Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Brexit
Leave
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 Vote_lcap71%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 36 ]
Remain
Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 Vote_lcap29%Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:19 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

11 billion is a drop in the ocean for governments.

See straight away you make a tw@ of yourself by suggesting £11 billion isn't a load of cash and it is not the Governments money to waste.

All my figures are in the public domain and are easy to find if you actually want to look, you don't, you want to sit on your pith stained sofa in Cologne, you probably had it shipped over from Swilly, and excuse the actions of the muslim refugees. I have friends who were out in Cologne and who had kids there that night, they say the coverage didn't come close to the reality, they fear it can only get far worse and are looking to Pegida and the AfD, these are not Nazis, they are ordinary people who see their way of life being brought to a premature end.

Fortunately you don't have a vote, at least I hope not, hopefully we shall get a result and many EU countries will retaliate by throwing out foreigners like you, then you can come back here and try getting a cushy job in competition with the millions of immigrants, that'd make I larf.

What an obnoxious person you are.

Mods - Why is this person allowed to continually post as he does? He brings nothing to this forum.

He most certainly does. The trouble for you is that when you go toe to toe with him he hits you out of the park every time.

I have edited out the offending word, there is no excuse for using such a term on here, Seadog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:26 pm

Czarky and Asti ....... and the now ATD normalised term rapefugee ?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:32 pm

In poor taste and a massive over generalisation but I'm not particularly offended by it. I suppose if I was a refugee or if this forum was used by refugees(no, not wayward Exeter fans) it would be a different matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Are you saying anything goes, as long as the subjects of the abuse don't use the forum.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:01 pm

Not anything, but most of us are long in the tooth and have witnessed much worse I'm sure. It also depends on what sort of forum you want this to be, I accept that there will be differing views on that but I suspect the majority are satisfied with the level of moderation and pub/terrace feel of ATD compared to lesser offerings.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

See straight away you make a tw@ of yourself by suggesting £11 billion isn't a load of cash and it is not the Governments money to waste.

All my figures are in the public domain and are easy to find if you actually want to look, you don't, you want to sit on your pith stained sofa in Cologne, you probably had it shipped over from Swilly, and excuse the actions of the muslim rapefugees. I have friends who were out in Cologne and who had kids there that night, they say the coverage didn't come close to the reality, they fear it can only get far worse and are looking to Pegida and the AfD, these are not Nazis, they are ordinary people who see their way of life being brought to a premature end.

Fortunately you don't have a vote, at least I hope not, hopefully we shall get a result and many EU countries will retaliate by throwing out foreigners like you, then you can come back here and try getting a cushy job in competition with the millions of immigrants, that'd make I larf.

Mods - Why is this person allowed to continually post as he does? He brings nothing to this forum.

He most certainly does. The trouble for you is that when you go toe to toe with him he hits you out of the park every time.

How does he do that? Unlike me posting some links to try to back up what I'm saying, all we get from LT is rumour!

Anyhow, it's really no skin off my nose.

When push comes to shove on 23 June, the majority will vote to stay in anyhow (with the help of the expats votes).
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:

However, If it had to be a choice between being an American state or Euro state i'd choose America everyday of the week.

With Donald Trump in charge?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:11 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Not anything, but most of us are long in the tooth and have witnessed much worse I'm sure. It also depends on what sort of forum you want this to be, I accept that there will be differing views on that but I suspect the majority are satisfied with the level of moderation and pub/terrace feel of ATD compared to lesser offerings.

So, care to tell me what isn't acceptable to you ? Maybe I could push your buttons ? I wonder how far I cold go. It could be an ATD experiment

Last edited by Lord Biro on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:12 pm

A healthy debate about a very important subject, can we keep the use of language sensible. I am drifting into my 55+ dotage here living off the fat of today's youth, keep it a wee bit civil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:20 pm

It's language that I am concerned about, not the subject matter. I'm all for debate on absolutely anything.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Czarky and Asti ....... and the now ATD normalised term refugee ?

Just how big is ATD?

I say this because German civilians in Cologne were carrying placards saying, "Rapefugees not Welcome."

Also, photos of these placards were being shown in national dailies and on live television news programmes across the nation.

What's your beef again?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

So, care to tell me what isn't acceptable to you ? Maybe I could push your buttons ? I wonder how far I cold go. It could be an ATD experiment

Not really. I understand that you are unhappy with the phrase and that's your right. I have the right to be less offended by it, do I not ? When it comes to pushing buttons history tells us that yours are far more sensitive than mine. One mans jus is another mans gravy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:34 pm

If you want to discuss the term Rape fugee and how it has been used in Germany you can.

If you want to call refugee's "rape fugee's", you can't. It sounds like you are calling all refugees rapists.

Rape fugee has been added to the spell checker.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:

However, If it had to be a choice between being an American state or Euro state i'd choose America everyday of the week.

With Donald Trump in charge?

If the American public elect him that's their business. Anyway, Politicians tone things down when elected - look at Cameron.

How about Marty Schulz, who elected him - how long is his term?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:53 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

All my figures are in the public domain and are easy to find if you actually want to look, you don't, you want to sit on your pith stained sofa in Cologne, you probably had it shipped over from Swilly, and excuse the actions of the muslim rapefugees. I have friends who were out in Cologne and who had kids there that night, they say the coverage didn't come close to the reality, they fear it can only get far worse and are looking to Pegida and the AfD, these are not Nazis, they are ordinary people who see their way of life being brought to a premature end.

Can't agree with that Moist, you might not like his posting style or points of view but he does bring a fair bit to the forum IMO.
Unpleasant as some of his posts id agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
I have friends who were out in Cologne and who had kids there that night, they say the coverage didn't come close to the reality, they fear it can only get far worse and are looking to Pegida and the AfD, these are not Nazis, they are ordinary people who see their way of life being brought to a premature end.

Fortunately you don't have a vote,

What happened in Cologne was absolutely unacceptable. The police were caught out and the local justice guy was fired for trying to cover up the extent of what had happened. It has now come to light that similar incidents occured in a lot of German towns and cities on the same night (as well as other countries). IMO it must have all been organised.

Have you ever met anyone from Pegida? Unfortunately I have.

AfD are a bit like UKIP. Will do ok in the local elections (especially at the moment) as a protest vote but when it comes to the real thing, fall away. AfD are also being infiltrated by some extreme far right people.

There is a lot of unease here at the moment. 2016 will be an "interesting" year for Germany and the rest of the EU!

Fortunately, I do have a vote and am registered.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 8:04 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Czarky and Asti ....... and the now ATD normalised term refugee ?

As with Asti, it doesn't offend me on a personal level. I very much doubt I could be offended by you or anyone else if I'm honest. Certainly not in the context of words being written on a Forum, but I digress.

Did you complain to the Mods about how offended you were the first time Tis wrote it?

Tis is very much a rude obnoxious bitter (very bitter) Exeter fan that truly hates Argyle. I try to factor all of that in when I read some of the bollocks he comes out with. Try it. You may not like it, but it actually helps to make sense of half the stuff he comes out with.

To some degree, I'd like to think it's that sort of reasoning by a lot of our contributors that has made ATD the Forum it is today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 9:33 pm

No, I didn't complain right away. I'm more considered than that, as I hoped the poster would use it a couple of times and move on. He didn't move on, and it showed all the signs of normalisation. I am a lot less sensitive than you think, more so than anyone here I would imagine, given how I have lived my life, but I will not tolerate continual racist undertones anywhere. It's only a spell check you big booby, hardly a big deal. I'm not demanding hanging, drawing and quartering in the traditional manner.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 10:02 pm

I didn't comment on how sensitive you may be, that was someone else, but anyway...

Spell/swear check has always amused me. Are people really less offended when f u c k is written fcuk?

Just to add, your definition of normalisation is a little odd too. To my knowledge no-one else on the forum has ever used the term, so it becoming 'the norm' isn't really accurate. If it had caught on and we were all saying it, I'd agree. But it hasn't, and we aren't. If anything the term is totally specific to one user only. Hardly the norm.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 12:48 am

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

How does he do that?

That's the fun bit, you will never ever know.

muslim economic migrant rapes 10 year old boy in swimming pool and you boys think calling him a rapist is a problem?

Jeez, I bet you all think the muslim rapists who were jailed today for abusing young white girls in Rotherham  were hard done by.

Refugees should never be a problem, this current swarm are not in general refugees at all, many of them come from Pakistan and North Africa, even those from war zones, particularly Syria, are not running for their lives, they are young males with cash and mobile phones, most of the women and children are stuck in the camps in Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey.

Germans coined the term which the weak ass muppets moderating the site find so offensive, it exemplifies their disgust at Merkel for opening their nation's doors to anyone irrespective of whether they desirables, I think it is most appropriate to describe the thousands of muslims who have no regard for the laws of the countries they are invading and who follow the cult which allows that women and little girls as young as 10 are d1ck fodder for degenerate old men with beards.

I am pleased that peoples throughout Europe are waking up to the evils of the EU, all the top bunnies are off now having a G20 bunfight, migration isn't even on the agenda, Germany agitated in the Balkans until it turned into a blood bath that the EU did nothing about, the EU is about as effective in a crisis as a chocolate fireguard. Right now Greece, a country which has been royally shafted before by the EU, is collapsing under the weight of the migrant crisis and what has the EU done, close the fecking borders lumbering Greece with the problem.

Nexit, Czexit, Fixit and maybe even Dexit could easily become a reality once Brexit has shown the way, people are fed up with this corrupt elite fiddling while Europe succumbs to a muslim invasion, three passport checks to travel over the bridge from Denmark to Sweden says it all, Schengen is dead, free movement in Scandanavia is dead and what is the EU doing about it? Feck all as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:07 am

Europe is split, nod doubt about that. There has always been a tectonic, if not teutonic, divide. At least the EU has kept a lid on it for the last 50 years, and is probably the only institution out there that has any chance whatsoever of stopping things getting a whole lot worse. I agree Greece has been shafted, economically, and on the war refugee front. And they weren't even invited to Austria recently as some countries met to discuss the problem. Good work Austria. Greece have every right to make waves now, as it is obvious the country is earmarked as some sort of mass prison camp funded by the more Northern states, including the UK.
The real danger is the immigration problem turning into what happened in the 1930s and the Jewish community. So far, the Conservative right of centre Merkel has made a right pig's ear of everything. If they don't get their act together, the far right will be doing a Trump, with all the old shit emerging as it did with the last lot of scapegoats. War spreads and escalates. One of the reasons I was continually demonstrating against the illegal Iraq war, and others in the middle east. It's all been spawned from that conflagration, and decades of Western and Russian backed rulers all over the area treating their people like shit. And given the means and a map, humans have always migrated away from destitution. Nothing can stop it, even Trumpet's wall.

As to exits,  I'm looking forward to Sexit  Very Happy , the Scots leaving the UK, and staying on with the Europeans, something that would have historical basis and irony. Whatever happens, the UK is not going to be popular with the likes of Germany and France for it's timing . Nothing new there then.

Must dig out my old stars and stripes. Old Trumpy is bound to annexe the UK in all but name on his long march around the world fighting non believers and naysayers with the greatest army ever seen. Where have I heard that sort of talk before ?. Talk about pouring petrol on a fire.
If you keep doing the same things, the same things will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 11:53 am

I'm all for adding refugee to the spellchecker personally, no different than the taunts of mental illness I was getting, if someone is offended it is by definition offensive and not needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:43 am

Ironic that as Lord Tisdale waxes lyrical about the vileness of anyone who isn't Anglo, white and Christian that he shows in less than glorious technicolor how rotten his own soul is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Had a great debate with a farmer last night, well it was a bit one sided really I just pushed his buttons and listened to the rantings. Basically we have to stay in or we will return to the eighteen hundreds (where this guy lives I think) we need the migration because our youngsters are too bone idle to get out of bed anyway and if they do they want £5 an hour for doing feck all. If we leave Europe then the Irish will leave us. We will have a GDP similar to the falkland islands unless we pay more money than we are paying Europe now so we can trade with them. All the banks will move overseas, all the factories will close and move to Europe. The French will round up all the migrants and send them over to Dover, I was asked if I remember Dunkirk? The pound will be worthless, our great friends the yanks will ditch us and Putin will invade Europe the minute we move out.
I was a little worried about leaving now I'm terrified.
Ps. The health service is in fine fettle, it has more money than it's ever had its just that no one wants to work there, more evidence of idleness.
Pps. He's always voted Tory although when I pointed out that his MP Geoffory counting Cox was a EU outer he told me it was socialist scaremongering!
If I was pm I would send feckers like that abroad preferably to fight in the wars that support so avidly, the evening was as amusing as it was depressing.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
As to exits,  I'm looking forward to Sexit  Very Happy , the Scots leaving the UK, and staying on with the Europeans/

Sounds good. However, Scots who want out of the EU should be able to do just that by packing their belongings an popping over the border to live.

As Scotland is essentially a socialist country, all like minded English folk with a penchant for all things Brussels should be encouraged to travel in the opposite direction. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit - Leave or Remain poll   Brexit - Leave or Remain poll - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Leave or Remain poll
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next