The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape Empty
PostSubject: Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape   Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 7:03 am

Is there nothing sacrosanct for the Tories....

Wonder who it is. Doubtless within hours it will be out. In his 50's now. I have one in mind but it would be libellous (if wrong) for the site if I named so I wont on this occasion

Plenty of twitter chatter as expected

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape   Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 10:34 am

I remember the good old days when Tory MPs were just in the closet strangling themselves whilst choking on satsumas, the times they are a changing.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape   Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:25 am

I've got a very good idea who it is and I messaged another member here with the name an hour ago
Obviously you're ruling out female Tory MPs then you're ruling out all males in their 30's 40's 60's and 70's and then you're finally ruling out any that were not a former minister

There aint that many left !!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape   Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 11:33 am

The only thing that makes me a little suspicious is that the offences happened over a period of several months. Shorely if you'd been raped in September you wouldn't go back for second and third helpings at later dates?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape   Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 12:18 pm

She was asking for it working for a Tory MP.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape   Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:56 am

I will say the MP who I suspected of it is not the one (it appears)

Think about the MP on the defence committee who on camera told High Ranking Army Officer "if you dont do what we want we will send Cummings down to sort you out and you wont like that"

Lets just say his surname is possibly a French word. The smart money claims its him

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape   Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:58 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
The only thing that makes me a little suspicious is that the offences happened over a period of several months. Shorely if you'd been raped in September you wouldn't go back for second and third helpings at later dates?

Agree entirely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape   Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory and former Minister arrested over Rape
Page 1 of 1