Freathy
sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
Hitch
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage

Stickergate banning - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm

gariboldi
 Post subject: Strange Herald Article
Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:29 pm 

Can't fathom this sticker thing. So people who support the ground project are having stickers posted on their property. Yes out of order and intrusive of course but the counter comments don't half dance around the issue. I take it that's rebelling against the playing side not being supported proportionally? Or is it? That statement issued against the act seemed very arduous and ambiguous. What is the actual reason the stickers are being circulated?? What do they say? I don't mind the ground renovations going ahead no. I do think the playing side takes priority yes. Of course. I'm a fan. It just seemed a very unintelligibly vague reaction to it.

IJN
 Post subject: Re: Strange Herald Article
Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:35 pm 

The Herald reporting badly again I reckon.

They're after the internet click bait.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzz
lol!
At last someone has mentioned yesterday's Herald article regarding fans targeting other fans with stickers!
And Internet Ian's reply is a beaut! popcorn
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 11:56 pm

Senpai wrote:
I thought perhaps the end of days was upon us. But it turned out, it was just a disoriented old man Ian Newell, crashing into my world like DMB, circa 1996,

A look of elderly blood lust spread across Newells wrinkled face, and it made me dare to think, perhaps this was no accident, perchance he is compelled; compelled to steer his tounge toward anyone that questions the house that James built, driven not by force of this earth, but of an earth below, an earth that mirrors ours in almost every way, except the reflections are so much darker that many miles down.

Some know the reflected realm to be the netherworld, others know it as the abyss, I know it as this shadow zone. A world where the blackness of our sin stares back at us and merely laughs–‘hahaha’–a world where Ian governs no man.

Another cut and paste job.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 4:00 am

DAZ ON PIG CENTRAL

" I had 3 stickers placed on my house on a Friday night about a month ago. One on the front which my kids thought was brilliant when they spotted and 2 at the back which they didn’t see. Not sure why if you’re going to take the effort to track my house down to do it they didn’t just knock on the door to chat about whatever their issue was? I had beers in the fridge Very Happy

In fairness my address is not that hard to track down if you’re that way inclined, but they’re lucky my missus didn’t catch them scuttling around the back of my house playing with my bins. Laughing

Cmon then own up who was it scuttling lol! .....He gives the impression his wife could knock you out with one blow of her tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 7:22 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
DAZ ON PIG CENTRAL

" I had 3 stickers placed on my house on a Friday night about a month ago. One on the front which my kids thought was brilliant when they spotted and 2 at the back which they didn’t see. Not sure why if you’re going to take the effort to track my house down to do it they didn’t just knock on the door to chat about whatever their issue was? I had beers in the fridge Very Happy

In fairness my address is not that hard to track down if you’re that way inclined, but they’re lucky my missus didn’t catch them scuttling around the back of my house playing with my bins. Laughing

Cmon then own up who was it scuttling   lol! .....He gives the impression his wife could knock you out with one blow of her tongue
That was the phone call I received.
Wonder how he got my number?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 7:24 am

also, it's funny how Internet Ian is now zzzzzzzz about the sticker report, when only a short while ago he was so upset about it that he just had to take a selfie and put an 'always the victim' tweet out to the world lol! popcorn
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 9:24 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
DAZ ON PIG CENTRAL

Cmon then own up who was it scuttling   lol! .....He gives the impression his wife could knock you out with one blow of her tongue
Any Proof or another knobber style load of bollocks by one of Akkeron/Pasoti's, Modpack?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 10:58 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
DAZ ON PIG CENTRAL

Any Proof or another knobber style load of bollocks by one of Akkeron/Pasoti's, Modpack?

Also notice that Nobber used the word 'intimidating' in the original post then Brent used the same word, was Brent using Nobbers script or is Nobber in fact Brent's online press secretary? Funny how he disappeared from view whilst this came out and now the reaction has been to laugh at him, again, he's playing it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:31 am

co-ordinated. And Brent is that dumb he actually believes Newell knows how to deal with such matters Very Happy Little does he know that Newell is interested in nothing other than continuing to stoke the fires. Gives him a purpose in life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 12:24 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
DAZ ON PIG CENTRAL

i Say its bullshit cause no one gives a shit about him enough to warrant wasting 3 stickers on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 12:25 pm

Is there going to be a response to that diatribe in the herald? the longer its left the more thickle janners will believe it over the truth.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Angry wrote:
thickle janners.

cheers That's a keeper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 1:40 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 10:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

75,000 about to be deployed....(evening Deliar) popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 6:35 am

Top stickering
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 8:17 am

Geddon bhey
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Excellent work by our selfless volunteers, who dont want Pootball Badges, AAA Passes, or a Directors Box experience, just a decent football club in Plymouth.
Top Stickering Chaps. Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickergate banning
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: