Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Brexit
Leave
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 Vote_lcap71%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 36 ]
Remain
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 Vote_lcap29%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:06 pm

Les will like this.
After the latest barrage from that American who runs our state bank, and other establishment goons who are now saying it is impossible to negotiate an exit from the EU etc, I'm getting fed up with their crap and so obvious propaganda that I am having a bit of a sea change, and just maybe it is time to leave their capitalist club. I would  love something to really upset their delicate rigged economic system, including this country's. So, if an exit can do that, along with a property crash that would bring lower rents, I'm all for it. Something needs to shock the system and the institutions  that keep trying to foist hidden debt on to ordinary chaps, women and cats. Let's see what their financial armageddon looks like. I suspect "they" have a great deal more to lose than most fans on here, certainly myself. Let's see what's in the belly of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:26 pm

He's Canadian Very Happy

Is it any surprise that many of those trying to put the frighteners on us appear to have a vested interest in, or at the very least, tenuous links to the EU gravy train or other associated bottom feeders? Like you, I question whether Brexit would have a detrimental effect on us ordinary chaps, women and cats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:32 am

Bullshit foreshore. I may add though that I've been disappointed with the leave campaign as well, more of the same from them really. All the crap about negotiating trade deals is just that, was it Iceland that was used as an example of a leaver and their only export fish took three years to negotiate a deal for? The Turkey migrant deal took about 48 hours. Depends what the will is. Also didn't Cameron archive MAHOOSIVE reform over just a weekend? Razz
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 12:10 pm

Yeah both campaigns have been poor. I guess those who care enough will have to scratch around for their own evidence, if such a thing exists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:26 pm

It's difficult to tell if the whole process of "democratic debate" is falling apart, or whether it's just me getting older and losing my faculties. Maybe the West will just return to the age old mixture of warlords and barons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:34 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Yeah both campaigns have been poor. I guess those who care enough will have to scratch around for their own evidence, if such a thing exists.

Yep, here you go the gov have used £9m of our money to tell us why we should stay in, you've got to laugh.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:55 pm

£9m is a spit in the ocean.

You couldn't even buy a decent left back for that.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Yep, here you go the gov have used £9m of our money to tell us why we should stay in, you've got to laugh.

I think it's hilarious so many established brexit figures are affronted at how unbalanced the whole process of democracy is. Where have they been all their lives ?
Maybe they should stop griping and get on with what all protest groups do to get over their opinion...... collect their own money and spend it on the campaign. Geddon.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:10 am

I thought Cam or someone said they would not use government money to campaign for the EU vote.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:39 am

If he did he lied, now theres a surprise.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:28 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I thought Cam or someone said they would not use government money to campaign for the EU vote.

He's not using government money.....it's worse than that....he's using your money and my money....our taxes that we pay.....because we haven't got an off shore tax haven to hide our money in.

£9 million of it to push the stay in agenda......and he thinks that that is fair......it might be fair at Eton & Oxford and the Bullingdon Club to do it this way but not in the real world where most of us unfortunately have to live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:34 pm

And in a minute both sides will get £7m to get their side across.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:22 pm

The design alone cost £475k.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 8:46 am

Farm payments post Brexit, should be another referendum on whether we cap these mothers foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Who the feck is she? I like her. Love
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Canadian I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:

Looks like she does martial arts of some sort going on that outfit. I'd tread carefully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Looks like she does martial arts of some sort going on that outfit. I'd tread carefully

In that outfit she looks like Harry Hills sister.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Anyone else received their leaflet today? Too smooth to use for arse paper so it's going straight back to Mr Cameron for him to recycle like the good environmentally kosher PM that he is.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:17 pm

We got ours yesterday. I will be sending it back to Cam.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:

Elizabeth Warren. US Senator. Democrat, unsurprisingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 11:13 am

Got mine a few days back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 5:52 pm

Well, you have to laugh. The brexiteers are getting an absolute pasting. Today it's the ex US corporate representatives that are warning of dire consequences. Great to see the enemy having an internal fight. I assume the brexit ploy is to be "anti establishment". Didn't do Nigel Fragrant a whole lot of good.

C'mon Bojo, or whatever you're called these days, give it your best shot, tell us how it is, old bean. Give it a bit of that wif waf piss taking character stuff that goes down so well with the englanders, for about 5 minutes until they hear their bank manager tut tutting.
Haven't heard a peep out of the luscious Michael Gove. He's a hit with the ladies.  clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next