Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:57 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
http://shop.exetercityfc.com/collections/liverpool

looks as if exeter can out aviva us when they want lol do they do auctions?

I hate that sort of thing about the modern game

The mugs and scarf's are all soldout Rant Rant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:59 pm

now this is worth collecting lol

http://shop.exetercityfc.com/collections/leisure-wear/products/exeter-city-fc-i-was-there-when-clinton-scored-11-10-15-t-shirt

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 Clinton_Scored_T_Shirt_medium
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:59 pm

Lord Tis you really are a mug bleating on about your namesake of a manager you are well lucky to have, if Tidsdale did leave it wouldn't be long before Luggy rocked up at Sid James unless you decided to go young and it would be Skivvy or Way. You've been punching above your weight for ages now and with Tis gone you'd be fighting it out with Torquay instead of us. You were always going to get beat at Anfield you're lucky it was only 3 0 now feck off and go back to what you do best, feeling superior and being mediocre.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Lord Tis you really are a mug bleating on about your namesake of a manager you are well lucky to have, if Tidsdale did leave it wouldn't be long before Luggy rocked up at Sid James unless you decided to go young and it would be Skivvy or Way. You've been punching above your weight for ages now and with Tis gone you'd be fighting it out with Torquay instead of us. You were always going to get beat at Anfield you're lucky it was only 3 0 now feck off and go back to what you do best, feeling superior and being mediocre.

When Tissa goes it will be an internal appointment, or ex player, IE Tully, Lee who runs the youth atm is also highly regarded, we wont have luggy, he proved at your place and yeovil that he has to spend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Many a true word said in jest.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:33 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
I never understand why Exeter fans chant anti argyle songs At away games like last night coz the Liverpool fans have very little idea who your on about.

Why would any Plassy Prem muppet have any idea who Muff Gargpile are?

I hate even even acknowledging you scummers are drawing breath squatting in your pith stained Swilly sofas, singing that I gave a toss about you would never enter my mind, makes me cringe every time our knuckledraggers do it made worse when others join in.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Agree with Lord Tis

First half was setup to not do much (and thats what happened) second half was slightly better, but we missed Noble, they countered at a very impressive rate and the second was a very very good finish

No shame in losing at Anfield, my only disappointment is the fact i dont think we to our full ability

My other disappointment is for many years i always though the KOP got behind there team and made noise, on last nights showing i found them very quite, give me league 2 anyday

Im actually looking forward to getting smashed by Accrington on saturday infront of 3200 real fans, its nice to take 6k away on a tuesday but lets face it, if they turned up week in week out it would make a massive difference to ECFC

Amen to that bruv, I would happily give up 3 on Saturday to see Accy storm up the league and relegate the scum to the play offs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Agree with Lord Tis

First half was setup to not do much (and thats what happened) second half was slightly better, but we missed Noble, they countered at a very impressive rate and the second was a very very good finish

No shame in losing at Anfield, my only disappointment is the fact i dont think we to our full ability

My other disappointment is for many years i always though the KOP got behind there team and made noise, on last nights showing i found them very quite, give me league 2 anyday

Im actually looking forward to getting smashed by Accrington on saturday infront of 3200 real fans, its nice to take 6k away on a tuesday but lets face it, if they turned up week in week out it would make a massive difference to ECFC

Amen to that bruv, I would happily give up 3 on Saturday to see Accy storm up the league and relegate the scum to the play offs.

Can't see Exeter making the playoffs mate.

Be content with top half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:48 pm

His team are like his property portfolio, underperformers, you will give up 3 to Accy but just cos your shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:54 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
I never understand why Exeter fans chant anti argyle songs At away games like last night coz the Liverpool fans have very little idea who your on about.

Why would any Plassy Prem muppet have any idea who Muff Gargpile are?

I hate even even acknowledging you scummers are drawing breath squatting in your pith stained Swilly sofas, singing that I gave a toss about you would never enter my mind, makes me cringe every time our knuckledraggers do it made worse when others join in.

You must hate it on here Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
His team are like his property portfolio, underperformers, you will give up 3 to Accy but just cos your shite.

No your shite 2-1 in your own backyard remember Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:58 pm

Foxy wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

We were shite for that particular day, the league table doesn't lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:46 pm

Foxy wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

It's "you're" lol!

Remarkable how they're still dining out on that, when they are 21 points worse off than us. I know results against us should the benchmark of brilliance Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:57 pm

You're is you are, not your own!

Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

We were shite for that particular day, the league table doesn't lie.

Fair comment, let's hope you have more of those particular days.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:20 pm

The six thousand Nerds wont be wasting their hard earned on Tisdale's surrender monkeys again anytime soon! They just rolled over and let a dogshit scouse third team stroll it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:53 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The six thousand Nerds wont be wasting their hard earned on Tisdale's surrender monkeys again anytime soon! They just rolled over and let a dogshit scouse third team stroll it.
They could have played Bogdan and won, Exeter were that shit.  lol!
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Bit like your 13,000 that turned up for your Cup Final in November, remember when you got spanked in the horseshoe.

P.S hope you've got your running shoes on tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
They could have played Bogdan and won, Exeter were that shit.  lol!

Or we could have played you lot and won AGAiN. Sulk
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Foxy wrote:
Bit like your 13,000 that turned up for your Cup Final in November, remember when you got spanked in the horseshoe.

P.S hope you've got your running shoes on tomorrow. Very Happy  

We've certainly never needed them when playing you lot queen
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:41 pm

You'll need them tomorrow I reckon, you going? Most on here don't seem to watch games, can't blame them though 4th division shite.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:45 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

It's "you're" lol!

Remarkable how they're still dining out on that, when they are 21 points worse off than us. I know results against us should the benchmark of brilliance Laughing .

Dining out on that all day HW, jeez your a think Cnut, you make motor look clever! Sorry motor couldn't resist Pal.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:45 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

bit like the extra 6k knuckle dragging pond life that turn up supporting argyle when we come to town....

but then, they turn up to watch a massive club the same as ours do
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:46 pm

No, nobody on ATD actually goes to matches. Have you been talking to porky again?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Foxy wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

It's "you're" lol!

Dining out on that all day HW, jeez your a think Cnut, you make motor look clever! Sorry motor couldn't resist Pal.

if amsterdamage can longcode an RS5 then he is on a par....i doubt he can, and i think he prob has a boss....so with that in mind im light years ahead in the clever department
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next