Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Brexit
Leave
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 Vote_lcap71%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 36 ]
Remain
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 Vote_lcap29%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:28 pm

The yank stuff is laughable their main interest in Europe is in parking for their tanks and artillery. They are the absolute antithesis to Europe, no open borders, look after themselves feck everybody and don't argue with Uncle Sam or he'll bomb ya. You've got to wonder whether the remainers are using all their ammo too early although I think most people have made their minds up way before this shite all started and won't change their minds cos Bama tells them to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Surprised a Yank would know where Europe is, any ways I'm voting out and feck Cameron and his bunch.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:14 pm

Graiser wrote:
Surprised a Yank would know where Europe is, any ways I'm voting out and feck Cameron and his bunch.

Good Post
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Graiser wrote:

Tavistock junction in your pic bhey ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Right on Elias, in the days when we had a railway
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 4:57 pm

But have they broken any laws Franny? I'm just trotting up an invoice for the campaigning work I do on here it's going to run into millions. popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 5:45 pm

Every day, it's just one nice earner after another for these sorts. Poor old Tisdale must be fuming now his ATD campaigning days are over. Still, there's always another wor to get your bunce from.
I think there should be a Leave campaign for England to leave the UK. Shorely Nige Fragrant would sign up for that, as he seems to back every horse that trots by his door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:23 am

Obama says trade deal will take ten years to negotiate. Not if we tell them to take their planes off our airbases it wouldn't. Lol.
When he got down to the nitty gritty he said this,

Returning to the UK's place in the EU, Mr Obama said the US wanted the UK to be "at the table" influencing countries that might not see things from a US view.

What are we his bitch? I think he's got a feckin nerve, no way would the states get involved with Europe, why doesn't he start a superpower of south America, Mexico and Canada? Anyway the main reason he wants us to stay in is so that their private health care companies can come and privatise the NHS via TTIP and the back door, that's more or less all it's about and it's already started.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:48 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Obama says trade deal will take ten years to negotiate. Not if we tell them to take their planes off our airbases it wouldn't. Lol.
When he got down to the nitty gritty he said this,

Returning to the UK's place in the EU, Mr Obama said the US wanted the UK to be "at the table" influencing countries that might not see things from a US view.

What are we his bitch? I think he's got a feckin nerve, no way would the states get involved with Europe, why doesn't he start a superpower of south America, Mexico and Canada? Anyway the main reason he wants us to stay in is so that their private health care companies can come and privatise the NHS via TTIP and the back door, that's more or less all it's about and it's already started.

Incredible comment he made about Britain apparently "going to the back of the queue" should Brexit come to fruition. So a British company designs a product which is better and more competitively priced than anyone else in Europe. Is he seriously suggesting that it would "go to the back of the queue" because Britain was not in the EU? Wouldn't have thought that American consumers would be all that happy with that particular brand of exclusionism. Didn't like the threatening and blackmailing tone of his statements, rather too similar to the crap that's being issued by Cameron and his cronies. Piss off and mind your own business Obama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:50 am

It's all about TTIP really which is an agreement that will let the yanks in when we privatise our NHS.
1 The NHS

Public services, especially the NHS, are in the firing line. One of the main aims of TTIP is to open up Europe’s public health, education and water services to US companies. This could essentially mean the privatisation of the NHS.

The European Commission has claimed that public services will be kept out of TTIP. However, according to the Huffington Post, the UK Trade Minister Lord Livingston has admitted that talks about the NHS were still on the table.

Taken from that communist rag the Indy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:59 am

The article finishes thus,

So I don’t know about you, but I’m scared. I would vote against TTIP, except… hang on a minute… I can’t. Like you, I have no say whatsoever in whether TTIP goes through or not.  All I can do is tell as many people about it as possible, as I hope, will you. We may be forced to accept an attack on democracy but we can at least fight against the conspiracy of silence.

However there is a way of voting against TTIP by voting to leave the EU, this is a deal between the EU and US and if we voted out we wouldn't be a part of it, I'm surprised that Blowjob and Barrage haven't picked up on this. This is the reason Cameron is playing golf with his buddy Cameron. The link between loss of American jobs and the pacific trade partnership deal makes interesting reading also. It's not about making us wealthy it's making it easier for big corporations to make money out of us without us making very much ourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 11:18 am

Come on Franny justify staying in Europe whilst signing up to TTIP, if anything sums up what's wrong with European membership for me it's this.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Obama's comments reminded me of the PM speech in the film Love Actually where Hugh Grant says something a long the lines of when a 'friend starts to bully then they stop being a friend'

feck you Obama go back to the US and stay there and mind your own business!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:30 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Obama's comments reminded me of the PM speech in the film Love Actually where Hugh Grant says something a long the lines of when a 'friend starts to bully then they stop being a friend'

feck you Obama go back to the US and stay there and mind your own business!

agreed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Hopefully that narcissistic twat Obama will have converted a few Inners to Outers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:46 pm

The West is the West is the West. It's protected by the US. That's the hard facts.
I don't know where you get your ideas from 'amster, but there is more likelihood of avoiding TTIP, if the UK stays within Europe. A brexit will almost certainly deliver the whole country on a plate as the 51st state.
This country will get what's coming to it. Basically it is run by a bunch of corporate lackeys, in or out, makes little difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
The West is the West is the West. It's protected by the US. That's the hard facts.
I don't know where you get your ideas from 'amster, but there is more likelihood of avoiding TTIP, if the UK stays within Europe. A brexit will almost certainly deliver the whole country on a plate as the 51st state.
This country will get what's coming to it. Basically it is run by a bunch of corporate lackeys, in or out, makes little difference.

The hard facts are that TTIP is a deal between Europe and the US. That is a fact, if we are out of Europe we are out of TTIP. Fact. No deal with the US for ten years as all the remainers will have you know. Whether in or out of Europe we willed get carved up by the rest of the world if we let it happen. Anyway if in with Europe why not think global? All in together on an international scale, it would be racist not to shorely? afro flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 8:17 pm

Well, if you think France is going to give up it's health services and still publicly owned utilities to the US corporations before the UK does, you must be blinkered. You're reading the wrong literature. Get yourself some Thomas Hardy, relax with a pair of blue eyes, and enjoy your dotage.

PS I think your racism comments are a bit silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 pm

When did I mention France? I was talking solely about Britain and its health service. Why not broaden the argument to food as well, how do you feel about the IS importing food to us post TTIP with growth promoters or hormones in it? What about GM food being imported also? Is that also inevitable if we don't sign up to Europe and TTIP?
I can't believe you are a supporter of TTIP?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Well, if you think France is going to give up it's health services and still publicly owned utilities to the US corporations before the UK does, you must be blinkered. You're reading the wrong literature. Get yourself some Thomas Hardy, relax with a pair of blue eyes, and enjoy your dotage.

PS I think your racism comments are a bit silly.

Shorely that all depends on whether you believe we would be stronger after we brexit, or if we remain. Brexit would give us the freedom to make our own decisions but would it weaken our global bargaining power in a small fish/big pond way without the EU bloc behind us? Facked if I know, but I'm still up for going it alone and testing the water, nothing ventured nothing gained, I reckon we're strong enough to survive even if it ain't all that afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
When did I mention France? I was talking solely about Britain and its health service. Why not broaden the argument to food as well, how do you feel about the IS importing food to us post TTIP with growth promoters or hormones in it? What about GM food being imported also? Is that also inevitable if we don't sign up to Europe and TTIP?
I can't believe you are a supporter of TTIP?

Of course I'm not a TTIP supporter. While most have been sipping their lattes, fretting over immigration and voting once in a blue moon, I have been campaigning against the corporate menace for many years over all sort of matters. When I gave up eating animals 20 years ago, one of the main reasons was husbandry and yes, growth hormones in US shit, antibiotics in English shit. I now grow all my own veg for 10 months a year to avoid GM, glyphosphate poison and the monsanto menace. I even have to bake my own bleddy bread because of the shit farmers do, English farmers. They're not forced by Europe to cover their wheat in glyphosphate, it's their own choice. I have to avoid anything with soya in it, although it's getting more and more difficult with the gimmes to the corporates over labeling. Westminster has always pandered to these people as much as Europe, if not more. German foods/beers you name it, are far better labelled and contain far less shit. One of the reasons I shop in Lidl/Aldi.

I'm telling you, I know what I'm talking about, if you think Westminster is more likely to avoid TTIP than Europe, then you need to think again. You're reading the wrong stuff. probably put through your e-mail inbox by some Tisdale goon or other. This present UK government would sign up to US and Virgin take overs of the NHS tomorrow if it could get away with it. Oh, and they've got schools in mind as well. That's Westminster, not Europe.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 6:08 am

It's funny you mentioning wheat, and then Lidl/Aldi, because you really do have to sort the wheat from the chaff at these places. It amazes me how some (albeit a small proportion) of their stuff is really really good, and yet a larger proportion is unbelievably bad. It's impossible to do a full shop at either. Fresh meat is generally really good - and obviously cheap. But loads is simply cheap, and nasty.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 6:18 am

I just thought of an example - their chocolate covered oat biscuit is amazing! It knocks a hobnob into a cocked hat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:16 am

Czarcasm wrote:
It's funny you mentioning wheat, and then Lidl/Aldi, because you really do have to sort the wheat from the chaff at these places.  It amazes me how some (albeit a small proportion) of their stuff is really really good, and yet a larger proportion is unbelievably bad. It's impossible to do a full shop at either.

Simple answer Czarky. Don't buy processed food. It tastes of nothing unless they cram it full of salt and sugar. However, I do take my life in my hands and buy the odd processed food there. Their greek yoghurts are a delight and cheap but again there is no knowing how much antibiotic is stuffed into it. Their teas are fine for the cheap price and some interesting German/Polish foods too worth trying.
They're now doing far more organic veg and dairy at a far lower price than elsewhere, BUT you do have to eat the veg within a couple of days. These German stores aren't meant for weekly or fortnightly shops. But then isn't that how modern lifestyle is,  for all but the trad sads as I call them. Are you a trad sad with a big trolley Czarky ?  flower  lol!

Their staff are young, multi ethnic/immigrant working class bright,  on the ball, efficient, and in the main a pleasure, compared to the bored  Muff housewives and grandmas from Estover and Plympton that populate the big supermarket tills. A perfick summation of the difference between the modern EU and the old dying Britain. Aldi youngsters even speak like they're living in the 21st century
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next