Chemical Ali
Les Miserable
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:03 pm

mcfry wrote:
Just looked on flybe and apparently 3 return flights for £62.18 for Exeter to London City Airport.
Early departure and only an hour flight to arrive just after 9am. Train from airport to Wembley stadium about 70mins.
Haven't found return flight time yet so could be a problem.
I think return flight is 20.10
Train fare about £6

That is a really great shout. I'm going up on the Sunday but I'd have deffo done it that way if traveling on the day. Plane cheaper than the train!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:39 am

Czarcasm wrote:
mcfry wrote:
Just looked on flybe and apparently 3 return flights for £62.18 for Exeter to London City Airport.
Early departure and only an hour flight to arrive just after 9am. Train from airport to Wembley stadium about 70mins.
Haven't found return flight time yet so could be a problem.
I think return flight is 20.10
Train fare about £6

That is a really great shout. I'm going up on the Sunday but I'd have deffo done it that way if traveling on the day. Plane cheaper than the train!
that is a good shout cant believe i didnt think of that iam going up on the sunday on the rattler up there for week staying with family kill two birds with one stone then Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:05 am

I phoned the club yesterday and asked if they had any details of the train travel, no one on the phones had any idea what I was talking about. Why hasn't someone at the club liaised with GWR and said that the club can send them a nice bit of business if they laid on a couple of trains, may have even been worth a bit of baksheesh for them. Nope we just have "extra capacity" at exorbitant cost and I'm sure the families traveling home from their weekend away will be overjoyed to be sharing the train with several hundred pissed up Argyle loons.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:28 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
I phoned the club yesterday and asked if they had any details of the train travel, no one on the phones had any idea what I was talking about. Why hasn't someone at the club liaised with GWR and said that the club can send them a nice bit of business if they laid on a couple of trains, may have even been worth a bit of baksheesh for them. Nope we just have "extra capacity" at exorbitant cost and I'm sure the families traveling home from their weekend away will be overjoyed to be sharing the train with several hundred pissed up Argyle loons.

Dont go on the train if you cant afford it - coach from argyle is 40 quid - enjoy
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:04 pm

Argyle coaches full-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:54 pm

I'd rather cycle the whole way and back than spend twelve hours on a coach with green army and his chums. It's not a case of being able to afford it either, I could afford to be mugged and have my phone and wallet with £200 taken from me, doesn't mean I'm going to let it happen.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:11 pm

National Express available for £49 from Bretonside
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:29 pm

WE have sourced access to additional coaches for our trip to Wembley on Monday, May 30, to play AFC Wimbledon in the Sky Bet League 2 Play-Off final.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:33 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

How long does it take Harve?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:37 pm

National Express don't take Daleks lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

5 Hours 15 mins direct to Stadium. No change at Victoria etc

All returning 18.00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:09 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

All returning 18.00

Lol just replied to you on the ticket thread, I was looking at the site but couldn't find any coaches to Wembley.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:10 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

All returning 18.00

Lol just replied to you on the ticket thread, I was looking at the site but couldn't find any coaches to Wembley.

ok hold on......will edit in link shortly.  Use this page

Put in Plymouth and should highlight Bretonside and then Wembley
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Yep the 06.15 and 07.15 is still there at £49.25 returning 18.00

Its a good price as I go to Heathrow return 4-5 times a year and thats normally £55 these days. Wembley is somewhat further
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
National Express don't take Daleks  lol!

I'm now thinking of running the whole way dressed in my Dalek kit, eight consecutive marathons on eight consecutive days all for charidee, beat that Porky. Or I could change the wheels to my OJ super juices on ATS 501's and just hang off the back.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:43 pm

Will many travel from milton keynes ?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Elias wrote:

This must shorely be THE dream final for you Elias cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Elias wrote:

You getting your teams muddled again bhey? My mates travelling from Wimbledon and he supports both Argyle and the real Wimbledon you ought to meet him hell put you straight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:43 pm

Elias wrote:

El Presidente is a Milton Keynes resident, I believe.

You're in good company there, Elias lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:13 am

Elias wrote:

I take it you will be boycotting the final in protest? Basketball
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Just the £30 to park at Wembley. bom
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:29 pm

£15 to a primary school a mile stroll in opposite direction to crowds partly along the river Brent foot path.
How civilised.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 12:36 pm

(I put it in the wrong thread)

These are all quotes from Argyle

Coaches

Coaches for Wembley will leave Home Park at 7am from outside the Devonport End.

Accornding to ticket office an hour ago, 50 coaches are full

Trains

GWR have provided us with the following train times from Plymouth to Paddington and vice versa, on Monday, May 30.

Plymouth to Paddington
05.30, 06.55, 07.05*, 07.48, 07.55*, 08.53

And returning from Paddington
18.00, 18.30, 19.00, 19.07, 19.27, 19.30, 20.30.

Those shown '*' are awaiting firm times from Network Rail

Other routes available to supporters are the CrossCountry Train service to Bristol and onwards to London, and Exeter to Waterloo on South West Trains.

Transport for London have advised us that the Bakerloo line platforms at Paddington are closed until mid-August 2016. Fans intending to use London Underground to get to Wembley should either:

- Take the eastbound Hammersmith & City lines two stops to Baker Street and then use the northbound Metropolitan or Jubilee lines to Wembley Park or
- Make the 18 minute walk to Marylebone and catch Chiltern Railways to Wembley Stadium.

More information can be found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 1:46 pm

Any GWR service can kiss my privatised arse.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:21 pm

green_genie wrote:

£15 to a primary school a mile stroll in opposite direction to crowds partly along the river Brent foot path.
How civilised.

That's more realistic if you don't mind the walk. Although parking is only valid from 12-6pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling to Wembley.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next