse and remind Adams that the current line-up is doing ok and there really is no need (or money) to bring in a signing or two.

Simple, we'll be shit. Sarcevic has already been touted as a successor and probably Ness, neither of whom have shown they are worthy of the name.

Not been to game this season, so I am only going on what others say. Plus only seen brief highlights on Channel Five or YouTube, and they do not tell the full story.

It is a dilemma for Adams should he not sign a replacement for Diagouraga. I have heard much negative news about Miller.

deserved in miller's case another one poised to leave the club either no or for definate summertime. Sarcevic is a different type of player to diagouraga he has his uses and is more of an attacking option and for the role Diagourage played he wont be able to fill it. Fox worked well with him
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:57 pm

its okay Jimmys digging down the back of the sofa and selling shit on ebay for a replacement

we are village
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:47 pm

Six more years, six more years of viva Aviva! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:50 pm

Jethro wrote:
its okay Jimmys digging down the back of the sofa and selling shit on ebay for a replacement

we are village

they must know how village this makes Argyle look dont they? announce a multi million pound complex to be built and selling shit on ebay cause pasoti cant flog it fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 6:04 am

Will be spending another day in a beach shack in Goa sipping cold drinks and maybe a grilled snapper for lunch . I fully expect my bill at the day's end to exceed £15. I still would have spent more than Brent has this January but I doubt Graise will give me a rimming. What the feck has the club come to?
Can't say I'm shocked Brent put.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 6:05 am

That should read Aiittttt not put obvs.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 6:18 am

"Put" or "Alitttt", I'm so much the wiser...

Can someone explain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 4:42 pm

That should read Aiittttt not put obvs.

Hope that makes sense to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toumani Diagouraga set to leave
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6