Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Brexit
Leave
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 Vote_lcap71%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 36 ]
Remain
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 Vote_lcap29%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Innocent Egbunike wrote:
Ironic that as Lord Tisdale waxes lyrical about the vileness of anyone who isn't Anglo, white and Christian that he shows in less than glorious technicolor how rotten his own soul is.

I think you might find he dislikes those who commit crimes against people, rape, abuse and murder children, disrespect all women just because they are women, and who are generally not nice, irrespective of religious beliefs or ethnicity.

If that is the kind of people you like then your opinion really doesn't matter much if at all to him, moron.

Got the whole third person thing going there just like a self obsessed celeb or politician.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Of course, India's Hindus are on the list as well I suppose, given the horrendous way some of their women are treated, including murder. So that's another 800 million people up against the wall then.

As we have seen, this country doesn't have a proud record either, as both Christian churches have hidden their abuse and rapes for centuries, the police have often turned a blind eye as the saville enquiry found out, if rapes are committed by VIPs. And they have often ignored rapes when they considered the victim as "asking for it", or of ill repute, whatever that means. Our children's homes, our youth clubs, I could go on.
And as if to confirm just what the sexual culture has been in this country, it was still legal in this country as recent as the 1990s for a husband/wife to rape their spouse. Charming.
Rape is not the preserve of one religion. By and large it appears to be a man thing, but not exclusively.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Sigh, we have three more months of this Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Do what most of the population will do and ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:35 pm

Can't we just talk about the(European) football?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Of course, India's Hindus are on the list as well I suppose, given the horrendous way some of their women are treated, including murder. So that's another 800 million people up against the wall then.

As we have seen, this country doesn't have a proud record either, as both Christian churches have hidden their abuse and rapes for centuries, the police have often turned a blind eye as the saville enquiry found out, if rapes are committed by VIPs. And they have often ignored rapes when they considered the victim as "asking for it", or of ill repute, whatever that means. Our children's homes, our youth clubs, I could go on.
And as if to confirm just what the sexual culture has been in this country, it was still legal in this country as recent as the 1990s for a husband/wife to rape their spouse. Charming.
Rape is not the preserve of one religion. By and large it appears to be a man thing, but not exclusively.

I think you may have missed that India has a muslim population of nearly 200 million.

But as I said, it matters not to me what religion someone is, an arsehole is an arsehole because of what he does not which imaginary friend he believes in. I find Hindus, Sikhs and followers other Eastern religions to be far more respectful and tolerant of others than muzzies, albeit I have a lot of muslim friends none of whom I would put in the arsehole category, well except harry of course but even he has his moments, I suspect that they are generally well educated and have lived here for some time probably accounts for their increased levels of tolerance, the naturally tolerant Brits having rubbed off on them.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Can't we just talk about the(European) football?

Not a bad shout as I expect we shall be OUT of that around the same time.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:01 pm

Do the Euwos and the wefewendum coincide ? I can hear the England fans now, belting out anti EU songs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:29 pm

An early Summer of nationalism and flag waving. I can't wait.  Very Happy
I see the push me pull you is scheduled for around the Summer solstice. As these days, that time of year has been appropriated by the armed forces, I wonder what effect that will have on the vote. And I guess there will have been the usual plethora of European war anniversaries, as is the norm these days, given early Summer has always been a good time to wage war.
The mass TV feature film schedule for May and June will be interesting, not that such things influence subconsciously raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:39 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Do the Euwos and the wefewendum coincide ?  I can hear the England fans now, belting out anti EU songs.

Slap in the middle of the tourny.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:46 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Do the Euwos and the wefewendum coincide ?  I can hear the England fans now, belting out anti EU songs.

Batten the hatches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:31 am

Cripes. I've just seen England are playing Russia in Marseilles of all places. That cold be a tinderbox.

I suppose cheerio cheerio cheerio would be rather amusing. The French are sure to sing au revoir if they get to play us and win.
Any bad stuff there by the usual suspects will go down badly here with the voters, and probably harm the out campaign. No one wants to be associated with the Britain First sort of people kicking off.
I also remember the world cup in France when England fans took a bit of an unfair battering from the French gendarme. I seem to vaguely remember the local police chief saying on the tv they didn't like belicose anglo saxons coming to their town. Charming. Just shows how the racist thing can be just beneath the surface throughout much of Europe, and anywhere for that matter, given half a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:35 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

And Glasto! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:40 am

More likely that 23rd June was chosen because Cameron is off to Polzeath to enjoy his 100% strength mobile signal soon after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 1:56 pm

French doing big Dave a favour, get those damn Africans hidden in uniform boxes and then all together stick your fingers in your ears and sing "we can't see you any more".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:10 pm

I suppose you don't have to be skint to be a refugee but the BBC let slip just now that many of the migrants at the Greece/Macedonia border had arrived by taxi lol
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Official figures say 320,000 EU benefits scroungers came here last year, funny thing is 650,000 Nat Ins numbers were issued to EU nationals in the same period.

Interestingly, this very question was asked at PMQ's earlier by David Davies. He seemed to imply that he thought there was a hush job afoot between HMRC and the government regarding the true scale of EU immigration. Cameron attempted to murmur his way out of it but promised to look into it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:59 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Official figures say 320,000 EU benefits scroungers came here last year, funny thing is 650,000 Nat Ins numbers were issued to EU nationals in the same period.

Interestingly, this very question was asked at PMQ's earlier by David Davies. He seemed to imply that he thought there was a hush job afoot between HMRC and the government regarding the true scale of EU immigration. Cameron attempted to murmur his way out of it but promised to look into it.

Of course they don't want the real figures to come out, England is already the most densely populated real country in the EU, you can't count Malta, and it is getting worse every year that passes with nothing being done about it.

Labour, LimpDims, Greens, SNP and even the Tories, who pretend not to, love it, this ever increasing pool of ever cheaper labour works for those who never have to, for the people of this country it is a time bomb preparing to go off.

It's unfortunate as I can't stand many of them either, but UKIP has, is, and will most likely continue to be the only party even prepared to talk about potential solutions to the single biggest issue we have to face going forward.

Sits back and waits for the PC muppettry to get their Waaaaacist thessoreasses out.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:06 pm

So, basically Tis, you don't want anyone at all to come into the UK (not even returning expats) irrespective of them being from the EU or not.

Or have I completely misunderstood you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:18 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
So, basically Tis, you don't want anyone at all to come into the UK (not even returning expats) irrespective of them being from the EU or not.

Like a lot of people you understand what you want to understand. Who has mentioned banning ex pats from returning to the uk? It was you, no one else. What Mis and Tis were talking about was the official figures say that there was net migration of 320k but HMRC issued 600k NI numbers implying that the gov. are fiddling the figures. If you are looking for a motive it is to maintain the low wage economy.
The exodus from the sandpit, eastern Europe and Africa is going to be of biblical proportions, how many have you got living with you?
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

Like a lot of people you understand what you want to understand. Who has mentioned banning ex pats from returning to the uk? It was you, no one else. What Mis and Tis were talking about was the official figures say that there was net migration of 320k but HMRC issued 600k NI numbers implying that the gov. are fiddling the figures. If you are looking for a motive it is to maintain the low wage economy.
The exodus from the sandpit, eastern Europe and Africa is going to be of biblical proportions, how many have you got living with you?

Cheap labour is not exclusive to the EU, it's the fault of all the greedy moneymen. I expect that quite a few of those in power in the UK also have their snouts in the trough. There are a lot of minimum wage jobs here which can't be filled (the Germans won't be exploited) so these companies are asking to employ refugees. It's all wrong. The big German companies are using for instance, the cheapest cleaning firms. The working conditions for the cleaners is appalling. Maybe pressure should be put on the big companies!!

Refugees living with me, none. Living in the area a fair few. Are they affecting me personally, no (not yet).

I'll tell you more about what is happening here. The problem is getting worse and many more Germans are openly critisising the goverment and are saying enough is enough.

There are some state elections coming up soon so it will be interesting to see how AfD do.

The German goverment is being very generous. Someone who volunteers with the refugees told me that a single man gets €390 per month cash to spend. Everything else is paid for by the state. If they want something (a bike for example) they only have to ask. The man in question is from Afghanistan. He sends most of the money home. When he runs out of money, he can get €50 to spend in a supermarket!!! It's too generous and many are abusing the system. The volunteer, at the outset was very defensive over the refugees. Now, after working with them for a while, she is no longer that defensive.

The people from Afghanistan for example, can only stay for two years. None will get German (EU) citizenship, so no worries for the UK there (provided the UK keeps the border controls). The Syrians can only stay until it's safe to go back (many of them want and intend to do just that). The trouble is, a lot of those who are sent home, then come back again on the next boat and register under another name/nationality. One guy was found to have registered under 4 different names!!!!

130,000 "refugees" have "disappeared!".

A lot of muslims are registering as christians!!!!

The EU countries are talking about some sort of central database being set up but I guess that is a long way off.

A lot of people are very concerned (some even frightened) about the coming year. Germany just can't cope (no matter what they might say) and the goverment have no idea what to do. Politicians are doing u-turns left, right and centre, trying to reflect the views of their constituents (never trust a politician!).

In Frankfurt, refugees have been banned from some bars/discos as they cause trouble and steal phones, handbags etc.

It really is becoming a real mess here. The only way the same could happen in the UK would be if the UK government allows it!

On Saturday, I talked to someone from Berlin. They couldn't understand all the fuss over the Cologne incident as they said it happens every day in Berlin. The scale of it was the only suprise. Also, that type of behaviour is nothing new in Germany and has been a regular event long before any refugees arrived (mainly Turkish men).

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:52 pm

I doubt syria will be 'safe' to return to anytime in the next 30years..... Civil war already 5 years old now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

Cheap labour is not exclusive to the EU, it's the fault of all the greedy moneymen. I expect that quite a few of those in power in the UK also have their snouts in the trough. There are a lot of minimum wage jobs here which can't be filled (the Germans won't be exploited) so these companies are asking to employ refugees. It's all wrong. The big German companies are using for instance, the cheapest cleaning firms. The working conditions for the cleaners is appalling. Maybe pressure should be put on the big companies!!

Refugees living with me, none. Living in the area a fair few. Are they affecting me personally, no (not yet).

I'll tell you more about what is happening here. The problem is getting worse and many more Germans are openly critisising the goverment and are saying enough is enough.

There are some state elections coming up soon so it will be interesting to see how AfD do.

The German goverment is being very generous. Someone who volunteers with the refugees told me that a single man gets €390 per month cash to spend. Everything else is paid for by the state. If they want something (a bike for example) they only have to ask. The man in question is from Afghanistan. He sends most of the money home. When he runs out of money, he can get €50 to spend in a supermarket!!! It's too generous and many are abusing the system. The volunteer, at the outset was very defensive over the refugees. Now, after working with them for a while, she is no longer that defensive.

The people from Afghanistan for example, can only stay for two years. None will get German (EU) citizenship, so no worries for the UK there (provided the UK keeps the border controls). The Syrians can only stay until it's safe to go back (many of them want and intend to do just that). The trouble is, a lot of those who are sent home, then come back again on the next boat and register under another name/nationality. One guy was found to have registered under 4 different names!!!!

130,000 "refugees" have "disappeared!".

A lot of muslims are registering as christians!!!!

The EU countries are talking about some sort of central database being set up but I guess that is a long way off.

A lot of people are very concerned (some even frightened) about the coming year. Germany just can't cope (no matter what they might say) and the goverment have no idea what to do. Politicians are doing u-turns left, right and centre, trying to reflect the views of their constituents (never trust a politician!).

In Frankfurt, refugees have been banned from some bars/discos as they cause trouble and steal phones, handbags etc.

It really is becoming a real mess here. The only way the same could happen in the UK would be if the UK government allows it!

On Saturday, I talked to someone from Berlin. They couldn't understand all the fuss over the Cologne incident as they said it happens every day in Berlin. The scale of it was the only suprise. Also, that type of behaviour is nothing new in Germany and has been a regular event long before any refugees arrived (mainly Turkish men).

I'm struggling to understand whose side you're on? As for the Turkish you mention they have been hated by Germans for years, I worked in Dusseldorf in the '80's (aufviedersien pet) for a short period, the Germans paid skilled workers well and treated our turkish labourers like scum.
We now have a top NATO us general accusing the ruskies of weaponising the sandpit refugees, a bit more hate wont hurt will it? I'm portrayed as anti immigration but I'm not, I'm anti eu but I see that as a different issue, sure migration comes into it but the cause, three wars we've all been involved in, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and the fallout is massive. I just hope their has been no deliberate attempt to destabilise the sandpit to create the cheap labour force that the businesses that run the west cry out for, I wouldn't be shocked mind you. Capitalism rools yee feckin hah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:40 pm

The 300K is net migration, as in net. That's in AND out. Mind you, it wouldn't surprise me if any official figures are being played with. Nothing new there in the slightest. People go where the work is, as the brits did to the middle east, and Germany for their big build. EU or no EU.  

Economic life is all about the balance between capital and labour. If you rig it to benefit employers only, wielding their capital, as in the UK for decades, it's quite obvious what will happen. This is one of the huge pitfalls of the in vogue right wing unfettered free market. The very idea that people like Banker Farage or ID Smith are about to reintroduce the planned economy is laughable. Nothing will change, in or out. The wrong people have the power. The referendum is a side show.
Interesting comments on the radio today from really strongly anti EU Norway politicians saying they still have to abide by free movement of people/all the regulations to get their tariff free trading with the EU, even though not members of the EU. That's how powerful the corporations have become. You capitalists were warned, but there's no telling you lot. You're sold, hook, line and sinker. You see people like me as a freak for telling you you're wrong. Fine. Carry on. Praise the squire for giving you shit jobs.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Who is it that is supposed to bang on about refugees, immigration, muslims and Syria? Me. That's who. Which is utter pants - just read back from my last contribution to this thread.

Which is not why I popped in again.

The biggest problem I have with EU is the way it crushed the democratic process in Greece. Totally indefensible, really - that is if you believe in democracy in any real sense. So you might think that Yanis Varoufakis might be dead set against EU and be in favour of Brexit as a result?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting stuff if you ask me especially given the source from which it comes.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next