sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
Hitch
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Stickergate banning - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Geddon PT.......Dance with the Devil and you get the treatment  lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did her?  forehead come off when the sticker was removed  Smile
laugh laugh laugh poor girl that glue takes the paint off second hand beamers that laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 3:06 pm

And lampposts Reg.....Industrial strength, NASA use it on the space shuttles.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Some kind of superglue the pillows must have been a write off.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Keep up the good work - I think the latest design as
Captain Beefheart would say is the best batch yet.
Sadly Brent is as safe as milk.

Very good earwego, good to see another fan of the Captain on ATD.

Have been since I was about 16 the mans a genius, bit of a troubled mad as a box of frogs but then without mad musicians we wouldn't have had Lee Scratch Perry either. He's a bit like Zappa a bit of quantity over quality or some of it goes over yer head unless your a musical genius also, some of Beefers bluesy riffs still make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Well, well, well - you boys have taste.

"Old women sweat,

Young girls glisten"

Absolute genius. Think that's a couplet from "Sue Egypt" on "Doc At The Radar Station"

As for Lee Perry, how could a loopy guy brought up in poverty in a back-of-beyond small town in a foreign country across a 4'000 mile ocean, immediately understand a brand new form of music he could barely have had exposure to - with no exposure to the culture that gave birth to it - to the extent that according to the Clash his production was a critical part of one of their classic records? Consider that in late middle-age he repeated the feat with music from another entirely different culture and generation when he produced a Beastie Boys classic. And then you have his own music.

BTW, check out the early eighties reggae catalogue of Adrian Sherwood's On-U- Sound, who Lee Perry also worked with.. Different than his later stuff and owes a lot to the innovative style of Perry's reggae production.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:05 pm

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Keep up the good work - I think the latest design as
Captain Beefheart would say is the best batch yet.
Sadly Brent is as safe as milk.

Very good earwego, good to see another fan of the Captain on ATD.

Have been since I was about 16 the mans a genius, bit of a troubled mad as a box of frogs but then without mad musicians we wouldn't have had Lee Scratch Perry either. He's a bit like Zappa a bit of quantity over quality or some of it goes over yer head unless your a musical genius also, some of Beefers bluesy riffs still make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Well, well, well - you boys have taste.

"Old women sweat,

Young girls glisten"

Absolute genius. Think that's a couplet from "Sue Egypt" on "Doc At The Radar Station"

As for Lee Perry, how could a loopy guy brought up in poverty in a back-of-beyond small town in a foreign country across a 4'000 mile ocean, immediately understand a brand new form of music he could barely have had exposure to - with no exposure to the culture that gave birth to it - to the extent that according to the Clash his production was a critical part of one of their classic records? Consider that in late middle-age he repeated the feat with music from another entirely different culture and generation when he produced a Beastie Boys classic. And then you have his own music.

BTW, check out the early eighties reggae catalogue of Adrian Sherwood's On-U- Sound, who Lee Perry also worked with.. Different than his later stuff and owes a lot to the innovative style of Perry's reggae production.

Love all the old reggae stuff, Toots and the Maytals best live band ever, such energy even in their eighties, way to go. I'd still put Zappa in with the pair of them, he also produced some Beefheart albums, Trout Mask for certain. Zappa was a great lyricist and one of the best guitarists ever also mad as a loon so qualifies on that count as well.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:34 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! harv, yoom living the dream!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:43 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! harv, yoom living the dream!!

Three days had gone by till I found out her name........ lol! laugh laugh

Have just had to red card her Tuesday morning after her description of me as her new boyfriend. Cant be having that nonsense chickendance
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:25 am

Hey.. If you're going to throw her out. I think that pretty girl can find a spot lying here!

Get up from the sun lounger for a second, and look what happens!

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:15 am

Argyle fans are targeting each others' homes in bitter in-fighting war

Supporters of the planning application which includes Plymouth Argyle’s Grandstand development have been targeted at their homes by anti-James Brent protesters, according to the chairman.

There have been scores of comments for and against the hybrid planning application, which includes proposals for an ice arena, hotel, food and beverage units and veterinary surgery.

Some of those speaking up in support of the plans have found stickers outside their homes which carry slogans protesting against Brent’s ownership at Home Park.

The Argyle chief supports people’s right to protest about his management, but branded the stickers outside people’s homes as intimidating and inappropriate.

In terms of people protesting, we haven’t had any protest or anything at Argyle. That is absolutely people’s right to do that,” he told Herald Sport.

“People absolutely should be passionate about football and it’s a community asset and if people don’t like what you’re doing they should have the right to protest, so I have no problem with that.

“The two bits which are wrong is if people are doing damage, in their protest, to public assets. A couple of things have been happening that are unpleasant.

People have taken people’s names and addresses off the planning portal and put badges outside, which is very intimidating and inappropriate.

“If anyone is reading this they should have a bit of self-reflection and say ’well, if someone did that to me, how would I feel about it’ and if they don’t have that self-reflection then I feel very sorry for them.”

Brent has regularly been targeted with negative comments and accusations across social media for the way he runs the Pilgrims, but, in the main, it is behaviour he was warned about when he first arrived in 2011
“I’ve always been a very private person and I was warned when I got involved with football, football chairmen were the only people who were entitled to greater challenge than politicians and that’s absolutely true,” he said.

“When people say deeply unpleasant things, you consciously think it’s water off a duck’s back.”

He added: “Some comments some people have made are just unacceptable to make about other people and I would never dream of making those comments.

“That is the world we live in, we deal with it.”

By contrast, Brent finds every supporter he meets is largely positive about him and the plans for development at and around Home Park.

“I, naturally, have a biased view and people will probably come up to me and say things to me when they are supportive more than they do when they’re not,” he said.

“All of the feedback I’ve had from the fans I meet at home and away games has been nothing but positive about what we are doing. The only concern is we don’t get on and do it quickly.
The Mayflower Terrace at Home Park is among the aspects of the Grandstand which will be developed if the plans receive permission.
The Mayflower Terrace at Home Park is among the aspects of the Grandstand which will be developed if the plans receive permission.
“We made an application back in 2012, which didn’t go ahead, so there’s natural nervousness about it, but I don’t hear the social media thing from people that attend games, who I speak with.

“The majority of people I speak to, who are Argyle fans, and it’s primarily about the Grandstand and the investment from the conferencing and banqueting back into the football club, they still love the idea we are providing an international quality ice rink next door.”

We made an application back in 2012, which didn’t go ahead, so there’s natural nervousness about it, but I don’t hear the social media thing from people that attend games, who I speak with.

“The majority of people I speak to, who are Argyle fans, and it’s primarily about the Grandstand and the investment from the conferencing and banqueting back into the football club, they still love the idea we are providing an international quality ice rink next door.”

Taken from Brents Herald which is on line
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:05 am

Rickler wrote:
Hey..  If you're going to throw her out.  I think that pretty girl can find a spot lying here!

Get up from the sun lounger for a second, and look what happens!

You can have her I'll send her around. Called Nua aged 24......shes looking for a boyfriend lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:11 am

Is that Cvnt Brent for real with that Herald shight. FFS you want to scream at the ignorant twat considering he condones the behaviour of the biggest troll and internet bully in Plymouth one Ian Newell
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:26 am

Targeting eachothers homes lol!

So it's ok for Newell to hold the addresses of ATD posters on his Flickr account but it's not ok for somebody to put a sticker on a lampost outside his house?

It's ok for the hacking of email addresses, only used to register on Pasoti, but it's not ok to put a sticker on a lamp post.

Get fecked Newell and your little poodles. Get fecked Brent and feck Webb too while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:48 am

As I said previously, Brent is increasingly coming across as the nasty little man that he is. :pighug:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:11 am

Yea Man wrote:
Targeting eachothers homes lol!

So it's ok for Newell to hold the addresses of ATD posters on his Flickr account but it's not ok for somebody to put a sticker on a lampost outside his house?

It's ok for the hacking of email addresses, only used to register on Pasoti, but it's not ok to put a sticker on a lamp post.

Get fecked Newell and your little poodles. Get fecked Brent and feck Webb too while I'm at it.

...and of course perfectly fair of Ian Newell sending a white feather to a man dying of cancer and when questioned about it said "he deserved it"

Whole clubs a total basket case
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:41 am

Where the feck do you start with that? Firstly it goes back to NOOL, everything goes back to NOOL in the end. Secondly this is Brent starting an all out attack on SOCIAL MEDIA ie US.
He talks as though a line has been crossed by putting a sticker on a lamppost outside Nools house but when you talk about NOOLS nefarious deeds we get told he's not interested in a online WORS!
Brent go feck yourself and obvs NOOL, Poodles, Webb, gutless yes men the MODS, FECK OFF!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:16 am

I feel the need for a sticker session coming on. laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:24 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Where the feck do you start with that? Firstly it goes back to NOOL, everything goes back to NOOL in the end. Secondly this is Brent starting an all out attack on SOCIAL MEDIA ie US.
He talks as though a line has been crossed by putting a sticker on a lamppost outside Nools house but when you talk about NOOLS nefarious deeds we get told he's not interested in a online WORS!
Brent go feck yourself and obvs NOOL, Poodles, Webb, gutless yes men the MODS, FECK OFF!

You simply have to think that Brent isn’t aware of the true depth of Newells activities. If he were, he’d realise how hilariously stupid he’d look by talking about a sticker on a lamp post.

Shorely Brent cannot be that ill-informed ? That are enough sycophants in administrative  middle-management at the club that would be well aware of all the history.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:34 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You simply have to think that Brent isn’t aware of the true depth of Newells activities. If he were, he’d realise how hilariously stupid he’d look by talking about a sticker on a lamp post.

Shorely Brent cannot be that ill-informed ? That are enough sycophants in administrative  middle-management at the club that would be well aware of all the history.

The clubs employees who I've been told can't stick the man, know him as Internet Ian. Surely some of this must have got back to Brent?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:47 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Brent has been approached in person and written to informing him of his "mates" goings on and he has dismissed it every time saying that he's not interested in Internet wars.
Something is definately afoot in Brentworld. Nool gone MIA since last week and now this, I wonder what could have upset them?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 11:02 am

Been told there's some nice new "MONITORED MORON " badges on their way.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 11:48 am

Everybody at the club knows about Newell, what he has done, what he's prepared to do and what he is like all the way up to the boardroom. Even the other directors know exactly what he is like Brent just won't listen to any of it. Flatly refuses. He's in complete denial. Won't hear a word said against that man and his lovely family.

Still who'd've thought a hooligan, ex-copper and roughtie toughtie lifelong internet bruiser like Nooly could be intimidated by a sticker, eh?

"Snowflake" is the mot de nos jours, isn't it?

Bless.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Argyle fans are targeting each others' homes in bitter in-fighting war

Supporters of the planning application which includes Plymouth Argyle’s Grandstand development have been targeted at their homes by anti-James Brent protesters, according to the chairman.

There have been scores of comments for and against the hybrid planning application, which includes proposals for an ice arena, hotel, food and beverage units and veterinary surgery.

Some of those speaking up in support of the plans have found stickers outside their homes which carry slogans protesting against Brent’s ownership at Home Park.

The Argyle chief supports people’s right to protest about his management, but branded the stickers outside people’s homes as intimidating and inappropriate.

In terms of people protesting, we haven’t had any protest or anything at Argyle. That is absolutely people’s right to do that,” he told Herald Sport.

“People absolutely should be passionate about football and it’s a community asset and if people don’t like what you’re doing they should have the right to protest, so I have no problem with that.

“The two bits which are wrong is if people are doing damage, in their protest, to public assets. A couple of things have been happening that are unpleasant.

People have taken people’s names and addresses off the planning portal and put badges outside, which is very intimidating and inappropriate.

“If anyone is reading this they should have a bit of self-reflection and say ’well, if someone did that to me, how would I feel about it’ and if they don’t have that self-reflection then I feel very sorry for them.”

Brent has regularly been targeted with negative comments and accusations across social media for the way he runs the Pilgrims, but, in the main, it is behaviour he was warned about when he first arrived in 2011
“I’ve always been a very private person and I was warned when I got involved with football, football chairmen were the only people who were entitled to greater challenge than politicians and that’s absolutely true,” he said.

“When people say deeply unpleasant things, you consciously think it’s water off a duck’s back.”

He added: “Some comments some people have made are just unacceptable to make about other people and I would never dream of making those comments.

“That is the world we live in, we deal with it.”

By contrast, Brent finds every supporter he meets is largely positive about him and the plans for development at and around Home Park.

“I, naturally, have a biased view and people will probably come up to me and say things to me when they are supportive more than they do when they’re not,” he said.

“All of the feedback I’ve had from the fans I meet at home and away games has been nothing but positive about what we are doing. The only concern is we don’t get on and do it quickly.
“We made an application back in 2012, which didn’t go ahead, so there’s natural nervousness about it, but I don’t hear the social media thing from people that attend games, who I speak with.

We made an application back in 2012, which didn’t go ahead, so there’s natural nervousness about it, but I don’t hear the social media thing from people that attend games, who I speak with.

Taken from Brents Herald which is on line

I'm feckin speechless at that utter hypocritical shite. Un-fecking-believable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:15 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Everybody at the club knows about Newell, what he has done, what he's prepared to do and what he is like all the way up to the boardroom. Even the other directors know exactly what he is like Brent just won't listen to any of it. Flatly refuses. He's in complete denial. Won't hear a word said against that man and his lovely family.

Still who'd've thought a hooligan, ex-copper and roughtie toughtie lifelong internet bruiser like Nooly could be intimidated by a sticker, eh?

"Snowflake" is the mot de nos jours, isn't it?

Bless.

And that's why we're destined to remain a fooking basket case of a club as long as that insidious relationship is allowed to continue. We're fooked until one or both of them are relieved of their duties. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Nool needs a ''safespace''
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:22 pm

where ATD and JL FB are ''non-platformed''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickergate banning   Stickergate banning - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickergate banning
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: