Earwegoagain
Hitch
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Stickergate banning - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Hardly petrol bombings and horses heads is it.
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Hardly petrol bombings and horses heads is it.

Youre right, thats 2018 modus operandi cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:28 pm

An article like that should attract the right to respond.

I can sense an own goal coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 1:51 pm

On My Command....Unleash Stickers!!!!!! afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Harry Potter has opened a can of worms here! Asking for trouble :pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:39 pm

Flak now being unleashed - definitely over the target. Can't wait for meeting in a couple of weeks, the right questions should see a repeat of the last uncontrolled outburst!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:57 pm

i trust the herald are going to report on all the stuff ian newell as done or been involved with then?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

You simply have to think that Brent isn’t aware of the true depth of Newells activities. If he were, he’d realise how hilariously stupid he’d look by talking about a sticker on a lamp post.

Shorely Brent cannot be that ill-informed ? That are enough sycophants in administrative  middle-management at the club that would be well aware of all the history.

Brent is well aware of Newell's history. I've written to him twice about it. The last time he had his secretary tell me I was libeling the fat lying pig. LOL. Simon Hallett told me that Brent just doesn't believe the stories are true. Talk about living in denial. Brent knows what's going on. No doubt about it.

A few fans need to turn up at the supporters meeting in a few weeks and confront Brent and Newell about it. Give the Herald something to really talk about!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Trouble is Ricks we are up against the brain power of people like the Throbber on the forum where none of us have a right to reply, here's his thoughts on the Trust.

Green_Matt wrote:
I maintain my membership. The Trust may well have a vital role to play at some point, as it did previously. The current politics don't really interest me as I don't believe anything is at stake but the sniping at the idea of having a trust suggests that some have short memories.

But if it isn't set up democratically now, if individuals or cliques soapbox THEIR agenda now, if the membership are not consulted now, then when the 'some point' comes that set up/mentality will still exist.

If/when that 'some point' arrives I probably still won't join if the same practices are in place. If spikey 'proclaimations', unsupported by democratic consultation were to stop then I would consider rejoining.

His undemocratic behaviour consists of ignoring questions from non members, FOOKIN idiot, if you were still a member it would be different. Thank god your not you thick twat.
Feel free to come and discuss your ideas on THE free forum anytime.

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 5:37 pm

Have a look at the league table Brent, then sell the club.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
An article like that should attract the right to respond.

I can sense an own goal coming.

There certainly should be a response. The problem is we could all write in and nothing is likely to be published. I might give some thought to it and put a response on here - not that many people will see it.

Bigger picture wise, Brent does this all the time. He has the ear of the Herald and uses it when he wants to. No-one has the right of reply. So if there is to be a co-ordinated Brent out campaign, there needs to be a figurehead - someone the Herald could go to if wants a quote or two, but more importantly someone who is acknowledged, by the media, and the supporters, as the leader of a campaign to oust the serial non-developer. If not to oust him, at the very least to put the other side to the arguments Brent uses and inform people that he is most certainly not the saviour of this football club.

All very easy to say, but who would want to do it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:48 pm

I believe an official response from this well known fans' forum would be the way forward, in the way the AFT have on occasion put forward their views. It doesn't have to have a spokesman, in fact that would not be how social media works. Social media, apart from in house pasoti and the like of course, don't have "chairs" and owners, it has users. If Brent keeps mentioning social media, it is about time the social media responded in a collective manner in his rag. He has given "legitimacy" to this forum and that could well be an own goal.
How about a draft PP for us to ponder and hone ? Proper democracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Reading the commebt section its plainly obvious the dogs of wor have been summoned to thumbs down all the pro democracy posts and thumbs up all the pro brent.

Herald newspaper should actually investigate brent and newell instead of sucking up to their kind it wont be hard to find the evidence.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:22 pm

beesrus wrote:
I believe an official response from this well known fans' forum would be the way forward, in the way the AFT have on occasion put forward their views. It doesn't have to have a spokesman, in fact that would not be how social media works. Social media, apart from in house pasoti and the like of course, don't have "chairs" and owners, it has users. If Brent keeps mentioning social media, it is about time the social media responded in a collective manner in his rag. He has given "legitimacy" to this forum and that could well be an own goal.

The ATD gods and us mere mods are penning a response.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:27 pm

Geddon, you have my vote supporting that aim, we should probably ask the Throbber his views but seeing as he doesn't post here maybe we should just tell him to fook off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:31 pm

Good to hear Yea Man. ATD's official response in the past to Brent has been bang on the money. Play by the noo rools, not the old established rigged rules of the herald. Even the fish and chip shops have banned the herald. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:48 pm

How much is an ad in the print version of the Herald?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:03 pm

Brent surrounds himself with Toadies in the directors box, then goes into the Fanfest Tent which is usually full of the grateful to have a club forelock tugger types, this is not a true sample of argo support so where does his imagined popularity spring from? The last six years have been shite under Brent, why would the next six be different?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:49 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Where the feck do you start with that? Firstly it goes back to NOOL, everything goes back to NOOL in the end. Secondly this is Brent starting an all out attack on SOCIAL MEDIA ie US.
He talks as though a line has been crossed by putting a sticker on a lamppost outside Nools house but when you talk about NOOLS nefarious deeds we get told he's not interested in a online WORS!
Brent go feck yourself and obvs NOOL, Poodles, Webb, gutless yes men the MODS, FECK OFF!

You simply have to think that Brent isn’t aware of the true depth of Newells activities. If he were, he’d realise how hilariously stupid he’d look by talking about a sticker on a lamp post.

Shorely Brent cannot be that ill-informed ? That are enough sycophants in administrative  middle-management at the club that would be well aware of all the history.

The clubs employees who I've been told can't stick the man, know him as Internet Ian. Surely some of this must have got back to Brent?
off course brent knows what his up to as long as it goes in brents favour he chooses to turn a blind eye to what his puppet does :pighug:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:00 am

Yea Man wrote:
beesrus wrote:

The ATD gods and us mere mods are penning a response.

let me know where you put it and if you're happy will whack it onto freechat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:13 am

Rickler wrote:

Kin hell, Ricks, do you think the ATD response will ever be 'allowed' to reach the 'Arolds' printing press? Porky and Death-Lar will already be in-touch with their 'bought' mates at the Arold on seeing this thread. Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 am

As FB said earlier Brent has fecked up with this outburst. Suspect he's going to get both barrels back big style.

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 11:03 am

I thought perhaps the end of days was upon us. But it turned out, it was just a disoriented old man Ian Newell, crashing into my world like DMB, circa 1996,

A look of elderly blood lust spread across Newells wrinkled face, and it made me dare to think, perhaps this was no accident, perchance he is compelled; compelled to steer his tounge toward anyone that questions the house that James built, driven not by force of this earth, but of an earth below, an earth that mirrors ours in almost every way, except the reflections are so much darker that many miles down.

Some know the reflected realm to be the netherworld, others know it as the abyss, I know it as this shadow zone. A world where the blackness of our sin stares back at us and merely laughs–‘hahaha’–a world where Ian governs no man.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:34 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
As FB said earlier Brent has fecked up with this outburst. Suspect he's gone to get both barrels back big style.

Surprising what a few stickers can do. cheers geek lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:37 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Kin hell, Ricks, do you think the ATD response will ever be 'allowed' to reach the 'Arolds' printing press? Porky and Death-Lar will already be in-touch with their 'bought' mates at the Arold on seeing this thread. Laughing

Yeah, but tis an excellent idea, it could be signed on behalf of the REAL fans of PAFC. Maybe one to discuss at the mash up. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickergate banning
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: