Keyholder
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
Les Miserable
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Traveling to Wembley. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:49 am

I'm setting off in a few minutes, should hopefully see some of you later.

Travel safely, people. Enjoy the day...and a particular message for alannotivvy. Try not to get so bladdered that you're barred from entering the stadium lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:54 am

All sensible today Homey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:13 am

SteelCannon wrote:
It amazes me that so many people are outraged about things at Wembley being expensive......what was anyone expecting. Couldn't  are less about the price. I park at Home Park all year...for free. Now you won't get that anywhere else (some exceptions) so 65 quid amongst 16/17 people is peanuts if it means parking at the largest stadium in the UK.

This is just the sort of attitude that allows these rip offs to continue. Supply and demand, plus willing walletsies Laughing
I haven't gone, and this is just one example of why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:16 am

On the M4. Just seen a coachload of Travel club Avivas. The coach firm? Newell's Travels
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:47 am

Homeslice wrote:
On the M4. Just seen a coachload of Travel club Avivas. The coach firm? Newell's Travels

Maybe it was this lot:

alannotivvy wrote:
Porky and the Groovy Gang have set off early[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:18 am

Lord Biro wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:
It amazes me that so many people are outraged about things at Wembley being expensive......what was anyone expecting. Couldn't  are less about the price. I park at Home Park all year...for free. Now you won't get that anywhere else (some exceptions) so 65 quid amongst 16/17 people is peanuts if it means parking at the largest stadium in the UK.

This is just the sort of attitude that allows these rip offs to continue. Supply and demand, plus willing walletsies Laughing
I haven't gone, and this is just one example of why.

All my fault of course......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Wembley.   Traveling to Wembley. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling to Wembley.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5