Greenskin
Les Miserable
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Ooohs goin wembley then? Empty
PostSubject: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 8:58 am

I've never been to a pizza game and had no intention of bucking that trend but I've been seconded in to chaperone a parcel of U14s to the game, wish me luck. Up the regulars cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 9:30 am

Sounds like fun does that Les! You'll be easily recognisable, you'll be the purple faced, saliva spitting bloke shouting out "come back 'ere you little feckers" lol!

Enjoy the game!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 9:34 am

Les Miserable wrote:
I've never been to a pizza game and had no intention of bucking that trend but I've been seconded in to chaperone a parcel of U14s to the game, wish me luck. Up the regulars cheers

Is that what Nool wanted all the extra tickets for? I'm sticking to my guns as one previously pricipled poster put it "if they were playing it in my garden I would draw the curtains." cheers
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 9:52 am

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Thoroughly agree with both of the above posters Very Happy jocolor
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 1:21 pm

I watched all the previous rounds on Argyle TV and fully intended going to Wembley, however my mode of travel would have been by rail (Free Travel haw haw) and at the time April 1st was a rail strike day, which it now fecking isn’t! so I’ll be sat watching it on Sky in comfort with a tray of beers and glass of SC to celebrate the win.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 1:27 pm

im not going
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 1:44 pm

YOUM NAAAAAAAT PRRRAAAAAPER FAAANS

A few table seats remaining on the black pasty, only available to those with tier 1 bumlicking credentials.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 2:03 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

A few table seats remaining on the black pasty, only available to those with tier 1 bumlicking credentials.

i had no one to go with Sad
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 2:07 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 12:18 pm

Yes. Up in the gods because it was the only place I could get 6 seats together.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 3:18 pm

From the very incarnation of this tournament I’ve boycotted it I won’t be going out of principle it’s seems some fans would rather this pointless cup than promotion I dont get it I really don’t that people would take this rather than going up And possibly throwing away the best chance with had for years of getting back to the championship and who knows once all our loan players go back then with got Half a team gotta start to rebuild the team again and don’t know if we’re be as lucky or close again for a while …so make the most of your jizzing & flag waving sunday instead
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 3:43 pm

Reg I don’t believe fans would rather be in a Wembley final than get promotion, anything but, the fact is we have got there, we have played many youngsters on the way so they’ve had a bit of a taster, so I don’t blame any fan for attending, I would have gone myself but for the sodding RMT Union, but fair play to you if you chose not to
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 4:58 pm

RegGreen wrote:
From the very incarnation of this tournament I’ve boycotted it I won’t be going out of principle it’s seems some fans would rather this pointless cup than promotion I dont get it I really don’t that people would take this rather than going up And possibly throwing away the best chance with had for years of getting back to the championship and who knows once all our loan players go back then with got Half a team gotta start to rebuild the team again and don’t know if we’re be as lucky or close again for a while …so make the most of your jizzing & flag waving sunday instead

No jizzing or flag waving here Reg, but a great day out for young uns who've never seen their team play at Wembley or in front of 80 odd thousand. We've never won a trophy so will be great if we can and hopefully we come through unscathed and injury free.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 5:13 pm

Graiser wrote:
Reg I don’t believe fans would rather be in a Wembley final than get promotion, anything but, the fact is we have got there, we have played many youngsters on the way so they’ve had a bit of a taster, so I don’t blame any fan for attending, I would have gone myself but for the sodding RMT Union, but fair play to you if you chose not to

There was never any RMT industrial action on the Sunday, Grais…
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 5:55 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:

It was planned for the Saturday and no guarantees trains would be in the right place on Sunday, so wasn’t worth the risk
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 6:04 pm

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:

It was planned for the Saturday and no guarantees trains would be in the right place on Sunday, so wasn’t worth the risk

sunny
Back to top Go down
Jackpunch

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:11 am

Is there anyway I can get a ticket. I live up in Durham and my best mate who was born in Plymouth is heading to Wembley on Sunday. However he's been told he can't drive, so I'm doing the driving. I registered with the club but I was told I can't buy a ticket because I didn't register in advance of the announcement for ticket sale. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 1:04 pm

Jackpunch wrote:
Is there anyway I can get a ticket. I live up in Durham and my best mate who was born in Plymouth is heading to Wembley on Sunday. However he's been told he can't drive, so I'm doing the driving. I registered with the club but I was told I can't buy a ticket because I didn't register in advance of the announcement for ticket sale. Thanks

hi Harve, you could try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he has some REAL MATES at the club. Ps does your mate need a lift to Durham? I know someone who drives to Nottingham regularly.
Back to top Go down
Jackpunch

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 1:08 pm

Thanks....will try him. No my mate is fine... we're driving down early Sunday morning, home Monday morning. If I can't get a ticket I'll drop him off somewhere close to a tube station then pick him up after the match
Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 4:39 pm

Jackpunch wrote:
Thanks....will try him. No my mate is fine... we're driving down early Sunday morning, home Monday morning. If I can't get a ticket I'll drop him off somewhere close to a tube station then pick him up after the match
Thanks for your help

oh ffs
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 8:28 pm

Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jackpunch

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:08 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Very Happy

Have I said something funny?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 5:14 pm

On the train and on the piss cant wait. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 5:18 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers who's sitting next to Jimmy, need i ask ? Laughing i bet he's a tier one cornish janner. cheers
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 5:50 pm

can i just say right now feck off plebb before he gives his eve of wor speech like he usually does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooohs goin wembley then?   Ooohs goin wembley then? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ooohs goin wembley then?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next