sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
Hitch
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitch

Stickergate banning Empty
PostSubject: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:32 pm

I'd be fascinated to hear the full banning story. When was the sticker put up? Who reported the discovery? With what mandate did Jon Back issue a lifetime ban to a season ticket holder? Was there an official warning? Any previous? etc popcorn
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Lots of previous vileness, being a member of this site is probably worth a ban nowadays, feck off Brent and take your Stasi with you.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Hitch wrote:
I'd be fascinated to hear the full banning story. When was the sticker put up? Who reported the discovery? With what mandate did Jon Back issue a lifetime ban to a season ticket holder? Was there an official warning? Any previous? etc popcorn
Argyle fans being banned by Brent lackeys like Back is disgraceful, just because they want a better Argyle than Six miserable years of Brentonomics have provided ???    Get out of our club Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Nikkkkk posted a warning a week or so back on Freechat that the stickers were a BIG MISTAKE. Now we know what he meant, and the fact that he said it proves that a banning was going to happen today, regardless. It was all premeditated, It’s just that Punchy happened to draw the short straw.

At least in North Korea you expect this kind of behaviour
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Nikkkkk posted a warning a week or so back on Freechat that the stickers were a BIG MISTAKE. Now we know what he meant, and the fact that he said it proves that a banning was going to happen today, regardless. It was all premeditated, It’s just that Punchy happened to draw the short straw.

How can he say stickers are "a big mistake?" sounds like something some two bit thug from Union St would say.
Brent Out, Back Out.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:38 pm

In, say, February when Argo are 15-20 points from safety, there has been zero investment in the January window, DA is still saying how unlucky we were after yet another defeat, and still no sign of the manky makeover ever starting, maybe brent will have a bit more to worry about from the fans than a few stickers.

Last edited by Freathy on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

How can he say stickers are "a big mistake?" sounds like something some two bit thug from Union St would say.
Brent Out, Back Out.
What is it to do with this nikkkk character? the days of Fess and murals were long ago? is he still hanging around?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:41 pm

Freathy wrote:
In, say, February when Argo are 15-20 points from safety, there has been zero investment in the January window, DA is still saying how unlucky we were after yet another defeat, and still no sign of the manky makeover ever starting, maybe brent will have a bit more top worry about from the fans than a few stickers.
Next season Brent wont have any season ticket holders apart from Knobber.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Lock up yer passwords it seems there is a connection to Napolean!

If it's the same sticker that was stuck to a lamppost outside my house (we know where you live) it's probably for criminal damage.

The brain dead moron who had them made, had them made with a sort of superglue on the back. So take them off and all of the paint comes off with it.

What was the name of the person banned Ian?

Wants a name for the dossier as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:52 pm

Hitch wrote:

how did they know it was him who stuck it on the lamp post and in what way does that warrant a life ban from the club if indeed thats what has happend.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Angry wrote:
Hitch wrote:

how did they know it was him who stuck it on the lamp post and in what way does that warrant a life ban from the club if indeed thats what has happend.

I think what happened was that Punchy put a Brent out sticker up at the ground, he then posted a photo on FB and shortly after got thrown out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Anybody know if there are any photos of Brent wearing his Brent Out badge at the fan's forum?

Talk about double standards
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:56 pm

How about measuring this against some of Brents friends actions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hitch wrote:

I think what happened was that Punchy put a Brent out sticker up at the ground, he then posted a photo on FB and shortly after got thrown out of the ground.

ahh so that must have been the incident during half time that i saw from afar.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
How about measuring this against some of Brents friends actions?

Lots of that going down over on freechat. Shag the captain's wife - stay on as club president. Try to get people sacked from their jobs - sit in the directors' trough. Stick a sticker to the stadium wall (increasing the value of the place by several per cent) - banned for life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:07 pm

I've been told that the decision for the banning was a 'club' decision.

Now, I wonder how the club would garner their information to issue such a banning? No, actually I don't wonder, I think we all know. pig What a steaming curmudgeonly underhanded pile of North Korean horse shit this club has become. Getting your own fans banned. A fan that have served his country (from a club that purports to support the armed forces) and spends countless amounts of his own time and money following Argo the length and breadth of this country.

A new low in contempt for your average hard working loyal fan. Pfft.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Anybody think if the sticker had said "Thank you James Brent" the same action would have been taken?

It's not the sticker.. It's the message!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Thread renamed on the farm LMFAO, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It now reads "banned for season ticket misuse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Rickler wrote:
Anybody think if the sticker had said "Thank you James Brent" the same action would have been taken?

It's not the sticker..  It's the message!

i agree. sticking a sticker in the stand may come under the vandalism umbrella which fwiw you can expect a telling off for if caught, but i am sure that a it would take all but 2 minutes to remove the sticker and in no way what so ever doe it warrant a banning especially life.

Punchdrunk ha the club give you a copy of its reasons for the ban or was it veral? also will you have a chance to appeal?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:33 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Thread renamed on the farm LMFAO, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It now reads "banned for season ticket misuse."

But it's ok for those pasoti season tickets, which are presumably the same as any other ST, that is non transferable, to be used by different people every match.

The stench of double standards gets worse by the minute
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 7:41 pm

So the club president can shack up with the captain's wife and all is rosy yet a season ticker holder of 35 years puts a sticker up and he's banned. Amazing! Only at Argyle would that happen, I'm sure Mike Ashley of Newcastle has had far more than stickers made up against him yet he hasn't banned anybody.

If the official reasoning is season ticket abuse I hope they will also be banning everyone else who let's their mate use their season ticket.

Just when you think the club can't stoop any lower they smash this into the top corner better than Webb smashed it into the captain's wife.

Until it goes to court John Back can't ban you from anything but Home Park too punch, despite what he says.

Feck Argyle and feck Brent, I'll stick to watching the local team Solihull Moors until Brent clears off.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:23 pm

So surely it would be ok to wear a "Argyle till I die Brent Out badge" openly at the ground, as I did at the Checkatrade Chelsea game, hardly criminal damage is it?
I obviously ran a big risk putting my Brent Out sticker on the wall of the mens toilets closest to block 1 , it was still there when I left , but I haven't been back since.
Bring on the stickers I say.
Ban
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Was waiting to meet family outside Plymouth Pavillions last Sunday and thought I could spend a spare few minutes finding the Brent Out Stickers. None anywhere, how disappointing. Where can these be purchased, especially ones with superglue on the back that cause Criminal Damage to Bus Stops. A very convenient Bus Stop outside the Pavillions. The last time I went inside it was a sad state. Toilets disgusting, everything looking dishevelled. Outside now looks manky to say the least. Is it owned by a Property Developer by chance?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:33 pm

What constantly amuses me and my mates is the way Jon Back struts around the touchline during the game. He has no interest in watching the football, he is purely looking up at the crowd in a desperate attempt for attention. He may as well be done with it and invest in one of those sandwich boards with 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?' on it.

No wonder we are so embarrassingly 'Village' when a bog standard nobody-fan is able to arse-kiss his way to the Club Sec role.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Kenny G wrote:
Was waiting to meet family outside Plymouth Pavillions last Sunday and thought I could spend a spare few minutes finding the Brent Out Stickers. None anywhere, how disappointing. Where can these be purchased, especially ones with superglue on the back that cause Criminal Damage to Bus Stops. A very convenient Bus Stop outside the Pavillions. The last time I went inside it was a sad state. Toilets disgusting, everything looking dishevelled. Outside now looks manky to say the least. Is it owned by a Property Developer by chance?

No it's owned by a property non developer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickergate banning
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: