sufferedsince 68
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TJOA

Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 10:58 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
If the number crunchers are to be believed Toums was offered a contract at Argyle only marginally below Careys to stay. For once I think the lure of the North his family and previous relationship with Fleetwoods manager has swung the day. Plus a bigger salary care of their owner of course

I don’t know where you’ve got that from. The Herald states he was offered substantially more money by Fleetwood.

They also said he was offered a contract at Bolton. The Herald were guessing as much as some of the idiots on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:21 am

TJOA wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
If the number crunchers are to be believed Toums was offered a contract at Argyle only marginally below Careys to stay. For once I think the lure of the North his family and previous relationship with Fleetwoods manager has swung the day. Plus a bigger salary care of their owner of course

I don’t know where you’ve got that from. The Herald states he was offered substantially more money by Fleetwood.

They also said he was offered a contract at Bolton. The Herald were guessing as much as some of the idiots on Facebook.

Unfortunately for yourself I wasn't guessing nor do I view myself as an idiot on facebook.
Bolton (not that I mentioned them before) had him in for talks whether that went to a formal offer I dont know
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:04 am

Once again a thread descends into nothing more than an excuse to bash Brent. It’s become tedious to say the least. Brent is a little shit on so many fronts but maybe, just maybe he’s powerless with this one. The player obviously wants to be closer to his wife and young family and with a manager with whom he had his best seasons, and is 230 miles nearer. Try explaining that plymouth is a better option to the wife!
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 11:30 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Unfortunately for yourself I wasn't guessing nor do I view myself as an idiot on facebook.
Bolton (not that I mentioned them before) had him in for talks whether that went to a formal offer I dont know

Sorry to disappoint you, but I wasn't referring to you, there are enough people on Facebook who are guessing and creating fabrications I don't know why you'd assume someone meant you? Perhaps the shoe fits I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 11:32 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Once again a thread descends into nothing more than an excuse to bash Brent. It’s become tedious to say the least. Brent is a little shit on so many fronts but maybe, just maybe he’s powerless with this one. The player obviously wants to be closer to his wife and young family and with a manager with whom he had his best seasons, and is 230 miles nearer. Try explaining that plymouth is a better option to the wife!  

Fleetwood On a 2 1/2 year contract and £2000 p/w challenging for the championship in year or two or Plymouth on a 18 month contract on £1000 p/w just happy to have a club.

its not hard to see which deal holds more swing with any player. The family have been moved around plenty of times before in his career they would have moved down here if the deal was worth it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 11:58 am

TJOA wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I wasn't referring to you, there are enough people on Facebook who are guessing and creating fabrications I don't know why you'd assume someone meant you? Perhaps the shoe fits I guess.

because you were quoting me amongst one other..... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 12:28 pm

I see Brents Lick spittle-in-Chief Chris Errington has anointed Fatty Sarcevic as his replacement Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So it looks very much like the wallet is staying put for the 7th January in a row.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Can Sarcevic fill Diags shoes?

No he fookin can’t, as was ably demonstrated prior to Diags arrival.

FFS
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Can Sarcevic fill Diags shoes?

No he fookin can’t, as was ably demonstrated prior to Diags arrival.

FFS

Yeah but he's fookin cheap that's all that matters in Brent world.
Errorington talks regurgitated Brent speak anyway I usually try and ignore the biased twat.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 4:01 pm

I actually don’t mind reading him when he is talking about football, and his co-commentary is decent.

The problem is, he’ll never ever be in a position to ask the awkward questions as long as his missus is employed there.

Brent/Smarmes know this of course. Keep the online fan base compliant by tolerating the Jbsoti owner for a few hrs each match day. Then keep the local rag compliant by giving the sports journo’s wife a middle-management job.

But back on topic, Sarcevic is a million miles away from being an adequate replacement for Diags. Adams will know this, foreshore. Jamie Ness is a poor poor excuse for a footballer, and that’s when the Cnut is even fit.

Derek has made some very good and some very bad recruitment decisions. He needs to get one or two crucial ones correct this month.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 4:26 pm

Sarcevic an off the shelf replacement for Diagouraga?. No. We all know that Sarcevic is not up to the job. You only have to look at the respective results with each in the team to see that.

It's disingenuous to even suggest it.

File under "do they think we're bloody stupid?"
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 5:05 pm

tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:
Re-joined manager Uwe Rosler with the help of Fleetwood owner Andrew Pilley and his money. Less than 2 hours from home....simple really.
I'd forgotten about the link with Uwe Rosler! Anyway Zyph, you can't post common sense and reality on here y'now as you'll get slaughtered. Laughing

But at least it is there for all to see and comment on instead of being deleted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 5:13 pm

zyph wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
zyph wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:
Re-joined manager Uwe Rosler with the help of Fleetwood owner Andrew Pilley and his money. Less than 2 hours from home....simple really.
I'd forgotten about the link with Uwe Rosler! Anyway Zyph, you can't post common sense and reality on here y'now as you'll get slaughtered. Laughing

Depends on your definition of common sense. If nodding dog compliance and a reluctance to question policy or criticise any decision made at the highest level at Argyle is the criteria, then people like yourself and Zyph possess it in bundles.

What twaddle you speak .....Toumani's family our settled in Leeds...he didn't see them over Christmas and the New Year.....moving north to re-unite with Uwe Rosler and be only two hours from home and his young family cannot be bad....plus Andrew Pilley paying well is the final benefit....that sounds like common sense....nodding dogs belong on rear car windows and paying over the odds for players....well we've been there before haven't we.

You just haven't got a fecking clue have you,as gullible as a new born baby. About 60 odd years as an Argyle supporter and the penny still hasn't dropped.Go and kiss your photo of Brent and all the other tossers who have kept Argyle crap for the duration of your lifetime and beyond.

You sound just a little upset....just remember there are other points of view other than yours.....for 6 years now the same old song has been sung by your type....not everyone expects Argyle to spend until we're in administration again....I don't want to see AFC Plymouth playing on the local Rec on a miserable Sunday afternoon......playing second fiddle to the likes of Parkway.

The song has remained the same for those 6-7 years as nothing has changed. If you REALLY can't see what Brent is all about by now, an ex-banker who is trying to generate a fortune from fleecing the people of Plymouth, then I am afraid there is no hope for you. The man has no money but has been able to GRAB our club, aswell as the Pavilions, to provide his fortune, which when completed will ensure he is gone quicker than a rat on a sinking ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 6:39 pm

The brent song is this im told to sum up his success as a property developer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:17 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 pm

What can we expect from this Argyle side now Diagouraga has left. Will the side adapt and contiue the conidence/current form or will they miss the presence of Diagouraga and wobble a tad.

Obviously, the above is not including any new signing/s.

Should a new Player (or playyers) come in, they will have to gel quickly and carry on the good work of keeping away from the bottom four.

It is not easy task to call. On one hand I want the side to keep going as they are, getting results and reaching the magic 50 point mark, which is only 16 points away (no idea what they will need in reality). On the other hand, I know this run will come to an end soon, I just worry it will harm the confidence, which then runs into the play and form.

I really hope that the Board back Adams this month and he can guide the club to full safety. I would be utterly dismayed if they refuse and remind Adams that the current line-up is doing ok and there really is no need (or money) to bring in a signing or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 7:42 am

Gary Miller for Midfield!
The lad can shoot. popcorn
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:34 am

Any normal club would have already had someone else lined up straight away..lets have it right they did know he was leaving!!
Just waiting now for expected excuses now
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:36 am

Miller should be sent packing off north of the border alongside shiftkey.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:38 am

Normal rules don't apply at Akkeron Argyle.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:48 am

I agreed Gary Miller for midfield..just as long as it aint our midfield aint the outer herbridies
Got a team up there they could send him on loan
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:33 am

Heard Jervis maybe next. Crawleys been mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:35 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
Heard Jervis maybe next. Crawleys been mentioned.

hope not hes a good player who we need. But of course his family comes first who clearly live in scotland still (guess)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 10:00 am

VillageGreen wrote:
What can we expect from this Argyle side now Diagouraga has left. Will the side adapt and contiue the conidence/current form or will they miss the presence of Diagouraga and wobble a tad.

Should a new Player (or playyers) come in, they will have to gel quickly and carry on the good work of keeping away from the bottom four.

It is not easy task to call. On one hand I want the side to keep going as they are, getting results and reaching the magic 50 point mark, which is only 16 points away (no idea what they will need in reality). On the other hand, I know this run will come to an end soon, I just worry it will harm the confidence, which then runs into the play and form.

I really hope that the Board back Adams this month and he can guide the club to full safety. I would be utterly dismayed if they refuse and remind Adams that the current line-up is doing ok and there really is no need (or money) to bring in a signing or two.

Simple, we'll be shit. Sarcevic has already been touted as a successor and probably Ness, neither of whom have shown they are worthy of the name.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 12:13 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Simple, we'll be shit. Sarcevic has already been touted as a successor and probably Ness, neither of whom have shown they are worthy of the name.

Not been to game this season, so I am only going on what others say. Plus only seen brief highlights on Channel Five or YouTube, and they do not tell the full story.

It is a dilemma for Adams should he not sign a replacement for Diagouraga. I have heard much negative news about Miller.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toumani Diagouraga set to leave
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next