Tgwu
Chemical Ali
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:27 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
He's 24 ffs!  not 14, not so long ago he'd have fought in a world war and been married with kids at his age, those of you acting as apologists for his immature, attention seeking cnutishness, well, it speaks volumes.

Twentyfu##ingfour !!!!!! Jeez affraid affraid wasting his.life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:11 am

Les Miserable wrote:
He's 24 ffs!  not 14, not so long ago he'd have fought in a world war and been married with kids at his age, those of you acting as apologists for his immature, attention seeking cnutishness, well, it speaks volumes.

Called live and let live mate, maybe if it upsets you so much you could have a word but if your style is anything like it is on here you will load the gun for someone else to fire.
He's some songs for you to sing whilst someone else sorts it out,

You're gonna get your blimmin head kicked in.

Self abuser! Self abuser! (to be sung to stooards).

You're going home in a flipping ambulance.

What on earth was that? What on earth was that?

Anyone feeling a little hypocritical now? You feckin should be.
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:01 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Called live and let live mate, maybe if it upsets you so much you could have a word but if your style is anything like it is on here you will load the gun for someone else to fire.

Les ain't coming out to play mage, nice try though clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:05 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Let's be honest it would be hard to come back with anything that don't make you look like a hypocrite. queen
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:17 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Let's be honest it would be hard to come back with anything that don't make you look like a hypocrite. queen

You miss the point(again). I don't particularly give a fcuk how I look, I just can't be bothered with you. You're clearly a bit deranged(as the last couple of months have shown geek ) now be a good boy, take your medication, and leave me alone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:33 am

Ouch.....Plastered his boat all over the front page of the printed Evening Herald
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:56 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

You miss the point(again). I don't particularly give a fcuk how I look, I just can't be bothered with you. You're clearly a bit deranged(as the last couple of months have shown geek ) now be a good boy, take your medication, and leave me alone Very Happy

Didn't take long did it.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:57 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Ouch.....Plastered his boat all over the front page of the printed Evening Herald
Get your copies now keep your kids away from the fire
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:14 pm

Oh how the mighty have fallen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:19 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

How the Herald has fallen more like. What the feck is newsworthy about a no mark burger flipper being chucked out of a 4th division football ground ?
Close the rag down FFS, it's embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:41 pm

FY 310 wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

How the Herald has fallen more like. What the feck is newsworthy about a no mark burger flipper being chucked out of a 4th division football ground ?
Close the rag down FFS, it's embarrassing.

There is a fella who walks past my house most days with a moderately offensive haircut. I would rate that as more Front Page Newsworthy than Pieface being asked to vacate HP.

Drop the Dead Donkey, foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:16 pm

I used to love that programme......
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:56 am

Think this story will run for a bit possibly, who will 'broker' a peace ? Will he be allocated a special hoarding to kick.........maybe it could be sponsored.

Think he ll be at the nextvhome game when he realises hes made himself look foolish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 3:50 am

Elias wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Twentyfu##ingfour !!!!!! Jeez affraid affraid  wasting his.life

At the age of 24 he's been on Deal or No Deal (and won £7,000 was it?) and Big Brother.

What had you achieved by the ege of 24?

Annoying bastard as he can be, he's done well and good luck to him.

Just as long as he isn't sat near me and in a bad mood. Again.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:19 am

ejh wrote:
Elias wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Twentyfu##ingfour !!!!!! Jeez affraid affraid  wasting his.life

At the age of 24 he's been on Deal or No Deal (and won £7,000 was it?) and Big Brother.

What had you achieved by the ege of 24?

Annoying bastard as he can be, he's done well and good luck to him.

Just as long as he isn't sat near me and in a bad mood. Again.

Dont post when youve had a few ejh theres a good chap.

Being on deal or no deal and big brother are hardly notable achievements surely? At 24 well id managed not to be ejected from home park and made the local evening paper by making a prat of myself.
I had left home some years before and had a decent job with good prospects, fyi.

Anyway make sure you hide the sharp objects at home incase hourihane scores....twonk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:34 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Didn't take long did it.

What for Les to avoid the actual argument in question, que barbs of dubious sexuality (tm Angry tbf but I'm sure Les is just an Angry multi really pirat ) mental illness and medication, very playground. As for my presence or not on hear how that proves or disproves my mental stability is beyond me but there you go I personally think anybody would be mental to stay here using an account that had been hacked and had their real name exposed (thanks Chem) As for which persona I take on here does it matter? Take a walk on the wild side yourself Les you may like it. queen
As for the hypocracy accusation that still stands, not just for Les but others too. It's like listening to that woman in the Simpsons, WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE POOR CHILDREN! We are talking about block 16 adjacent to block 15 home of the yobs, the Argyle choir (the real one not a manufactured CW failiure) at a football ground FFS! I used to sit there with my kids aware of the fact that they hear that sort of language in the playground from the age of about seven years old. We have all been in the ground when it was full to the brim with 95% of people in there singing, The referees a wanker, What the feckin hell was that? ect, so I reinstate my original point this is all personal aimed at an individual that has been "lucky" enough to appear on telly and earn a few quid. If you are that worried about the poor sheltered little darlings go and sit in the grandstand or the actual family area with them (lol to that one in between our yobs and the traveling support but it wasnt my idea) not in blocks 15 and 16. There is feck all atmosphere in the grounds as it is and if you lot would stop griping and sing and shout yourselves a bit more then maybe you wouldn't hear PF.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:45 am

I'm pretty ambivalent as far as this lad goes. I can understand why he would piss some people off. But I can also identify with his passion for Argyle, and his frustration when things are going wrong.

As for going on a game show and getting into Big Brother being classed as some form of 'achievement', that is proper Laugh Out Loud.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 10:08 am

Looks like Nools still Pro Pie ( tee hee) making sure his independent Mods squash those who find the sad twat a pain in the arse! if anybody else damaged the clubs property by kicking it Nool would have been outraged! If your posh or a five minute wonder Nools yer best friend.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:54 am

Oh well least everbody will be able to get a pie at HT than the usual were sold out laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I'm pretty ambivalent as far as this lad goes. I can understand why he would piss some people off. But I can also identify with his passion for Argyle, and his frustration when things are going wrong.

As for going on a game show and getting into Big Brother being classed as some form of 'achievement', that is proper Laugh Out Loud.  

I didn't use the word achievement I used "lucky" but point taken. It's the only reason I can think of for crap being thrown his way, it's not like he's the only loud mouthed wanker there is it?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:33 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I didn't use the word achievement I used "lucky" but point taken. It's the only reason I can think of for crap being thrown his way, it's not like he's the only loud mouthed wanker there is it?

That was more a response to ejh's question about what other people had "achieved" by the age of 24.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:35 pm

So did he stay away ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Couldn't hear him from Tavvy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

worth a read its no pieface its another herald columnist preaching from the book of pleb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next