Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Brexit
Leave
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 Vote_lcap71%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 36 ]
Remain
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 Vote_lcap29%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptySun May 01, 2016 1:51 am

Farage isn't Brexit he's a twat.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptySun May 01, 2016 11:45 pm

An ICM poll gives 43% to remain, 46% out and 11% don't know.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:46 am

It's tight and a front page on the Sun would easily be enough to sway it either way, that is a scary thought. They also reckon that most of the people that won't vote are mainly outers as they are disillusioned with the establishment hence them not voting.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 5:11 pm

I thought the more likely to not vote were those who are pro eu.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:29 pm

Let's have a vote on it.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:40 pm

I see the Aussies are saying it would be better for the UK to remain in the new third reich rather than leave, exactly the same as what the sceptic tanks are saying.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Meanwhile, 110 city bosses are saying the UK will thrive outside of the EU.

Millipede says the environment would suffer should the UK vote to leave.

It will certainly be a close vote I believe. Should the good folk of these shores decide to vote to leave, the Scots (well, the SNP) will no doubt throw a tantrum and demand another independence referendum. As far as I understand, there are Scots in favour of pulling out of the EU also, although the numbers are not as high as those who wish to remain.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:16 pm

The Aussie twat can feck off as well as obama the bully.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:15 am

All getting their ears bent and their campaign coffers filled by the ERT. Politics at its best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 9:40 am

Who'd have that this could have happened in modern day Europe?
3000 builders blacklisted for being lefty Pinkoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Or this?
France scrap workers right by bypassing parliament. Anyone would have thought all the fat cats run Europe as well as WESTMINSTER the way they are carrying on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Who'd have that this could have happened in modern day Europe?
3000 builders blacklisted for being lefty Pinkoes.

A very old story for us Private Eye readers, only six years in court too! M'learned friends must have been moving extra quick on that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Now that European funded hole in the grounds creator Tim Smit reckons all us outers are racist. I reckon he knows the Eden project will never stand on its own two feet and his gravy train is in danger of drying up.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Herr Schmitt is pro European foreshore. Eden is the perfect habitat for the European money tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:43 pm

You could have filled that clay pit with the euros he had from them, feckin subby bashing bad payers to boot and I speak from experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:50 pm

Nice to see some Eu interest again on here.

I have never been a fan of the eden project apart from the the original conception which was a great idea. Smit was really a musician and a bit of an opportunist. The food prices are absurd, and it has become just like any other attraction. Not that good with their staff either. About time it stood on it's own two feet properly. I actually prefer the Heligan gardens as they sprang from a different root of interested volunteers.
I don't think all people that OUT themselves are racist. Of course not. Ludicrous suggestion, just as all UKIP voters are not racist either. But you can bet your bottom dollar, all racists that do exist in this country, and there's a fair few, will want to leave the EU. None of them will be voting to stay in. Don't know how that circle gets squared. It just is.

I see Donald Tusk has had a pop at Boris ( the politician, not the ex pasoti moderator ), and I have to say, it appears to be a tactic of the leave campaign to call the Europeans, and in particular the Germans, a bunch of nazis. That really is scare mongering of the highest order. We even had our own long time BNP campaigner on here saying just that very same thing. strange eh ? Anyone would think leave camaigners are being prodded by some Millbank control centre.
I do believe that there are issues in Europe, and I do worry about right wing tendancies surfacing. The schism has always been there in history, with the central eastern Europeans being landlocked and all for all intents and purposes, a little different in demeanour than us more seaward looking PIGS and celts. Something about the sea gives yo a lilt and a softness that landlocked souls find hard to fathom. Best to keep jaw jawing rather than scrapping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:59 pm

All racists want to leave the EU? Funny how all the remainers know more about racism than us outers, it's a stupid thing to say and the sort of divisiveness we've come to expect from the remainers.
Anyway feck you and feck Cambob I luv blojob I've made up my mind same as everybody else has, the establishment want to stay which is a good enough reason for me to want out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:10 pm

The whole referendum is divisive, and we we live in divisive times where things are polarising. it's just how it is. I actually quite like desire for more local autonomy and independence, particularly with Scotland, and have a lot of empathy with the Leave campaign. What a shame the leave campaign is full of Etonians, cousins of the queen, the queen, the BNP, Britain First and wiff waff Johnson. Sort of puts one off. I'd rather have Wilko. Johnson, not the shop, although the shop's not bad either. He'll be in Looe this year. Think I'll catch him before I die before him. Remember his gig at the Elephant Fayre early 80s. One of the best live shows I've had the pleasure of, and I've seen more than most.
The establishment are on both sides. They are split.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:25 pm

The establishment old school want to leave, the establishment corporate lackeys want to remain.
Not my fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:36 pm

By establishment I meant the government, the banks, big business, IMF ect. Wilko Johnson is a kipper btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:50 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Wilko Johnson is a kipper btw.
I believe he is. Not surprising being a Canvey boy through and through. Thoroughly enjoyed the documentary of Feelgood loving their local roots. hMy interest in Wilko is musical and beer related. Bet he ain't a racist though.
You must get rid of this bull that everyone wanting to stay in the EU thinks UKIPers and Leavers are racist. That's just establishment nonsense to coral you into their pike block on meagre rations, sleeping in hedges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:33 pm

Haven't seen the news today what's the latest? We'll all get aids if we leave? A reoccurrence of polio and TB? I'm really starting to worry now I never realised it could be as bad as they are saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:46 pm

Check out the Beeb. Thanks to the EU and it's "tiresome regulation and red tape", you won't be getting polio, hepatitis, septicemia or galloping green monkey disease from using our beaches this Summer. Well, provided there isn't a sudden downpour.
If you look on the BBC website, they have a small video series, today relating how the UK fought and fought  NOT to clean up it's beaches as directed by the rest of the EU. Somebody had to tell these Westminster clowns people do not like swimming in shit. Dragged kicking and screaming, they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Check out the Beeb. Thanks to the EU and it's "tiresome regulation and red tape", you won't be getting polio, hepatitis, septicemia or galloping green monkey disease from using our beaches this Summer. Well, provided there isn't a sudden downpour.
If you look on the BBC website, they have a small video series, today relating how the UK fought and fought  NOT to clean up it's beaches as directed by the rest of the EU. Somebody had to tell these Westminster clowns people do not like swimming in shit. Dragged kicking and screaming, they were.

And it was me doing it Biccy you sanctimonious old rogue. Been a surfer (although a bit of a crippled one nowadays) all my life pretty well and been active with surfers against sewage from the very early days. What really pisses me off is that we paid for the clean up of the beaches £10bn by hiking our water rates, we then paid to replace the ageing cast iron mains with modern materials another £10bn. Since then bills have not gone down even though we are still paying the extra for the beach cleanup and the delivery system renewal and now the beach cleanups seem to have been halted when they got to the difficult ones. All this has happened since we've been in Europe and the government are quick to blame anything unpalatable that gets done or not done for that matter on Europe and red tape. They won't have that excuse when we leave it's just down to us to hold them accountable which is impossible to do with the EUSSR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Hold Westminster accountable ?  You're having a larf, you old rogue lol!
It hasn't happened in hundreds of years, and the toffs and bully club boys are still running the show. Any advances in our well being have either come from returning wartime troops, particularly after ww2 with their squatting in housing ( a huge ignored historical event), technology and mechanisation advances, and extra parliamentary lobby groups such as the Trade Unions and educated middle class green movements, forcing Westminster to back down. That manner of political change one way or the other, will continue in the EU and the UK, depending on world events, and has little to do with which corporations are in charge.

To sumarise this hoot of a referendum from my perspective, the toffs are having a tiff.
Give us back our sovereign. Clean for the queen. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:00 pm

More chance on holding Westminster accountable than Brussels that unelected bunch of crony supported kleptocrats weren't voted for by any of us. Anyway why do you bother demonstrating all the time if you don't achieve feck all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next