harvetheslayer
Tgwu
Chemical Ali
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park Empty
PostSubject: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:07 pm

Doesn't appear to have been arrested so unlikely to be banned? (read from bottom tweet up)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:10 pm

He did nothing wrong? Kicking a hoarding could be construed as criminal damage surely?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Some one put it in the Herald comments and it has been deleted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:23 pm

when celebs fall from grace its usually drink or drugs thats the cause but in piefaces case kicking a advertising board...

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:26 pm

What does he do for the Herald.....?? Probably nothing in future after being ejected Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:29 pm

He'll feel silly in the morning. Did he give it all the 'you can't throw me out, don't you know who I am?'
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:37 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Some one put it in the Herald comments and it has been deleted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry back in again.

Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park Jack McDermott ‏@the_pieface 18h18 hours ago Not giving another penny to Mr Brent, the police agreed I did nothing wrong nazi stewards with no clue Jack McDermott ‏@the_pieface 18h18 hours ago Well I've been ejected for kicking a hoarding after Northampton scored the second,

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:40 pm

I bet some that sit around him will be happy. There has been a fair few complaints about his language.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
He did nothing wrong? Kicking a hoarding could be construed as criminal damage surely?

Only if he damaged it, the clue is in the name of the charge. As for swearing at a football match? I would have been banned after my first match watching Argyle. I understand the tall poppy syndrome but why everybody feels the need to put the boot into pie is beyond me, bunch of wankers.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:59 pm

Has he fallen out with Mr Brent, is there no directors box for him

Not giving another penny to Mr Brent
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:28 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Brent wouldn't have a Scooby who he is, why would he.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:39 pm

its more the herald that will sever ties with him now. other than his stints doing comms he wasnt in the loop like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Over hyped self important spunk trumpet.

I'm sure he'll be missed. Mainly by the catering staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 pm

If Pieface changed his nationality to Syrian maybe he'd get a bit of sympathy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Only if he damaged it, the clue is in the name of the charge. As for swearing at a football match? I would have been banned after my first match watching Argyle. I understand the tall poppy syndrome but why everybody feels the need to put the boot into pie is beyond me, bunch of wankers.

I've stood near Pieface at games and he can be off-the-scale vile and abusive at times. It is far from a pleasant experience and not just a case of occasional old fashioned language.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:11 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Brent wouldn't have a Scooby who he is, why would he.

He have been in the directors box and the farm as been running with him.
I thought he was in Mr Web social climbing school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:22 pm

ejh wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

I've stood near Pieface at games and he can be off-the-scale vile and abusive at times. It is far from a pleasant experience and not just a case of occasional old fashioned language.

I used to sit about fifteen yards away from him in 15, he was in 16. God I thought I was intolerant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
ejh wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

I used to sit about fifteen yards away from him in 15, he was in 16. God I thought I was intolerant.

Wait until you start taking your kids to games.

You might not enjoy some fat young prat screaming at the top of his lungs "Durrell Berry is a c***! I know that because I know him! Why don't you just f*** off Berry?!" etc.

Your patience might wear thin by half time when he's got around to the midfielders.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:25 pm

All part of the atmosphere according to mage clown
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:26 pm

He ll be back on saturday.
Another embarrasment plymouth argyle can do without.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
If Pieface changed his nationality to Syrian maybe he'd get a bit of sympathy?

I'd happily swap 20,000 Syrian refugees for that obnoxious, foul mouthed, ignorant cnut. If you'd ever seen him giving it the big I am in a pub on a match day lunchtime, or using the foulest language in front of young kids, then you'd be rejoicing at his self imposed exile from home games. In fact I'd be prepared to forgive Brent just about anything if he were to ban the oxygen thief from Home Park permanently.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 pm

So what actually happened? I saw a bit of a shouting match with a steward and a couple lads near the front of the Demport, but dunno if that involved Lardy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 8:53 pm

Well he had a long 15 mins of fame, now he can just sod off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Graiser wrote:
Well he had a long 15 mins of fame, now he can just sod off

if plebb is anything to go by he'll be milking it to death for a few years yet
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Who was kicked out and why should I care ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next