lawnmowerman
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
Chemical Ali
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:34 pm

I am sure he has learnt his lesson and we won't see a repeat of his previous behaviour.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:46 pm

Lasted 2 weeks without his village perks
And gone back on bended knee to apologise to lord jim...forget eating them pies grow a pair of bollox son
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Yawnarama.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:34 pm

No other outcome was likely
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:35 pm

Homeslice wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:
Just a matter of time before he is out on his ear again.  My guess is that the Stewards do have him "marked" for some special treatment Handbags

I don't think he even needs to be marked for special treatment. He's such a combustible gobshite  that it's only a matter of time before something similar happens and the self promoting man-child gets his next exit visa.

He ll crumble after the 1st debatable throw in.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:38 pm

now his protest is over he is back writing his drivel of a column where he talks crap and plugs his gaming stream.

not linking it or cutting n pasting it as im not giving it plugs,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:24 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Lasted 2 weeks without his village perks
And gone back on bended knee to apologise to lord jim...forget eating them pies grow a pair of bollox son

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:02 am

Homeslice wrote:
He's such a combustible gobshite  that it's only a matter of time before something similar happens and the self promoting man-child gets his next exit visa.

I think this sort of thing is one of the reasons I have been put off this present Brent regime. These people seem to have been positively encouraged.

In the past we've had dear old  Reg, the rather emotional bus driver, on the saintly end, we've had umbrella Vi, Noddy and Sumo who were what they were. We've even had Ryles on the Road. But never have we had such a bunch of opportunist self-serving fans as Newell, Webb, this character, and assorted members of the badly thought out PASB. Brent is either a naive twerp or the archetypal absentee landlord that wants his bottom line with the minimum of effort. I'm reminded of the Iliad when Odysseus returned from his capers only to find in his absence how self serving idiots and suitors had overrun his home. That's what happens when you don't pay attention.

I've always known such character types exist, gawd knows you meet enough in the workplace,  but I've always in the past managed to pretend they don't inhabit Home Park as fellow fans. Not any  more.  I think the seeds of my problem were sown even before Brent when that Yank turned up one evening game as a friend of Gardner/Todd. I can just about manage to suspend reality at away games, but it's wearing thin.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:01 pm

From his Twitter feed dated 28th Jan, it would appear he HAS received a ban.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Pie sales down....redundancies being talked about.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:19 pm

"To all that rung up to complain about my language your everything wrong with the world it's a football ground it's 2016 get over it"

LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:19 pm

This is the sort of thing the Trust should be getting involved with. They could represent him if he wants to appeal against the ban.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Seems a bit harsh but had he received previous warnings......??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:26 pm

the protest is back on pieface lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:26 pm

the protest is back on pieface lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
This is the sort of thing the Trust should be getting involved with. They could represent him if he wants to appeal against the ban.

Why would the Trust want to get involved? Is he even a member?

I'm sure the Trust hierarchy have much better things to do with their time than invest it in someone who behaves the way Pieface does around the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Why would the Trust want to get involved? Is he even a member?

I'm sure the Trust hierarchy have much better things to do with their time than invest it in someone who behaves the way Pieface does around the club.

Because surely one day they will have to act on behalf of a fan (or fans) against PAFC. If a fan fell foul of the club for whatever reason I would hope the Trust would get involved (as long as the cause is just).

Obviously Pieface is just a twat who had it coming and is probably not a member. Of the Trust.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:14 pm

So who let Pieface down?

He had only just said this in his previous Herald blurb:

"I have since spoken to some people close to the club and sorted this issue out and I will be returning to home games again from next week".
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Rickler wrote:
So who let Pieface down?

"I have since spoken to some people close to the club and sorted this issue out and I will be returning to home games again from next week".

Probably had been talking to Pork Chop.....
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:42 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
So who let Pieface down?

Probably had been talking to Pork Chop.....

Makes perfect sense. He talks to Newell and thinks 'cos Newell is held in such high esteem at HP, he'd be back in.

Turns out, Newell is purely and simply Brent's Useful Idiot - nothing more, so Pieface is still banned. cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Perhaps it was a Freak to far for Jimmy, after Nool invited the Pie fellow to sample the directors box experience, only for the Lardy Loser to keep breaking wind while sitting next to the fragrant Jim. laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 6:45 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Perhaps it was a Freak to far for Jimmy, after Nool invited the Pie fellow to sample the directors box experience, only for the Lardy Loser to keep breaking wind while sitting next to the fragrant Jim. laugh

lol! Funny as hell....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Pieface now calling the Herald sport department "shit stirrers" on Twitter.

His next column should make interesting reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Pieface now calling the Herald sport department "shit stirrers" on Twitter.

His next column should make interesting reading.

i think its a given there will be no new column after that comment Laughing Laughing oh well back to mcdonald's it is jack, there is no shame in that job of course but lets face it the media career is dead now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next