LondonGreen
PlymptonPilgrim
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Pitchside advertising - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:30 am

seadog wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
You'll need to change it mate (like we'll notice Rolling Eyes) to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But very subtle, I like it!

I reckon one of those on the board pitchside would make a different and interesting addition.

Have you clicked on the link?

Try again tomorrow it should link to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:06 am

Any inward facing spaces in the Demport Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:19 am

penzancepirate wrote:
I prefer the programme option myself... the sort of fans that don't know there is an alternative forum. Must be plenty of them despite Pasoti's kind advertising.

Disagree. The hoarding is (semi)permanent. A potential for thousands to see it, especially if results and crowds pick up, because different (new) people will see it. Programme buyers tend to do so out of habit - i.e. same people - same potential audience.

The hoarding is also more tangible, if that makes any sense, than an advert that most people wouldn't see, and those that did, wouldn't take notice of it. If you're reading a programme, the chances are, you're not going to put it down to try and access a website. However, if you're sat in you're seat, and notice the hoarding, you're more likely to get your phone out and pop in the URL, ain't ya?

I think it's great, especially for the price.

And from small acorns.... afro flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:39 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Any inward facing spaces in the Demport Very Happy

Indeed Charlie lol!
"Oi !! Could you get your bleddy great flag off our advertising board ! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:45 pm

The 'new' website will be up over the weekend.

It will be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There was a problem with .com which is already 'in house'. The hosting company were taking the piddle with costs for redirects and changing the hosting company. So I took the initiative and bought the .net. Sometime over the weekend anyone putting the .net address into their browser will land up here.

I thought the .net had a (very tenuous) link to footie, but there are many others we could have had - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So, once we have the domain name, we just need to decide on the board and where it's going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitchside advertising   Pitchside advertising - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitchside advertising
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5