LondonGreen
PlymptonPilgrim
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

Pitchside advertising - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:54 pm

I will donate,as you lot put up with me Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi Ricks,

Yes the sign goes along the seated side of the ground - facing the seats in the Lyndhurst. It would be 20' feet long and could be seen from probably block 8 to block 15? Depending where along there it is sited.

With regard to permission, I think an email with a copy of the artwork as per my post to the commercial dept at the club would be sufficient. I also can't see any reason for it to be refused, they need all the cash they can get and it's hardly controversial is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:06 pm

I don't understand what you mean by the seats facing the Lyndhurst. Do you mean it would be situated in the Devonport or spion kop or lyndhurst ?
I really don'y understand where you are pointing to Cerbera.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Peggy wrote:
Beautiful!

Why wouldn't it last long, Tring?

Mark my words. pig
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:11 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
I don't understand what you mean by the seats facing the Lyndhurst. Do you mean it would be situated in the Devonport or spion kop or lyndhurst ?

I take it to mean... If I am sitting in the Lyndy - say block 10, and I look across at the Mayflower, I will be able to read the ATD sign?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 pm

penzancepirate wrote:

GoS Link

Not the clearest of photo's, but hopefully you'll see what (I assume) Cerbera is planning. The boards facing the crowd in the bottom left of the pic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Does that help?

Cost of the board £190 + VAT

Siting the board for one season £250 + VAT might be able to sweet talk into the remainder of this season and next for that price or just a bit more.

Last edited by Cerbera on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Get it now...

So it can be seen by about a dozen people who are sat right in front of it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 pm

No, you donkey!

It can be seen by everyone because the seating is tiered!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:20 pm

I must say, that's not a billboard I would be interested in. I didn't even know they were there... that says it all.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:23 pm

downthetrack wrote:
I will donate,as you lot put up with me Laughing

You're a nice fella I love you How's Exeweb ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:24 pm

It'll be seen by everyone sitting within about two blocks either side of it (25 rows x four blocks x don't know how many seats in a row), plus everybody else who walks past it on the way to and from their seats.

My estimate: loads study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:24 pm

Tell you what, I'll take a photo or two at the Saaafend game and you can decide for yourselves.

Personally, I think a lot of people see them.

Another thing we could add to it would be a QR code. Scan it with your smart phone and it will take you directly to the website.

One of these:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Won't that just take them to Seadog's posts?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Is there anything available that faces 'out'?

As in my scenario of sitting in the Lyndy and being able to read something on the Mayflower side?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Another thing we could add to it would be a QR code. Scan it with your smart phone and it will take you directly to the website.

One of these:

Which just took me to Parkway taxis!

I can't believe I just managed to do that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:36 pm

It took me to a download centre for movies and an exe file ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:39 pm

I know Ricks. It's mine.

The idea is we get one for argyletalk.com.

See my opening post on this thread mate.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 pm

See my avatar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 pm

You'll need to change it mate (like we'll notice Rolling Eyes) to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But very subtle, I like it!

I reckon one of those on the board pitchside would make a different and interesting addition.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Just to say, like, that I put this together in half hour or so earlier and it's only rough. If - IF - the forum was happy with the design then I would make sure it looked a bit more pro. For example the stripes being properly aligned with each other so white spaces were equal between them, the stroke around the letters being the right weight and... other boring shite.

There's also the shade of green to think about. As it is, the green is picked from our site banner, which is just from a photo. It can be any shade of green at all from retro kits to current.

And there's also the blank space on the left hand side. We can't use the Argyle crest for copyright reasons but we could create a site logo to put there, we could have additional text, we could have the same text as on the right hand side, or we could have a photo of Cerbera's Cerb being bump-started in the Cherry Tree car park tongue

Whatever everyone wants, really (although actually not a photo - not possible)

Let me or Cerbs know what you reckon. Happy to stick up different versions

[Edited to add: sorry, I completely forgot to mention the smart phone Seadog barcode scan... thing... for the left hand side]

Last edited by Nick on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Cerbera wrote:
You'll need to change it mate (like we'll notice Rolling Eyes) to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I reckon one of those on the board pitchside would make a different and interesting addition.

Or in the club programme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Beautiful!

Why wouldn't it last long, Tring?

Mark my words. pig

BUT, we would get one hell of a lot of publicity if something like that did happen! Imagine that headline!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:58 pm

I prefer the programme option myself... the sort of fans that don't know there is an alternative forum. Must be plenty of them despite Pasoti's kind advertising.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:36 am

Cerbera wrote:

Have you clicked on the link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitchside advertising
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next